How the left sees the world...Like/dislike...guilty....

Normal people see the world in the terms of Right and Wrong, Good and Evil and Innocent and Guilty....a pretty good way of seeing things.....

The left sees the world as Like/Dislike...and if they dislike something it makes anyone who likes the thing guilty...and deserving of all the wrath and punishment a lefty can inflict....

Case in point...some here know me as the guy who discusses gun issues...

In a recent thread one left wing, anti gun loon stated that gun stores who follow the law, fill out the paperwork, and unintentionally sell a gun to a straw buyer....someone with a clean record who buys a gun for a criminal...then they should get sent to prison along with the actual criminals.

It doesn't matter if they acted in good faith, followed the law, and filled out all the paperwork the anti gunner lefties want filled out....if it turns out they were lied to by a straw buyer...then they are guilty and should be punished too...

See for this lefty anti gun loon......the world is based on Like/Dislike....

He dislikes guns...hates them.....so if he hates something, then anyone who likes those things are guilty and are no longer human. They need to be punished no matter if they are actually innocent of any actual crime...the mere fact that they use guns means they are guilty....no appeal to right and wrong or good and evil.

So if a person buys a gun and never uses it for a crime.......they are guilty because this lefty dislikes guns....so if there is any way to punish them for owning the gun....a clerical error on paperwork, a late renewal on a gun permit...then this guy wants them completely and utterly destroyed.....

And don't even start on people who use guns to stop violent criminal attack.

If an innocent person never uses a gun to commit a crime...but is forced to use one for self defense...they are no different from the gang banger who shoots a child in a drive by....no difference between the two for this anti gun loon.

Because this guy dislikes guns...anyone who uses a gun...wether they are good or evil, right or wrong in the use, or innocent of any crime associated with the use of the gun.........they are all the same and need to be destroyed.

The same applies to liking something....if this guy likes something...then anyone who dislikes it is guilty...and is no longer human....you see this in the gay marriage debate, the abortion debate, and any other difference between left and right.

Like corporations....to a lefty.....they don't like them....so corporations are guilty, and anyone who supports a corporation for any reason is also guilty and needs to be destroyed......it doesn't matter if the corporation is the vicitm in a law suit, or did nothing wrong...the left doesn't like them...so they are evil, guilty and need to be punished...

Right and Wrong, Good and Evil, and Innocence and Guilt do not exist in the world of the left.......

This is a narcissistic, divisive, pity-pot rant. You think you are normal and people who don't agree with everything you say are abnormal. Woe is you. But that doesn't excuse your dishonesty.

Thank you....your are a classic example of what I mean.........

And you're a "classic example" of a simple-minded fool who paints the world good and bad, white and black. Of course, you put yourself in the "good" category while you falsely accuse others of being "bad" with sweeping unfounded generalizations. :rolleyes:

And there you go......just like any 12 year old...did you stamp your feet and throw your doll across the room too.....

Unfounded generalizations.......I think 100 million graves of innocent men, women and children that were murdered simply because leftists didn't like them is not an unfounded generalization........it is the truth, the fact and the reality.......

There you go again. Dishonesty. No stomping feet or throwing dolls going on here. I am not responsible for the deaths of millions of people. Your accusation is unfounded and reprehensible. You have not shown us that you understand the meaning of the words, "truth", "fact", and "reality". Your fallacies and fabrications are the work of a foolish person.

Normal people see the world in the terms of Right and Wrong, Good and Evil and Innocent and Guilty....a pretty good way of seeing things.....

The left sees the world as Like/Dislike...and if they dislike something it makes anyone who likes the thing guilty...and deserving of all the wrath and punishment a lefty can inflict....

In a recent thread one left wing, anti gun loon stated that gun stores who follow the law, fill out the paperwork, and unintentionally sell a gun to a straw buyer....someone with a clean record who buys a gun for a criminal...then they should get sent to prison along with the actual criminals.

