How long before Republicans start talking about the need to move Left to stay competitive?

1668383882166.png

I think the rules should be different for 4 year olds vs 17 year olds.
Probably so at first

Liberals often advance their perversion incrementally

Like boiling a frog

But given the chance 17 becomes 16

Then 15 and so forth

I think the rules should be different for 4 year olds vs 17 year olds.
Of course you do…and you see nothing wrong with 55 year old men smashing 16 year olds in states like Pennsylvania either do you? This is the result of a lack of moral compass.

I’m kinda already hearing it in Rightwing media….they aren’t being totally transparent with their wording quite yet but I suspect they’ll work their way up to it. Are there any Republicans here who think the Party should start moving Left?
Your thoughts?
There are several factions of the Republican party. You have the far righties who will never move left and then you have many others who are already to the left of the far righters.

According to liberal Democrats, a Republican who cares about our heritage is a far right Republican.
Exactly.
“Far right Republicans” are too patriotic, too constitutional, too moral, too religious….they want peace, law and order imposed, they want an aggressively defended border, they want streamlined deportations, they want America and Americans put first…..F-ing “EXTREMISTS”!

Exactly.
“Far right Republicans” are too patriotic, too constitutional, too moral, too religious….they want peace, law and order imposed, they want an aggressively defended border, they want streamlined deportations, they want America and Americans put first…..F-ing “EXTREMISTS”!
Said nobody…. Y’all and your little fantasy narratives crack me up. I just hope you don’t take yourself seriously or expect others to.

Nope. The Republicans need to emphasize all the destructive policies and practices that the Dims have pushed, from welcoming in swarms of illegals and fentanyl, to dividing the country by calling nearly half the country threats to democracy to pumping more money into the economy during a 40-year record inflation, to taking us from energy independence to having to beg Arabs for oil.
So you are saying Republicans need to continue with more of the same shit that looses elections because it is out of step with what the majority of Americans want?

Forum List

Back