How many african-americans were killed in WWII?

and then they complained about being given the chance to fight !! hahahhahaha
fighting in another country when the US treated them unfairly
I know

Can you imagine fighting for freedom of others while you are not even free in your own country?
Are blacks free now?? They fight in wars now and aren’t free.. urban slave plantations
WTF are you babbling about?
Urban slave plantations
No idea what that means

Are there slave plantations in Appalachia or does the term only apply to black people ?
Do republicans physically attacked him for voting Democrat ?

ok then learn how to use it.....

The problem is not in how i use it...the problem is the way I ax questions...as in I googled How many nigghas killed in WWII...get mah drift boyo? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Are you on LSD?

hehheh neva messed wid dat stuff...I heard it is from the devil.

I drink a lil kratom tea about once a week----good for the brain and have a shot of jack daniels evey night.....just one shot....good for your health...circulation and all dat.

Not more than one shot though o.k

shopping
did you exceed that before you began posting?....

I will neva admit to having more than one drink. hehheh My wife might be listening.
Your "one drink" being a pint of cheap vodka?

couldn't be that many
It was that many

I must admit I was shocked....I figured as in knowing they were mostly exempt from combat units that their numbers of killed in action would be low...but had no idea it was that low.
2,000 out of 10,000 who died on D-Day were African-American. They were over represented and deserve respect for that.

I do not know where you got that but it is not true.

How many African Americans died on d-day?
Not many. Most blacks considered WW2 to be a white mans war. My stepfather landed at Normandy on D-day. He and many more WW2 vets told me there was a huge distrust of blacks on the battlefield. Whenever a black unit was placed to support a white unit they would desert rather than fight to support the white units hence white commanders didnt want any part of them in battle.

In WW2 416,000 white men mostly christian died. Only 700 blacks and 16 women died. Many many black entertainers got out of doeing service in WW2 by telling the draft board that they hated whites and would probably kill some if they were given guns. I think it was Dizzy Gilespie that did that along with many more. Talk about hate!

The problem is not in how i use it...the problem is the way I ax questions...as in I googled How many nigghas killed in WWII...get mah drift boyo? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Are you on LSD?

hehheh neva messed wid dat stuff...I heard it is from the devil.

I drink a lil kratom tea about once a week----good for the brain and have a shot of jack daniels evey night.....just one shot....good for your health...circulation and all dat.

Not more than one shot though o.k

shopping
did you exceed that before you began posting?....

I will neva admit to having more than one drink. hehheh My wife might be listening.
Your "one drink" being a pint of cheap vodka?

funni boy....I prefer whiskey...If I was stranded on a desert island ..even then I would not drink vodka....well...maybe occasionally. ya know just on special occasions hehheh

couldn't be that many

Do you have access to Netfix?

Watch if you've not already, Ken Burns & Lynn Noviks film The War

The War: A Film by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick | Netflix

Then you may learn and suffer from cognitive dissonance why so few black men saw combat.
what? WTF are you babbling about?
as I KNEW, not many blacks died in WW2
Then you may learn and suffer from cognitive dissonance
hahahahahhaahahhaha
you make no point/sense in your post

couldn't be that many

Then you may learn and suffer from cognitive dissonance why so few black men saw combat.
hahahahahhaahahhaha

I make no sense? I guess to someone as ignorant as you that makes sense. If you were only willfully ignorant I'd edify you.

couldn't be that many
It was that many

I must admit I was shocked....I figured as in knowing they were mostly exempt from combat units that their numbers of killed in action would be low...but had no idea it was that low.
2,000 out of 10,000 who died on D-Day were African-American. They were over represented and deserve respect for that.

Not many. Most blacks considered WW2 to be a white mans war. My stepfather landed at Normandy on D-day. He and many more WW2 vets told me there was a huge distrust of blacks on the battlefield. Whenever a black unit was placed to support a white unit they would desert rather than fight to support the white units hence white commanders didnt want any part of them in battle.