It doesn't matter if they acted in good faith, followed the law, and filled out all the paperwork the anti gunner lefties want filled out....if it turns out they were lied to by a straw buyer...then they are guilty and should be punished too...

He dislikes guns...hates them.....so if he hates something, then anyone who likes those things are guilty and are no longer human. They need to be punished no matter if they are actually innocent of any actual crime...the mere fact that they use guns means they are guilty....no appeal to right and wrong or good and evil.

So if a person buys a gun and never uses it for a crime.......they are guilty because this lefty dislikes guns....so if there is any way to punish them for owning the gun....a clerical error on paperwork, a late renewal on a gun permit...then this guy wants them completely and utterly destroyed.....

If an innocent person never uses a gun to commit a crime...but is forced to use one for self defense...they are no different from the gang banger who shoots a child in a drive by....no difference between the two for this anti gun loon.

Because this guy dislikes guns...anyone who uses a gun...wether they are good or evil, right or wrong in the use, or innocent of any crime associated with the use of the gun.........they are all the same and need to be destroyed.

The same applies to liking something....if this guy likes something...then anyone who dislikes it is guilty...and is no longer human....you see this in the gay marriage debate, the abortion debate, and any other difference between left and right.

Like corporations....to a lefty.....they don't like them....so corporations are guilty, and anyone who supports a corporation for any reason is also guilty and needs to be destroyed......it doesn't matter if the corporation is the vicitm in a law suit, or did nothing wrong...the left doesn't like them...so they are evil, guilty and need to be punished...

Right and Wrong, Good and Evil, and Innocence and Guilt do not exist in the world of the left.......

I agree, also don't forget the Left thinking isn't Logical Thinking, it's purely Emotional Thinking....so they don't actually think, they FEEL.

A fallacious appeal to emotion to falsely condemn those you accuse of acting on emotion. That's called "irony".

No the Left do solely Emotional Thinking and are devoid of Logical Thinking, we witness this each day in the Left's pathological altruism.

I got your message: Left is bad; Right is good. And, of course, you place yourself in the "good" category. Don't you see anything "pathological" about your own conduct? Try be honest with yourself, if nothing else.

Well someone like me, not being on the Left, someone like me for example, will think logically regarding what's best for my whole group as opposed to not considering my whole group and emotionally levitating to "assist" an "outsider" group regardless of evidence to suggest that the "outsider" group have great potential to harm my own whole group.

What I mean is, we think we should protect and help our own....the Left say who care's about those people, let's just protect and help EVERYONE BUT our own, because our own have "Privilege" and it doesn't matter that these other people might pose a danger, we still have to help them regardless....Emotional Thinking and Altruism in action.

I agree, also don't forget the Left thinking isn't Logical Thinking, it's purely Emotional Thinking....so they don't actually think, they FEEL.

A fallacious appeal to emotion to falsely condemn those you accuse of acting on emotion. That's called "irony".

No the Left do solely Emotional Thinking and are devoid of Logical Thinking, we witness this each day in the Left's pathological altruism.

I got your message: Left is bad; Right is good. And, of course, you place yourself in the "good" category. Don't you see anything "pathological" about your own conduct? Try be honest with yourself, if nothing else.

I'm not saying Left is bad and Right is good, I'm saying that if the SHTF I WOULDN'T want a Leftie in the bunker with me.

This is a narcissistic, divisive, pity-pot rant. You think you are normal and people who don't agree with everything you say are abnormal. Woe is you. But that doesn't excuse your dishonesty.

And you're a "classic example" of a simple-minded fool who paints the world good and bad, white and black. Of course, you put yourself in the "good" category while you falsely accuse others of being "bad" with sweeping unfounded generalizations. :rolleyes:

It's the Left who do the sweeping generalisations, against everyone who disagrees with them, hence: . . . .

You accuse the "left" of making sweeping generalizations by making a sweeping generalizations about the "left". Really?

