How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?
I personally would be more concerned with how those who claim to be Christians would act towards Jesus if he returned today.

Sure there are some, who would humble themselves....but lately, and sadly, I doubt that most of those who claim to be Christians, would. :(

*also, here Christ is speaking to believers.....yes, believers....supposedly. Even the group which he labels goats, recognize and call Him Lord....

Matthew 25:31-46

New International Version (NIV)

The Sheep and the Goats

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. 34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
So like I said, I think I would be more concerned with those who claim to be Christians?

Are Christians sawing peoples heads off ?
uhhhhhh, why do you ask? was that part of your initial thread post?

believe it or not, murdering someone is equal in sin to coveting another man's goods, or stealing or adultery or lying or any sin.....

we all fall short of the glory of God....

so, your statement of sawing off people's heads is meaningless, when it comes to your initial post with inquiry in this thread.

I hope you are that passionate when the Muslims try to make us an Islamic theocracy. Believe it or not, that is coming.

Now that's some top notch fearmongering right there, even in today's day and age.

Better wake up ,this world is headed for trouble because of religion i spoke about it earlier.

Babylon the great is on the verge of explosion.

I understand how important it is to get people to live at the same level of fear that you live with, but I'm sorry it isn't working and never will with me.

I personally would be more concerned with how those who claim to be Christians would act towards Jesus if he returned today.

Sure there are some, who would humble themselves....but lately, and sadly, I doubt that most of those who claim to be Christians, would. :(

*also, here Christ is speaking to believers.....yes, believers....supposedly. Even the group which he labels goats, recognize and call Him Lord....

So like I said, I think I would be more concerned with those who claim to be Christians?

believe it or not, murdering someone is equal in sin to coveting another man's goods, or stealing or adultery or lying or any sin.....

so, your statement of sawing off people's heads is meaningless, when it comes to your initial post with inquiry in this thread.

Murder is equal to stealing, adultery, lying and coveting? Wow. I didn't know that.

What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

Matthew 25:31-46

New International Version (NIV)

The Sheep and the Goats

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. 34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Almost. They are calling for homosexuals to be executed in Uganda.

What is the real problem here ?

You do not like the information ?

You do not have to view this thread get real.

What's the problem here? No problem. I point out that you are proselytizing Christianity in this thread with LONG bible quotes.

It's the truth. Should I not speak the truth?

You'd rather I just let you use this forum to push Christianity. You apparently have the right to do this, just as I have the right to point it out.

You don't win people over to Christianity this way.

When people see facts, it sometimes has a way of changing minds and hearts.

When people live their faith it changes hearts and minds. Showing people of other faiths respect does more to win people over than anything else. Proselytizing doesn't do it

Murder is equal to stealing, adultery, lying and coveting? Wow. I didn't know that.
in the ''world'' these sins are NOT equal, nor should they be....

but in the spiritual world, sin is sin....imperfection is imperfection....from my understanding, we are all blemished....no mere human is perfect, or sin free.

Now that's some top notch fearmongering right there, even in today's day and age.

Better wake up ,this world is headed for trouble because of religion i spoke about it earlier.

I understand how important it is to get people to live at the same level of fear that you live with, but I'm sorry it isn't working and never will with me.

Where in my post did you read "fear"? The fact that the Muslims are taking over the world and plan on taking over the US is not what I fear, what I fear is Americans doing nothing while it happens.

but in the spiritual world, sin is sin....imperfection is imperfection....from my understanding, we are all blemished....no mere human is perfect, or sin free.
In your spiritual world, a lesbian devoted to her partner for her lifetime would be equivalent to a murderer.

Sin is sin. Being gay is a sin, right?

Where in my post did you read "fear"? The fact that the Muslims are taking over the world and plan on taking over the US is not what I fear, what I fear is Americans doing nothing while it happens.

There are plenty of Christians who want to take over America. One of them is running for POTUS. Why doesn't that bother you?