In WW2 416,000 white men mostly christian died. Only 700 blacks and 16 women died. Many many black entertainers got out of doeing service in WW2 by telling the draft board that they hated whites and would probably kill some if they were given guns. I think it was Dizzy Gilespie that did that along with many more. Talk about hate!
Racist BS

Well...after all is said and done the bottom line remains the same....African-Americans siffered very little in WWII and thus though some did fight...as in the Tuskegee Airman who were volunteers the numbers of African-American who were killed in combat were very small....780....and when you compare that with the over 400,000 deaths of white soldiers then one is almost stunned at how small it actually was.

Anyhow all who served deserve to be honored be they black or white. WWII was a fight for our very survival...if Germany and Japan had won...can anyone imagine the world we would be living in now...indeed even would we be living?

Thus WWII a huge patriotic War fought by what some call the Greatest Generation should not be the subject matter of political diatribes as in radical blacks attempting to claim they were not honored whilst fighting for liberty whilst being denied liberty themselves.....a fallacious claim...as in American Negroes ever since slavery (which was not nearly as bad as some claim)have been free. Also we should not forget White Ameicans were enslaved during our colonial period...and still fought and died in the Revolutionary War....as well as in the war of l812, and of course the Civil War where over 600,000 White Americans were killed...totally surpassing the deaths in WWII by a huge margin in order to free the Negroes.

Whilst some 40,thousand blacks died in the civil war....again a small number compared to white deaths.

Yet how many of these militant African-American groups want to thonor them?

Then there was WWI....how many negroes died in that conflict? There could not have been that many since most of them were in service units...aka in the rear areas far from the combat zone as they were in WWII. I have not able to find the number of Negroes killed in WW1

Then there was the Korean War in which for the first time Black Americans did participate in combat in far greater numbers than any previous war....Of the more than 600,000 African-Americans who served in the armed forces during the Korean War, it is estimated that more than 5,000 died in combat. Because casualty records compiled by the services in the 1950s did not differentiate by race, the exact number of blacks killed in action cannot be determined.

There were over 36,000 American troops killed in Korea...which shows once again that black troops suffered far fewer deaths than White Americans

Then along came the vietnam war in which for the first time in our history black troops served in combat units. far more than in previous wars ..no more of them being relegated to the rear echelon service troops.

Vietnam War Deaths, by Race, Ethnicity and Natl Origin

Yet there were many,many problems associated with blacks in the Vietnam War....drug usage, insubordination out right refusal to carry out orders, low morale etc

In Iraq, Blacks made up an average of 15 percent of combat troops in-country at any given time, and in the earliest weeks of the conflict accounted for a startlingly high percentage of casualties. However, due largely to their concentration in non-combat positions of the military, by the end of the war African Americans accounted for just 9 percent of fatalities – which is actually lower than other ethnicities.

There is anecdotal evidence, however, that African-American soldiers were purposely targeted because of their race. A Sunni insurgent interviewed in Baghdad in 2004 by Guardian reporter Jason Burke echoed the ethnocentrism that permeates much of the Middle East when he admitted: “To have Negroes occupying us is a particular humiliation. Sometimes we aborted a mission because there were no Negroes [to target].

Minorities continue to pay a high price for Iraq

So in final analysis I think it is fair to say that American troops have borne the brunt of the battle in all our wars....which is not to say American Blacks should not be honored for their participation and especially those who served with distinction.

However....for the radicalized blacks to try and make political hay out of the service of blacks by claiming they were not honored enough is fallacious and not even to mention they ...themselves............fail to honor all the White troops who died in far greater numbers to preserve America ....the nation where blacks have been given greater opportunities than anywhere else in the world.

Last edited:
By 1945, more than 1.2 million African Americans would be serving in uniform on the Home Front, in Europe, and the Pacific (including thousands of African American women in the Women’s auxiliaries). Most never saw combat. Washington thought they wouldn't or couldn't fight and not smart enough to fly planes and other such skills which changed as the war drug on. Another problem was the service was segregated which meant blacks were assigned based on race and not skills.

As the war continued some black units saw combat however not many. As a result only about 700 were killed in combat. On D-Day, the First Army on Omaha and Utah Beaches included about 1,700 African American troops. This number included a section of the 327th Quartermaster Service Company and the 320th Anti-Aircraft Barrage Balloon Battalion, which protected troops on the beach from aerial attack. Soon the all-black 761st Tank Battalion was fighting its way through France with Patton’s Third Army. They spent 183 days in combat and were credited with capturing 30 major towns in France, Belgium, and Germany.
https://www.nationalww2museum.org/sites/default/files/2017-07/african-americans.pdf

Did you serve with any?
No, I was 6 years old when the war ended.

