How Lovely: Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee (Was Invited)

Mateen-e1470744036571-300x197.jpg

Very creepy.

The Orlando shooters father condemned his actions

Trump refused to condemn the KKK

YOU ARE A LIAR!

Trump denounces David Duke, KKK
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
"I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."
Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

Hey OP

Have you figured out yet which hand Donald Rump wipes his ass with?

Because you started an entire thread about O'bama on that burning issue.
'Member that?

YOU ARE A LIAR!

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
"I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

Too funny

Took his handlers three days to convince Trump to denounce Duke

YOU ARE A LIAR!

Too funny

How do you know that? Where is your link? Or is this just a GUESS on your part.
See I put links so people can verify what I'm sharing. I've that much confidence. But people like you? You shoot off first then when proven wrong you blame the messenger!

OK... let's see how long it takes Hillary!

Hillary was all set to name him father of the year before she spazzed out again and forgot where and who she was

That bag'o,shit sat PROUDLY as Helldegard spoke about
the murder spree committed by his son for the glory of allah.
A little smile played about his lips----and his head was HIGH.
Sorry folks----I learned lots about south east Asian and
middle east and even specific Islamic custom and more's in my long life. By his behavior and in accordance with his "RELIGION AND CULTURE" Seddeque Mateen is spitting
and shitting in the faces of the kin of his victims and the victims and the USA.. Seddique (ironically the name means
'righteous person' ) is not suffering ---he will be the hero of the mosque for life------likely they will name parks and schools and highways in honor of his "holy" name in Pakistan. His sons
murder spree is the best thing that happened to him ----in reference to his mosques and his community. Parents of children who do bad things in HIS WORLD------hide for years----they have trouble MARRYING THEIR DAUGHTERS OFF.....it is a real stain that does not easily go away

And there is no plausible deniability. He on TV preaching night and day about his love for Sharia, hatred for the west and hatred for gays.
Sounds like a perfect political commercial for trump. This guy preaching his hatred for 15-20 seconds and then it fades into him sitting behind Hillary at a dem rally.

Do you like tomatoes?

YOU ARE A LIAR!

Too funny

How do you know that? Where is your link? Or is this just a GUESS on your part.
See I put links so people can verify what I'm sharing. I've that much confidence. But people like you? You shoot off first then when proven wrong you blame the messenger!

OK... let's see how long it takes Hillary!
Trump’s David Duke Amnesia

For several days, Trump has had trouble handling questions about Duke, ever since Duke said on his radio show Feb. 24 that “voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage.” BuzzFeed on Feb. 25 reported Duke’s statement of support.

Why should Hillary denounce a shooters father?

The shooter was an American, like it or not. An American with mental problems obviously.

How rare is that? Not very.

Uh it's not just that, his dad did some fag bashing of his own...and supported the Taliban....so you tell me. American my ass.

There was a time the US supported the Taliban as well. He was an American, get over it.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how Liberals handle this one - Hillary giving a Rally with a known Taliban-supporting, LGBT-hating father of the terrorist who gunned down 49 LGBTs at a night club not long ago, him cheering her own.

My guess is the media will ignore it...'Nothing to see here'....

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how Liberals handle this one - Hillary giving a Rally with a known Taliban-supporting, LGBT-hating father of the terrorist who gunned down 49 LGBTs at a night club not long ago, him cheering her own.

My guess is the media will ignore it...'Nothing to see here'....

They might, but i don't think families of his son's victims will.

This doesn't look too good for Clinton. She should speak on it. She should publicly disavow his support.
WHY?? that is the kind of support the bitch wants!! :up:

She did not disavow the BLM, NBP, KKK, etc...or their money. Liberals immediately responded by saying 'she shouldn't have to disavow every nut who endorses or supports her... to explain why she didn't....yet there sure are a lot of terrorists, militant racist organizations, and terrorist supporters behind her... '
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back