How Many USMBers Are Still Trump Supporters?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
At this point and time, on Thursday, July 13th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Don't be shy, this is your time to give your full support to your guy, I wouldn't be shy or ashamed to speak about it if I supported someone. Stand up and be counted.

This is your time. Shine.

Last edited:
You already tried this once and got your ass handed to you.

I support him, probably more so than I did right after the election, he's taken everything you loons have dreamed up (and yes I mean dreamed up) and he's still standing.

It's far past time for you leftist twits to accept you lost, start dealing with it and stop this nonsense

At this point and time, on July 14th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Don't be shy, this is your time to give your full support to your guy, I wouldn't be shy or ashamed to speak about it if I supported someone. Stand up and be counted.

Does still being glad Hillary the Hag lost count?

I'm going to thank all that come in this thread to stand up and be counted.

How Many USMBers Are Still Trump Supporters?

A lot more than those who keep spreading BS about Trump and his family XXXXXXXXXXXX

And the more Soros puppets spread BS about him, the more people slowly but surely start defending him.

Last edited by a moderator:
CvuetahVIAAaP7Y.jpg

Didn't like him when he was campaigning, didn't vote for him in the primary or the general.

Won't if he runs again.

but.....

He's not HIllary, so I'm not too unhappy.

At this point and time, on July 14th, 2017 how many of you are still considering yourself supporters of Trump?

If so, why?

Well out of my whole office, around 25 he has lost 2/3 support. Still a couple that thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Oh I never supported him but didn't Hillary either. If Johnson would have known a world leader he would have been a bit better, I did vote for him I liked Kasich but of course because he is moderate no one else liked him.

If so, why?

You're going to get claims of support no matter what. Republicans are terrible at admitting they are wrong about anything.

If so, why?

You're going to get claims of support no matter what. Republicans are terrible at admitting they are wrong about anything.
Republicans are terrible at admitting they are wrong about anything.
So are Democrats.

That's how you ended up with Hillary

If so, why?

Mostly because he ain't Hillary and not a Boosh. Aside from that I'm indeffrent and hope Trump leads to something better for both parties.

More people support him than ever before....next time you wire up a suicide vest, use some real C-4 instead of a bar of soap.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back