Well, how many wars have we had since then?
Google

I know how many....my point being have you ever served with a Negro....till then I think you should defer to those with experience.
How does my service with Blacks have anything to do with the number of Blacks killed WWII

couldn't be that many
It was that many

The major reason so few blacks were killed in the war is that most of them never had the opportunity to fight. They were mostly used in a support capacity. The Red Ball Express which was staffed with African American. They operated over 6000 vehicles delivering military supplies in the US and abroad.

The primary reason blacks were not use in combat was that segregation in the military made it very difficult to use them as replacements. A black officer could not command white troops. In black fighting units often had problems filling specialized positions since they could not assign whites. Toward the end of war, the military relaxed a number the rules because they needed people badly on the front lines.

Did you serve with any?
No, I was 6 years old when the war ended.

Well, how many wars have we had since then?
Google

I know how many....my point being have you ever served with a Negro....till then I think you should defer to those with experience.
How does my service with Blacks have anything to do with the number of Blacks killed WWII

Whut boyo? You think this is all about you???

What kind of service did you have with blacks anyhow

Irregardless....as pointed out the preservation of America was of benefit to all Americans no matter their position in society...... thus extremely outrageous and nonsense for blacks to try and claim they fought for liberty whilst not having liberty back home in America.

Have not blacks remained in America voluntarily....airline tickets are cheap enough they or at least many of them could go back to their homeland...how many have you seen do that, how many have ever attempted to do so since slavery ended? People vote with their feet...the blacks voted to stay in America...which says a lot more than they realize...as in if things were so bad for them here as many of them claim...there would have been significant numbers who would have left for Africa.

It is time for blacks to understand we are all in the same boat together whether we like or not...all of our fates rest on whether or not America is able to compete and survive...we have powerful foreign enemies and we definitely do not need folks here at home trying to bring down America....those who do so really know not what they are doing.

Yet I am not just talking about radical blacks...there are many radical whites are even worse....the democratic party itself is worse. So many deluded folks in that party...constantly seeking to harm America and in fact constantly harming America.

Not to forget as has just been pointed out above...White Americans have born the brunt of the battle to preserve America...not even to mention White Americans created America with the help of the Heavenly power. So I think African-Americans should honor all those whites who essentially fought for all of us including them. However, I gurantee you very few of them even know 600,000 white Americans died in the Civil war to free them....in fact even very few whites know that...hollywood makes a lot of movies about WWII...yet they ignore the War Between The States whose casualties were much higher than those of WWII

The great tragedy of the current era is the fallacious use of the claim of 'white racism'to discredit white americans in general and conservative americans in particular The jesse smollet case being a very recent example of this but the list goes on and on.

If the democratic party truly wanted to help African-Americns they would try and work with the current administration to try and solve some of our problems....but what do they do...actually engage in seditious behavior if not outright treason...trying to bring down a legally elected President via phoney documents etc.

This nation is divided today moreso than at any time in our history after the Civil War. And....all this trouble and the great division in our Nation that currently exists was manufactured out of whole cloth by the leftwing...by constantly harping on b.s. such as white racism. Whites for the most part have long accepted blacks...today the blacks themselves are the true racists....even blacks acknowledge that.

Last edited:
couldn't be that many

hahahahahhaahahhaha

I make no sense? I guess to someone as ignorant as you that makes sense. If you were only willfully ignorant I'd edify you.
what's your point then???
not many blacks died in WW2--plain and simple --FACT

Well...after all is said and done the bottom line remains the same....African-Americans siffered very little in WWII and thus though some did fight...as in the Tuskegee Airman who were volunteers the numbers of African-American who were killed in combat were very small....780....and when you compare that with the over 400,000 deaths of white soldiers then one is almost stunned at how small it actually was.

Anyhow all who served deserve to be honored be they black or white. WWII was a fight for our very survival...if Germany and Japan had won...can anyone imagine the world we would be living in now...indeed even would we be living?

