How soon will Biden start another war?

Trump was the only US, president for decades which did not start a war.
uh...what?
?
Clinton, Obama, Carter, Ford...none of 'em started wars.
Clinton , obama started wars trump and Carter did not

Obama didn't start any wars.. Syria was spiraling out of control from 2005 thru 2011.
Obama waged more war than any president in my lifetime. What a war mongering POS you leftists putnin charge
uh...what?
?

Obama didn't start any wars.. They US had NOTHING to do with the Arab Spring or Yemen.

Obama was at war for his entire 8 years. What a war mongering POS you leftists gave the NPP to. Hahaha.

Hahaha.. The US had NOTHING to do with the Arab Spring.

8 years of war and you morons gave him the NPP. Hahahaha.

You REALLY don't know anything about North Africa and the Middle East.
8 years of under Obammy. Yes. Or no?

Obama didn't start any wars.

Hahaha...8 Years...hahahahhaha.
Immediate withdrawal ...hahahhaha he lied to you and you still defend the 8 year war president.

Bush, the oil president, had already signed the SOFA and installed Maliki and killed the 20 year Dual Containment Policy.

The US had NOTHING todo with the Arab Spring.. That pot boiled over on its own for good reasons. ISIS was born in Camp Brucca Prison in 2004..

Another cool story bro. Just admit Obammy was at war for his entire 8 year presidency and you kooks gave him the NPP. You'll feel much better when you're honest with yourself. You can do it! Baby steps!

You are just completely ignorant about Middle East.

I used to think that, but now that China is burying itself in debt and the EU can't get its shit together, I think the dollar would be fine without the oil trade. We'd still need to make certain adjustments, however.

Chinese debt is domestic and is a subject of government's administration. Also Yan is not a freely convertable currency.

While US debt is to big extent is foreign and US does not control many of its holders.

Dollar cannot be fine if Dollar zone shrinks, multiplying debt/currency zone ratio, while Yuan zone cannot shrink.

etc.
State control over currency "range", so to speak, does not equal stability. If it was that simple, Zimbabwe would be just fine right now.

I did not say state control over currency is equial to stability, I said :

1) Yuan flows in and out of the country are controlled, unlike Dollar, so sudden disbalance in flows aka sudden and big currency rate fluctuation is unlikely with Yian.

2) and what is more important - Yuan circulates only in China and its zone cannot shrink at all.

while Dollar circulates mostly abroad and when now Fed pritns money - you don't have hyperinflation only becouse trillions of fresh dollars pour outside.

If Dollar zones shrinks, these dolars will create giant oversupply of money in the US, over demand on material goods, which is exactly Zimbabwe and Venezuela situation.

Actually, the YS us already Venezueka with postponed implementation. And every decrease of dollar usage in the World is very dangerouse. We can discuss only the limin of this decrease when it starts being lethal.

Cool story bro. How about you make an actual testable prediction? When is this hyper-inflation taking place?

If only I had a dollar for everytime someone on the internets was mouthing off about "inflation will go through the roof any second now!".
Its more about the conditions are ripe for high inflation. And the stock market and housing are two areas where there is just that. The debt around the world swooshes and caroons with cracks and bubbles forming. The financial community puts band aids on them but loses control sometimes. The crisis that happen appear to get worse each time a bubble collapses.

uh...what?
?
Clinton- Yugoslavia, Serbia
Obama - Syria, Libya
Obama did not start a war in either Syria or Libya. The Libya situation was started by a UN resolution by France, the UK and Lebanon. Trump continued wars that were ongoing and then we have Yemen.

This sick bitch disagrees with you.

uh...what?
?

Obama didn't start any wars.. Syria was spiraling out of control from 2005 thru 2011.
Obama waged more war than any president in my lifetime. What a war mongering POS you leftists putnin charge
uh...what?
?

Obama didn't start any wars.. They US had NOTHING to do with the Arab Spring or Yemen.

Obama was at war for his entire 8 years. What a war mongering POS you leftists gave the NPP to. Hahaha.

Hahaha.. The US had NOTHING to do with the Arab Spring.

8 years of war and you morons gave him the NPP. Hahahaha.

You REALLY don't know anything about North Africa and the Middle East.
8 years of under Obammy. Yes. Or no?

Obama didn't start any wars.

Hahaha...8 Years...hahahahhaha.
Immediate withdrawal ...hahahhaha he lied to you and you still defend the 8 year war president.

Bush, the oil president, had already signed the SOFA and installed Maliki and killed the 20 year Dual Containment Policy.

The US had NOTHING todo with the Arab Spring.. That pot boiled over on its own for good reasons. ISIS was born in Camp Brucca Prison in 2004..

Another cool story bro. Just admit Obammy was at war for his entire 8 year presidency and you kooks gave him the NPP. You'll feel much better when you're honest with yourself. You can do it! Baby steps!

You are just completely ignorant about Middle East.

C'mon man? Frenchy did it and you can too!
Tell yourself the truth for once. I promise it will be liberating!

Just correcting right-wing horse **** as always. Full time job since y'all have the memory of a dungbeetle.
You corrected nothing. I know you had to throw the Bush thingy in there to make it palatable. Baby steps.

Just correcting right-wing horse **** as always. Full time job since y'all have the memory of a dungbeetle.
You corrected nothing. I know you had to throw the Bush thingy in there to make it palatable. Baby steps.
You said Obama was at war for 8 years, which is a half truth. Was just adding the truth to your crap. He was in a Republican war for 8 years, yes.

You said Obama was at war for 8 years, which is a half truth. Was just adding the truth to your crap. He was in a Republican war for 8 years, yes.

Obama started three new wars during his regime, as well as escalated the two he inherited; Egypt, Libya, and Syria. Old Joe just picked up where Obama left off and bombed Syria during the first month of his regime. You cheered.

Wrong. He promised you gullible sheep an immediate withdrawal from Iraq. He could have done it. He owns it. He also promised he'd go after isil( that's hilarious) in Afghanistan. 8 year warmonger.

Obama started three new wars during his regime, as well as escalated the two he inherited; Egypt, Libya, and Syria. Old Joe just picked up where Obama left off and bombed Syria during the first month of his regime. You cheered.
no he didn't. i'm not even going to take time to capitalize my words in this response

no he didn't. i'm not even going to take time to capitalize my words in this response

Yes, he did. And you cheered.

Stop lying to yourself. There's plenty of videos of Obammy promising an immediate withdrawal. He threw in closing Gitmo to bait you morons even more. He did neither.

He tried to close Gitmo but none of the Governors in the 50 states wanted to take the terrorists stored inside as it would be political suicide to them to allow Muslim terrorists to relocate into their state.

He tried to close Gitmo but none of the Governors in the 50 states wanted to take the terrorists stored inside as it would be political suicide to them to allow Muslim terrorists to relocate into their state.

So it's not Obammys fault he lied to you its the governors fault. The facts are Obama was one of the worst presidents. He failed at almost everything especially foreign affairs. World leaders stomped all over him. Red line hahahha.

name 1 war obama started, or name all 3, i don't care. w/e.

I never said started. You did to make yourself feel better. Just admit the Obamunist was an 8 year warmonger.

I'm not talking to YOU, OKAY? Just go away omg.

No one can tell because you're too fucking dumb to use the "quote" feature.
You said and I QUOTE (there's my quote feature) "Obama started 3 new wars"

Name the 3. or name 1 I said. ??

So it's not Obammys fault he lied to you its the governors fault. The facts are Obama was one of the worst presidents. He failed at almost everything especially foreign affairs. World leaders stomped all over him. Red line hahahha.
He tried and he failed to achieve. That's life.

Forum List

Back