I see, you're afraid of a Holy War NOT happening.

It's good to find out which christians take Jesus's teachings seriously and which ones just say they're christian for the points they can get on soceity's moral scoreboard.

In your spiritual world, a lesbian devoted to her partner for her lifetime would be equivalent to a murderer.

ya know what skydancer, you really need to take a chill pill....you are too high strung....i say this in friendship, not with malice.

you know me well enough to know that NOT ONCE in the years i have been here, posting with you, have i ever gone after you or gone after lesbians or homosexuals.

WHY you would give such a flippant answer towards what i posted is beyond reason imo.....so what gives?

care

There are plenty of Christians who want to take over America. One of them is running for POTUS. Why doesn't that bother you?

The difference between Christianity and Islam:

Those who go to war in Christ's name are going against Christ's teachings.

Those who go to war in Muhammad's name are following his teachings.

Do you understand now?

ya know what skydancer, you really need to take a chill pill....you are too high strung....i say this in friendship, not with malice.

you know me well enough to know that NOT ONCE in the years i have been here, posting with you, have i ever gone after you or gone after lesbians or homosexuals.

WHY you would give such a flippant answer towards what i posted is beyond reason imo.....so what gives?

care

From my point of view, Sky, like Huggy, has an unreasonable hatred of Christianity. Both grew up in Catholic churches. Some people can't forgive abuse. IMO, they both need counseling. In their opinion, I need counseling.

The difference between Christianity and Islam:

Those who go to war in Christ's name are going against Christ's teachings.

Those who go to war in Muhammad's name are following his teachings.

Do you understand now?
Nope. They call themselves Christians and they powerful enough to run for public office in America, including POTUS.

Muslims could say the same thing about terrorists, that jihad is about an internal spiritual war.

care

From my point of view, Sky, like Huggy, has an unreasonable hatred of Christianity. Both grew up in Catholic churches. Some people can't forgive abuse. IMO, they both need counseling. In their opinion, I need counseling.

So much for your friendship, sheila. Bye.

care

With all due respect, I find your idea that the sin of murder and all other sins are equal.

They are not. Murder is a graver sin than lying, or sexual misconduct.

You're overreacting to my post. I am challenging your view of sin. I don't need a chill pill, I need you to give me the benefit of the doubt.

I highlight the sin of homosexuality, because some of your fellow Christians would execute us for being gay. I speak to them. I know that you don't agree with them. I oppose THEM, not you.

Almost. They are calling for homosexuals to be executed in Uganda.

Maybe, like Obama, they are secretly Muslims? Calling for executions of anyone is against Christ's teachings.

Suicide is one of two unforgivable sins. So even if hitler confessed his guts out, his nuts are roasting in hell.

Hmm..?? From what I understand suicide is a sin, yes, but there is only one unforgivable sin -said in the Bible - blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Question: "What is the unpardonable sin / unforgivable sin?"

What is the unpardonable sin / unforgivable sin?

Many people fear they have committed some sin that God cannot or will not forgive, and they feel there is no hope for them, no matter what they do. Satan would like nothing better than to keep us laboring under this misconception. The truth is that if a person has this fear, he/she needs only to come before God, confess that sin, repent of it, and accept God’s promise of forgiveness. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). This verse assures us that God is ready to forgive any sin—no matter how heinous—if we come to Him in repentance. If you are suffering under a load of guilt today, God is waiting with His arms open in love and compassion for you to come to Him. He will never disappoint or fail to pardon those who do.

Correct, this is one of the things that makes me frown about christianity, the worse sin has nothing to do with character according to the Bible.

Hence why it's more likely for Hitler to get into heaven than Ghandi.
As long as Hitler was Baptized, which he was, he'd go to heaven. This is but one problem I have with Christianity.

The reason is your fear of Christians. Christians don't say convert or die so your fear of Christians seem's like an over reaction.

Forum List

Back