Thus WWII a huge patriotic War fought by what some call the Greatest Generation should not be the subject matter of political diatribes as in radical blacks attempting to claim they were not honored whilst fighting for liberty whilst being denied liberty themselves.....a fallacious claim...as in American Negroes ever since slavery (which was not nearly as bad as some claim)have been free. Also we should not forget White Ameicans were enslaved during our colonial period...and still fought and died in the Revolutionary War....as well as in the war of l812, and of course the Civil War where over 600,000 White Americans were killed...totally surpassing the deaths in WWII by a huge margin in order to free the Negroes.

Whilst some 40,thousand blacks died in the civil war....again a small number compared to white deaths.

Yet how many of these militant African-American groups want to thonor them?

Then there was WWI....how many negroes died in that conflict? There could not have been that many since most of them were in service units...aka in the rear areas far from the combat zone as they were in WWII. I have not able to find the number of Negroes killed in WW1

Then there was the Korean War in which for the first time Black Americans did participate in combat in far greater numbers than any previous war....Of the more than 600,000 African-Americans who served in the armed forces during the Korean War, it is estimated that more than 5,000 died in combat. Because casualty records compiled by the services in the 1950s did not differentiate by race, the exact number of blacks killed in action cannot be determined.

There were over 36,000 American troops killed in Korea...which shows once again that black troops suffered far fewer deaths than White Americans

Then along came the vietnam war in which for the first time in our history black troops served in combat units. far more than in previous wars ..no more of them being relegated to the rear echelon service troops.

Vietnam War Deaths, by Race, Ethnicity and Natl Origin

Yet there were many,many problems associated with blacks in the Vietnam War....drug usage, insubordination out right refusal to carry out orders, low morale etc

In Iraq, Blacks made up an average of 15 percent of combat troops in-country at any given time, and in the earliest weeks of the conflict accounted for a startlingly high percentage of casualties. However, due largely to their concentration in non-combat positions of the military, by the end of the war African Americans accounted for just 9 percent of fatalities – which is actually lower than other ethnicities.

There is anecdotal evidence, however, that African-American soldiers were purposely targeted because of their race. A Sunni insurgent interviewed in Baghdad in 2004 by Guardian reporter Jason Burke echoed the ethnocentrism that permeates much of the Middle East when he admitted: “To have Negroes occupying us is a particular humiliation. Sometimes we aborted a mission because there were no Negroes [to target].

Minorities continue to pay a high price for Iraq

So in final analysis I think it is fair to say that American troops have borne the brunt of the battle in all our wars....which is not to say American Blacks should not be honored for their participation and especially those who served with distinction.

However....for the radicalized blacks to try and make political hay out of the service of blacks by claiming they were not honored enough is fallacious and not even to mention they ...themselves............fail to honor all the White troops who died in far greater numbers to preserve America ....the nation where blacks have been given greater opportunities than anywhere else in the world.
Blacks stepped across the line when asked and swore to defend their country

That whites were condemnably racist and refused to use them in combat does not negate that. Whatever their role, they contributed to the war effort.

The issue was that in an era when US propaganda said we were fighting for freedom around the world, those soldiers returned to a country that ignored their service and sent them home to second class citizenship

White soldiers in support roles returned to a country that welcomed them home

Blacks were told their service didnt matter

Truth, Justice and The American Way

Does that mean anything to anyone on here?

At this time in our history, only those who oppose the Trump Administration and his type of leadership believe in Truth, Justice and the American Way.

There is no doubt that Trump is a damn liar who has no moral compass, who has no respect for the Constitution, or of the principles established by our founders in their writings, in the law or in the values of the American People.

At this time in our history, only those who oppose the Trump Administration and his type of leadership believe in Truth, Justice and the American Way.

There is no doubt that Trump is a damn liar who has no moral compass, who has no respect for the Constitution, or of the principles established by our founders in their writings, in the law or in the values of the American People.

Please spare us the propaganda...do you think that most of the readers of this board are too stupid not to see how you lie?

Now for the truth...............Proof! Obama biggest liar in presidential history

Please spare us the propaganda...do you think that most of the readers of this board are too stupid not to see how you lie?

Now for the truth...............Proof! Obama biggest liar in presidential history
Sorry.....but that one is just fucking funny

roll-on-the-floor-laughing-30.gif

Forum List

Back