How the left sees the world...Like/dislike...guilty....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Normal people see the world in the terms of Right and Wrong, Good and Evil and Innocent and Guilty....a pretty good way of seeing things.....

The left sees the world as Like/Dislike...and if they dislike something it makes anyone who likes the thing guilty...and deserving of all the wrath and punishment a lefty can inflict....

Case in point...some here know me as the guy who discusses gun issues...

In a recent thread one left wing, anti gun loon stated that gun stores who follow the law, fill out the paperwork, and unintentionally sell a gun to a straw buyer....someone with a clean record who buys a gun for a criminal...then they should get sent to prison along with the actual criminals.

It doesn't matter if they acted in good faith, followed the law, and filled out all the paperwork the anti gunner lefties want filled out....if it turns out they were lied to by a straw buyer...then they are guilty and should be punished too...

See for this lefty anti gun loon......the world is based on Like/Dislike....

He dislikes guns...hates them.....so if he hates something, then anyone who likes those things are guilty and are no longer human. They need to be punished no matter if they are actually innocent of any actual crime...the mere fact that they use guns means they are guilty....no appeal to right and wrong or good and evil.

So if a person buys a gun and never uses it for a crime.......they are guilty because this lefty dislikes guns....so if there is any way to punish them for owning the gun....a clerical error on paperwork, a late renewal on a gun permit...then this guy wants them completely and utterly destroyed.....

And don't even start on people who use guns to stop violent criminal attack.

If an innocent person never uses a gun to commit a crime...but is forced to use one for self defense...they are no different from the gang banger who shoots a child in a drive by....no difference between the two for this anti gun loon.

Because this guy dislikes guns...anyone who uses a gun...wether they are good or evil, right or wrong in the use, or innocent of any crime associated with the use of the gun.........they are all the same and need to be destroyed.

The same applies to liking something....if this guy likes something...then anyone who dislikes it is guilty...and is no longer human....you see this in the gay marriage debate, the abortion debate, and any other difference between left and right.

Like corporations....to a lefty.....they don't like them....so corporations are guilty, and anyone who supports a corporation for any reason is also guilty and needs to be destroyed......it doesn't matter if the corporation is the vicitm in a law suit, or did nothing wrong...the left doesn't like them...so they are evil, guilty and need to be punished...

Right and Wrong, Good and Evil, and Innocence and Guilt do not exist in the world of the left.......

Normal people see the world in the terms of Right and Wrong, Good and Evil and Innocent and Guilty....a pretty good way of seeing things.....
No, that's how children and mental children, like you, see the world. The real world is far more complicated, and things are usually not what they seem and never black or white. Good guys and bad guys? No, just guys...

This is an example of how this idea applies to the various differences......this has been posted before..

If a conservative doesn't want a gun he doesn't buy one...if a liberal doesn't want a gun he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't` eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy. If a liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.

If a person of color is conservative, they see themselves as independently successful. Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll bump the thread so other people can have a good laugh.

A liberal will attack the poster and call him names

93a5fd38737ac3f863c20ed3a86d6a67.jpg

No, that's how children and mental children, like you, see the world. The real world is far more complicated, and things are usually not what they seem and never black or white. Good guys and bad guys? No, just guys...

Speaking of children.......as someone who actually thinks like a 12 year old.....have you tried to get help with that?

And a lot of the time it is............the conservatives see it all and make judgements based on what is Right and Wrong, Good and Evil and Innocence and Guilt...pretty good guideposts...takes the emotions out of things.....allows one to see the world as it really is and to compensate for the imperfections.....

The left.....if they like something it doesn't matter if it is good or evil, right or wrong or innocent or guilty.......they like it and that is all there is too it.....

like Black Lies Matter, the clintons, thugs who attack police........

Case in point:

In the real world someone like me who wants to ban all guns, owns guns. They are good at killing things, something I need to do from time to time...

In your world, I'm afraid of guns so I want to ban them, which would be pretty fucking odd for someone who owns them.

Speaking of children.......as someone who actually thinks like a 12 year old.....have you tried to get help with that?
Projection, good thing for you it isn't deadly.

And a lot of the time it is............the conservatives see it all and make judgements based on what is Right and Wrong, Good and Evil and Innocence and Guilt...pretty good guideposts...takes the emotions out of things.....allows one to see the world as it really is and to compensate for the imperfections.....

The left.....if they like something it doesn't matter if it is good or evil, right or wrong or innocent or guilty.......they like it and that is all there is too it.....

Just the idea of banning guns makes you wet your pants. That's because you can't deal with it rationally, it scares you, how will I protect myself then you say, and that's the end of the debate and off you go in a panic.

The left sees the world as Like/Dislike...and if they dislike something it makes anyone who likes the thing guilty...and deserving of all the wrath and punishment a lefty can inflict....