It's the Left who do the sweeping generalisations, against everyone who disagrees with them, hence: . . . .

You accuse the "left" of making sweeping generalizations by making a sweeping generalizations about the "left". Really?

No, that is what the Left do, if anyone disagrees with them, they usually begin the name calling.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with altruism or even emotion, if by that you mean empathy for other human beings in worse shape than you. That's what they teach us in Sunday School and Girl Scouts and what our mothers and grandmothers reminded us of when we started getting snarky toward others. For those who believe, it's how we get to Heaven.

There's plenty to go around, Lucy. I think you're over in Europe where the refugee situation is truly overloading the system. It is not that way here. We're still recovering from the recession, but 10,000 or 20,000 refugees aren't going to make or break us. Hell, we've got that many illegal immigrants sneaking in on a regular basis and no one has done anything to stop it for decades.

The fact that I'm pretty much on the same side as the Pope on this doesn't embarrass me. Even though folks like to call the left "godless relativists," it says something, doesn't it, that the Church is in our corner?

Well someone like me, not being on the Left, someone like me for example, will think logically regarding what's best for my whole group as opposed to not considering my whole group and emotionally levitating to "assist" an "outsider" group regardless of evidence to suggest that the "outsider" group have great potential to harm my own whole group.

What I mean is, we think we should protect and help our own....the Left say who care's about those people, let's just protect and help EVERYONE BUT our own, because our own have "Privilege" and it doesn't matter that these other people might pose a danger, we still have to help them regardless....Emotional Thinking and Altruism in action.

There is no evidence that you think logically. There is ample evidence, however, that you think your shit doesn't smell.

This is the best post Ive ever seen on this forum.

No, that is what the Left do, if anyone disagrees with them, they usually begin the name calling.

Apparently it escaped your astute observation that the OP claims everyone he labels a "leftie" is abnormal, and you jumped on his boat to be his cheerleader. You have placed everyone who disagrees with you in the "bad person, non-thinking" category. When you stop name-calling yourself, then you can criticize others for name-calling. Until then, you're just a hypocrite who doesn't apply her own standards to herself.

Apparently it escaped your astute observation that the OP claims everyone he labels a "leftie" is abnormal, and you jumped on his boat to be his cheerleader. You have placed everyone who disagrees with you in the "bad person, non-thinking" category. When you stop name-calling yourself, then you can criticize others for name-calling. Until then, you're just a hypocrite who doesn't apply her own standards to herself.

I never said the Left are abnormal, the Left are misguided. I might be many things, but a hypocrite isn't one of them.

What....EVAH?!

What....EVAH?!

It's just the absolute polar opposite to the truth and delivered without even a hint of irony. Well done miss, well done.

You need glasses.

You need glasses.

I assure you madam that I need so such thing.

I should add, you are illustrating my point, that if people don't agree with the Left, the Left resort to name calling....in your case calling me a hypocrite.

I haven't resorted to name calling.

I never said the Left are abnormal, the Left are misguided. I might be many things, but a hypocrite isn't one of them.

Perhaps you're "misguided" in your definition of "hypocrite".

I should add, you are illustrating my point, that if people don't agree with the Left, the Left resort to name calling....in your case calling me a hypocrite.

Your short-term memory is faulty. Read your posts.

Look up ... read what you wrote. That's a sweeping generalization.

Your short-term memory is faulty. Read your posts.

I have read my posts, I can't find any example of my name calling.

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

Liberals embrace the pragmatism, critical thinking, logic, and reason that most on the right reject – where conservative dogma is irrational, devoid of logic, and motivated by subjective emotion – fear and hate in particular.

Take for example the unwarranted hostility most conservatives have toward gay Americans, the right's desire to disadvantage homosexuals through force of law is devoid of a rational basis, devoid of facts or evidence in support, and devoid of a proper legislative end, a product solely of conservative emotionalism, their fear of change, diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

Forum List

Back