How Much Prison Time Should You Get For Having An Abortion?

There is a huge disparity when it comes the termination of a pregnancy.

If a man assaults a woman and she has a miscarriage. He will be arrested, charged with murder, and receive prison time if convicted.

But if that same woman has an abortion. She will be hailed as a hero by the liberals for terminating the baby. .... :cuckoo:
You do understand that isn't a disparity right?

Its only a disparity for people who are disingenuous --- so lets put your money where your mouth is -- Do you want women to get the death penalty for having an abortion? If not, then shut the fuck up with the disparity bullshit.

It's not?

I shoot a pregnant woman and kill her and the baby, do I not get charged with two homicides?

If she goes to Planned Parenthood and has an abortion, why should she not be charged with a homicide?
Again, there is a reason you dick suckers don't come out and demand women who have abortions be sentenced to death -- because you do understand there is NOT a disparity between someone murdering a woman and her child versus a woman making the decision herself to terminate the pregnancy...

If you are saying these are the same things -- why is there such a reluctance to call for the death penalty for all of those involved with the abortion?

In both cases a child dies. There is no difference.

I want to know why a child would be aborted when so many couples would love to adopt a baby.

Its only a disparity for people who are disingenuous --- so lets put your money where your mouth is -- Do you want women to get the death penalty for having an abortion? If not, then shut the fuck up with the disparity bullshit.
Get a grip retard...... :cuckoo: .. :lol:
Translation : "I was just saying shit I didn't think through, I wasn't expecting you to call me out on it"

Suck a dick and take a nap

Recruiting homosexual partners on this web site should not be allowed.
Then stick to going to the Blue Oyster like you been doing..Live your
truth.
artworks-000028792919-1z0tg3-t500x500.jpg

You are the one with the dick obsession.

Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

It's a good thought exercise. For those who are hardcore anti-abortion and consider a fetus a life just the same as an adult/child/baby, the logical extension would be that a woman terminating her pregnancy is akin to 1st degree murder and therefore punishable by life in prison. An abortion doctor in that context could be considered a co-conspirator or a contract killer and subject to a 1st degree murder charge as well.

To suggest any less follows that you're not genuine in your assertion that a fetus is a life with full rights and protections under the law.

R v. W is the law and has been for the past 4+ decades. Efforts by the Right to Life Crowd and the Republican Party's continuing use of R v. W as a wedge issue is an example of false pathos; since the R's, when in control of the White House and The Congress, have never passed a bill to outlaw abortion, by sending a Constitutional Amendment to the States for Ratification, we can be reasonably sure they are more concerned with their election, than any fetus.

Sadly abortoin rates almost always go up under Repub admins as they are stupid and cut off birth control funding as well. The best way to stop abortion is to have less pregnancies.

The way to have less pregnancies is to stop fucking without protection.

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?
What about the guy who got her pregnant?

Oh, that's right.

We call it "Scott Free".

Pro-Life Congressman Pressured Extramarital Girlfriend to Get an Abortion

How many have you knocked up.

You must be popular.

You are the biggest dick on the board.

It's a good thought exercise. For those who are hardcore anti-abortion and consider a fetus a life just the same as an adult/child/baby, the logical extension would be that a woman terminating her pregnancy is akin to 1st degree murder and therefore punishable by life in prison. An abortion doctor in that context could be considered a co-conspirator or a contract killer and subject to a 1st degree murder charge as well.

To suggest any less follows that you're not genuine in your assertion that a fetus is a life with full rights and protections under the law.

R v. W is the law and has been for the past 4+ decades. Efforts by the Right to Life Crowd and the Republican Party's continuing use of R v. W as a wedge issue is an example of false pathos; since the R's, when in control of the White House and The Congress, have never passed a bill to outlaw abortion, by sending a Constitutional Amendment to the States for Ratification, we can be reasonably sure they are more concerned with their election, than any fetus.

Sadly abortoin rates almost always go up under Repub admins as they are stupid and cut off birth control funding as well. The best way to stop abortion is to have less pregnancies.
It’s panic buying. Mothers running out to get one while they can for fear of them becoming illegal...

No, it is an increase in pregnancies due to a decrease in the availability of birth control

Last time I checked, birth control was not expensive. Can't liberals do anything without a government subsidy?

Sure hasn't been good times for the 60 million plus babies that have been killed.

It is none of your business

It is when a child is killed such as abortion.

Who in the hell are you, figures a Texan.

A Texan who values and respects life.

its really none of your business who has an abortion. I know you Texans love to stick your nose in everyone business but the stay the heck out of it.

You never answered my question, are you will to support them? via, Hud, Snap, and Chip, any and all social programs. Health ins for the parents before have a baby, remember healthy people usually have healthy babies, so you must be for expanded Medicaid and the ACA??

Don't have unprotected sex unless you can afford the cost of raising a child.

None.

For the absurd amount of stupidity, death penalty. We already have enough of the dumbs.

There is a huge disparity when it comes the termination of a pregnancy.

If a man assaults a woman and she has a miscarriage. He will be arrested, charged with murder, and receive prison time if convicted.

But if that same woman has an abortion. She will be hailed as a hero by the liberals for terminating the baby. .... :cuckoo:
You do understand that isn't a disparity right?

It's not?

I shoot a pregnant woman and kill her and the baby, do I not get charged with two homicides?

If she goes to Planned Parenthood and has an abortion, why should she not be charged with a homicide?
Again, there is a reason you dick suckers don't come out and demand women who have abortions be sentenced to death -- because you do understand there is NOT a disparity between someone murdering a woman and her child versus a woman making the decision herself to terminate the pregnancy...

If you are saying these are the same things -- why is there such a reluctance to call for the death penalty for all of those involved with the abortion?

In both cases a child dies. There is no difference.

I want to know why a child would be aborted when so many couples would love to adopt a baby.

The idea there are a million couples a year waiting to adopt is just that, a bullshit myth.

It’s panic buying. Mothers running out to get one while they can for fear of them becoming illegal...

No, it is an increase in pregnancies due to a decrease in the availability of birth control

Last time I checked, birth control was not expensive. Can't liberals do anything without a government subsidy?

Personally I would be willing to have the Govt give it all way for free if it cut down the number of abortions, to me the child's life is more important than some political ideology. But I know for some ideology rules their every move so I would not expect you to understand

Climb out of women's vagina, far right: it is not your business.

A fetus is not a human baby.

Regulated abortion is legal.

Climb out of women's vagina, far right: it is not your business.

A fetus is not a human baby.

Regulated abortion is legal.

Terminating a heartbeat is OK, but previously under Obamacare, if a woman did not
choose healthcare it wasn't her choice to make

What she does with her body

The left is so hypocritical a blind man can see it

-Geaux

It is perplexing that considering most women who have abortions are democrat...... And children tend to vote like their parents do,...... So in this case, the left is eliminating a future vote via abortion. No wonder they are pro open borders to compensate for the votes lost as a result of abortion

-Geaux

Interesting premise, Geaux, but unfounded other than for your opinion. Do you have objective stats?

Also on a personal level, I have known many nonpolitical as well as Republican who have had abortions.

But that is just our anecdotal evidence.

The same amount of time someone gets when they are charged with murdering an unborn child?

You know, equal treatment under the law and all that jazz

Forum List

Back