How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

There is no new God it's the same God that is gonna bring justice to the earth.

So you are admitting that God did change and no longer kills innocent children, puppies and kittens?

In fact, the men who wrote about god in the Bible realized that the old vengeful god that everyone fears was not going to gain converts. Christians gave God a makeover and restructured him as a God who would give you as much love as you gave to him.

People changed, our civilization matured, people wanted a God they could relate to....not a God they were afraid to piss off

I like the kinder and gentler god better....don't you?

Exo 20:5 You shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them. For I Jehovah your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those that hate me,

Rev 11:17 saying, We thank You, O Lord God Almighty, who are, and who was, and who is coming, because You took Your great power and reigned.
Rev 11:18 And the nations were full of wrath, and Your wrath came, and the time of the judging of the dead, and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to the ones fearing Your name, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those destroying the earth.
Rev 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in Heaven, and there was seen in His temple the ark of His covenant, and there occurred lightnings and voices, and thunders and an earthquake, and a great hail.

No difference.

Exo 20:5 You shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them. For I Jehovah your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those that hate me,

Nasty SOB isn't he? Condemning generations that have done no wrong and may even worship God. The old sins of the fathers

The God who kills the first born of Egypt, who starves innocent workers, who drowns puppies and kittens

Thankfully, my God is the type who will sit down and have a beer with you while you tell him your troubles

I like my God better

So you are admitting that God did change and no longer kills innocent children, puppies and kittens?

In fact, the men who wrote about god in the Bible realized that the old vengeful god that everyone fears was not going to gain converts. Christians gave God a makeover and restructured him as a God who would give you as much love as you gave to him.

People changed, our civilization matured, people wanted a God they could relate to....not a God they were afraid to piss off

Rev 11:17 saying, We thank You, O Lord God Almighty, who are, and who was, and who is coming, because You took Your great power and reigned.
Rev 11:18 And the nations were full of wrath, and Your wrath came, and the time of the judging of the dead, and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to the ones fearing Your name, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those destroying the earth.
Rev 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in Heaven, and there was seen in His temple the ark of His covenant, and there occurred lightnings and voices, and thunders and an earthquake, and a great hail.

No difference.

Nasty SOB isn't he? Condemning generations that have done no wrong and may even worship God. The old sins of the fathers

The God who kills the first born of Egypt, who starves innocent workers, who drowns puppies and kittens

Thankfully, my God is the type who will sit down and have a beer with you while you tell him your troubles

I like my God better

Being an all knowing God i think he would know if any of them would follow him no ?

That takes us back to should we kill just the adult snakes or kill the youngs ones to ?

No difference.

I like my God better

Being an all knowing God i think he would know if any of them would follow him no ?

That takes us back to should we kill just the adult snakes or kill the youngs ones to ?
Why kill any snakes? They keep the vermin population in check!

I never wave a white flag unless i am wrong.

Don't flatter yourself.

I don't view myself as the king of debating, but in a debate where you're on the side of infanticide being morally ok and me being on the side that it's probably the worst concept in life, I'm confident I'll win (and have won) that debate.

Are you pro choice or pro life ?

Pro-choice to a certain point in time, few months or so, not at any point in the pregnancy though.

I've heard your argument with the other poster, I'm with him I don't have a favorable view of abortion but as a man I don't want to tell a woman with to do with her body.

And you being pro-life doesn't make it ok that you take no moral issue with infanticide type judgements to be laid down because of the actions of the parents that the babies and children share NONE of the fault or blame.

He did that when he brought the global flood on the earth to.
The flood makes God the record holder for the most abortions at one time. God aborted the fetuses of all the pregnant women by drowning the mothers.
Praise God

Really, if you compare the population of that time verses the abortions that have taken place i think it will shock you.

Just in this country 1.3 million abortions performed last year.

I don't view myself as the king of debating, but in a debate where you're on the side of infanticide being morally ok and me being on the side that it's probably the worst concept in life, I'm confident I'll win (and have won) that debate.

Pro-choice to a certain point in time, few months or so, not at any point in the pregnancy though.