In a recent thread one left wing, anti gun loon stated that gun stores who follow the law, fill out the paperwork, and unintentionally sell a gun to a straw buyer....someone with a clean record who buys a gun for a criminal...then they should get sent to prison along with the actual criminals.

It doesn't matter if they acted in good faith, followed the law, and filled out all the paperwork the anti gunner lefties want filled out....if it turns out they were lied to by a straw buyer...then they are guilty and should be punished too...

He dislikes guns...hates them.....so if he hates something, then anyone who likes those things are guilty and are no longer human. They need to be punished no matter if they are actually innocent of any actual crime...the mere fact that they use guns means they are guilty....no appeal to right and wrong or good and evil.

So if a person buys a gun and never uses it for a crime.......they are guilty because this lefty dislikes guns....so if there is any way to punish them for owning the gun....a clerical error on paperwork, a late renewal on a gun permit...then this guy wants them completely and utterly destroyed.....

If an innocent person never uses a gun to commit a crime...but is forced to use one for self defense...they are no different from the gang banger who shoots a child in a drive by....no difference between the two for this anti gun loon.

Because this guy dislikes guns...anyone who uses a gun...wether they are good or evil, right or wrong in the use, or innocent of any crime associated with the use of the gun.........they are all the same and need to be destroyed.

The same applies to liking something....if this guy likes something...then anyone who dislikes it is guilty...and is no longer human....you see this in the gay marriage debate, the abortion debate, and any other difference between left and right.

Like corporations....to a lefty.....they don't like them....so corporations are guilty, and anyone who supports a corporation for any reason is also guilty and needs to be destroyed......it doesn't matter if the corporation is the vicitm in a law suit, or did nothing wrong...the left doesn't like them...so they are evil, guilty and need to be punished...

Right and Wrong, Good and Evil, and Innocence and Guilt do not exist in the world of the left.......

I agree, also don't forget the Left thinking isn't Logical Thinking, it's purely Emotional Thinking....so they don't actually think, they FEEL.

Case in point:

In the real world someone like me who wants to ban all guns, owns guns. They are good at killing things, something I need to do from time to time...

In your world, I'm afraid of guns so I want to ban them, which would be pretty fucking odd for someone who owns them.

No.....you are a lefty...you don't use rational thought.....so wanting guns to keep yourself safe is good in your world...you still hate them and want to punish "other" people who have guns...but being a lefty you are a hypocrite..............

I agree, also don't forget the Left thinking isn't Logical Thinking, it's purely Emotional Thinking....so they don't actually think, they FEEL.

Exactly....

Case in point:

No.....you are a lefty...you don't use rational thought.....so wanting guns to keep yourself safe is good in your world...you still hate them and want to punish "other" people who have guns...but being a lefty you are a hypocrite..............
Guns don't keep me safe. I use them as intended, to kill things.

Just the idea of banning guns makes you wet your pants. That's because you can't deal with it rationally, it scares you, how will I protect myself then you say, and that's the end of the debate and off you go in a panic.

Yeah..right....I detail my arguments based on truth, facts and reality, using history of human interaction in a logical way....without emotion.....and you guys say...we don't like guns so no one gets to have them......

Yeah...you are so right.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope. That's you.

Case in point:

Guns don't keep me safe. I use them as intended, to kill things.

Says the 12 year old........

Do you actually think before you post....obviously not.

Guns were created to keep the owner safe, and those the owner protects safe.....

2AGUY SAID:

"Right and Wrong, Good and Evil, and Innocence and Guilt do not exist in the world of the left......."

This fails as a straw man fallacy, a ridiculous rightwing lie.

Liberals have fought for decades against the wrongs propagated by the right, the evil advocated by conservatives, and rightist efforts to disadvantage the innocent for no other reason than who they are, the result of conservative fear and intolerance.

Liberals recognize that conservatives are wrong to seek to deny women their privacy rights and gay Americans their right to due process; liberals recognize the evil that manifests among the right with conservatives' hostility toward immigrants; and liberals acknowledge the contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law common to most conservatives who perceive Muslims 'guilty' for no other reason than their faith.

Consequently, having fought against the evil and wrongs propagated by conservatives, 'the left' is very much aware of the existence of right and wrong, good and evil, and innocence and guilt.

Case in point:

And another problem....you realize that in order to punish people who you want punished...you need guns to do it...your lefty friends know this and you can tell by the over 100 million graves of innocent people they didn't like..........

Yeah..right....I detail my arguments based on truth, facts and reality, using history of human interaction in a logical way....without emotion.....and you guys say...we don't like guns so no one gets to have them......

Yeah...you are so right.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You believe that you make rational arguments but you don't, hence the problem.

Case in point:

And another problem....you realize that in order to punish people who you want punished...you need guns to do it...your lefty friends know this and you can tell by the over 100 million graves of innocent people they didn't like..........
Case in point, all emotions. I could test you but you'll fail.

Forum List

Back