I've heard your argument with the other poster, I'm with him I don't have a favorable view of abortion but as a man I don't want to tell a woman with to do with her body.

And you being pro-life doesn't make it ok that you take no moral issue with infanticide type judgements to be laid down because of the actions of the parents that the babies and children share NONE of the fault or blame.

Pro-choice , where did that moral compass go ?

Why would it matter if it's in the first ,second,or third trimester ?

You are snuffing out a life and allowing the sinful parents to live on.

No difference.

I like my God better

That is where you are wrong. He says he will bring the iniquity of the fathers down on the sons. He said nothing about the iniquity of the sons. He is just pointing out that he is a jealous god and will be real nasty if he is wronged and punish children and grandchildren

Sounds like a mafia kingpin not a God you should worship

I like my God better

Why kill any snakes? They keep the vermin population in check!

I don't mind gopher snakes in my yard but the rattlesnakes have to die.

So you are admitting that God did change and no longer kills innocent children, puppies and children?

do you mean the kinder gentler god/jesus who is going to return as a warlord instead of as the humanitarian that he was when he died?

Considering what happened to him last time he was here, I'd suspect he'd be pretty pissed off next time he shows up.

But we are told that was pretty much voluntary on his part. He could have called for help and been delivered according to the bible.

I like my God better

That is where you are wrong. He says he will bring the iniquity of the fathers down on the sons. He said nothing about the iniquity of the sons. He is just pointing out that he is a jealous god and will be real nasty if he is wronged and punish children and grandchildren

Sin brings forth death .

We are all guilty and that is why we die.

Do you think the world would be a better place if man obeyed the laws of God ?

The other two people i asked this question would not answer it.

Last edited:

Because that's when the fetus becomes viable.

You never responded to my analogy, since you're ok with murdering innocent children and babies based on the "sinfulness" of the parents, why do you then take issue with what you view as children being aborted by sinful parents?

So it seems you have the opposite view as me, early term abortions are horrible, but post birth terminations of babies and children is a-ok.

I like my God better

Actually, it's to the 4th generation, so it's children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, and great great grandchildren.

Ex 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Sin brings forth death .

Sin brings forth death not on the sinner, but of the innocent, be more specific.

You'll have to outlay the laws of God. The one that's the most important to your God is that people worship him, so no I don't think the world would be better or worse if everyone followed that law. It'd be the same in my opinion.

You never responded to my analogy, since you're ok with murdering innocent children and babies based on the "sinfulness" of the parents, why do you then take issue with what you view as children being aborted by sinful parents?

So it seems you have the opposite view as me, early term abortions are horrible, but post birth terminations of babies and children is a-ok.

The only person that is considered innocent is a righteous person.

God does not put the righteous to death.

Again, so if babies aren't innocent, and you view early term fetuses as babies, why do you take issue with them being aborted?

Btw, it's sad you don't view babies and children as innocent, most christians tell me otherwise.

Sin brings forth death .

Sin brings forth death not on the sinner, but of the innocent, be more specific.

You'll have to outlay the laws of God. The one that's the most important to your God is that people worship him, so no I don't think the world would be better or worse if everyone followed that law. It'd be the same in my opinion.

To know God is to love God.

It's those secular views that cause conflict.

Sin brings forth death .

So.....christians aren't to blame for any conflict?

Okie dokie, sounds like an awful lot of bigotry there.

Again, so if babies aren't innocent, and you view early term fetuses as babies, why do you take issue with them being aborted?

Btw, it's sad you don't view babies and children as innocent, most christians tell me otherwise.

This may come as a pleasing shock to you, some of those having abortions are phoney Christians.

We must become like children to enter the kingdom of God.

Children taught the ways of God are innocent.

Children taught the ways of the world are not.

If you were a muslim terrorist are you a good example for that child ?

I have eight children and five grand children,so i know a little bit about them.

So.....christians aren't to blame for any conflict?

Okie dokie, sounds like an awful lot of bigotry there.

Nope, i know religion has done a great injustice to God.

Religion is a creation of man i am not a fan of organized religion.

Forum List

Back