How will you feel when you find you you are paying for "the wall?"

cxdzxZxgbv
Illegal immigration costs the taxpayer over 100 billion a year, the wall will pay for itself.
Any chance you might have a citation for that?
Simple instructions.
1. Bring up a browser
2. Go to google.com
3. Search for "Cost of illegal immigration in the US"
4. The very first thing you will see is the numbers
It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps.
How much less time would it have required to post this alleged link?

Or don't you know how?

Maybe if you didn't exhaust yourself compensating, "Thunder"
If I didn't know how I wouldn't know the process, which I posted by the numbers as simple as possible.

who's paying for a wall .. we'll be paying for the tunnels under the wall just like we paid out the ass for the holes in 43's goddamn fence.

How might Trump pay for his wall? He's suggested a tax on goods imported from Mexico. Great, right? Well, just who buys goods imported into the U.S. from Mexico? It's not Mexicans or Canadians.
You're pretty clueless about economics. How many Mexican products will people buy at a 20% premium? Go cry in your Corona Cerveza.

So, if nobody buys the Mexican products, no 20% tax will be collected, which means that you will STILL pay for the wall, Einstein!

/---- How much Aid do we send Mexico? How many dollars are wired to Mexico by workers here in the US? That $$$ can be taxed. Libs live taxes.

How might Trump pay for his wall? He's suggested a tax on goods imported from Mexico. Great, right? Well, just who buys goods imported into the U.S. from Mexico? It's not Mexicans or Canadians.
You're pretty clueless about economics. How many Mexican products will people buy at a 20% premium? Go cry in your Corona Cerveza.

So, if nobody buys the Mexican products, no 20% tax will be collected, which means that you will STILL pay for the wall, Einstein!
You're the old idiot who thinks I think Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

Just trying to figure out which subgroup you belong to. Either the Trump supporters who are too stupid to understand that we will pay for the wall, or those that are even stupider because they voted for Trump, knowing full well that he was lying about Mexico paying for the wall.

/---- Trump is keeping his promises much to your chagrin. This too will be kept one way or the other.

who's paying for a wall .. we'll be paying for the tunnels under the wall just like we paid out the ass for the holes in 43's goddamn fence.

110 tunnels found in the city of Nogalas alone.

Border Patrol: Incomplete tunnel found in Nogales, Arizona

Soooo..you're one of those who maintains that since people break the law, nobody should enforce the law.

amirite?

Just trying to figure out which subgroup you belong to. Either the Trump supporters who are too stupid to understand that we will pay for the wall, or those that are even stupider because they voted for Trump, knowing full well that he was lying about Mexico paying for the wall.
I would be the latter, knowing full well that either way the wall was going to be built.

There are few things sadder than a ageing fool. Unlike millennial dingbats, there's no hope for you anymore.

cxdzxZxgbv
Illegal immigration costs the taxpayer over 100 billion a year, the wall will pay for itself.
Any chance you might have a citation for that?
Simple instructions.
1. Bring up a browser
2. Go to google.com
3. Search for "Cost of illegal immigration in the US"
4. The very first thing you will see is the numbers
It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps.
How much less time would it have required to post this alleged link?

Or don't you know how?

Maybe if you didn't exhaust yourself compensating, "Thunder"
If I didn't know how I wouldn't know the process, which I posted by the numbers as simple as possible.
Anyone can talk the talk, Thunder.....

Now quit with the jiggery pokery......

/---- How much Aid do we send Mexico? How many dollars are wired to Mexico by workers here in the US? That $$$ can be taxed. Libs live taxes.

RIIIIIGHHHTTT! Juan will go down to the IRS and pay transfer taxes out of his cash that he was paid for his landscaping work, and then put the rest of it in an envelope and mail it to Juanita. I'm SURE that would happen!

I bet Trump was saying to himself every time one of his rallies got to the "Who's gonna pay for it?" bit.

"You are! You dumb sonsofbitches!!!"

I would be the latter, knowing full well that either way the wall was going to be built.

There are few things sadder than a ageing fool. Unlike millennial dingbats, there's no hope for you anymore.

If Trump was in the business of selling human waste as fertilizer, I am sure that you would have a housefull of ferns growing in shit.

So, in response to seeing a survey of professional and academic economists showing a remarkable consensus, you bring

CNS

Heritage

Cato

and

the NYPost....

Let's hear from another economist...

AEI Says Stimulus Boosted Economy By 4%

The real economy also responded to the massive stimulus but remained heavily dependent on it. In the United States, growth during the second half of 2009 probably averaged about 3 percent. Absent temporary fiscal stimulus and inventory rebuilding, which taken together added about 4 percentage points to U.S. growth, the economy would have contracted at about a 1 percent annual rate during the second half of 2009.

You know what is really funny?

AEI disabled the hyperlink........but you can still get into their archives to find it.......

I'm sure the Innertubes will continue to indulge your ignorance....

No, actually you're the clueless one. If the products are priced with a 20% premium and sales fall, and nobody will be buying them as you suggest, Trump will need to find another way to pay for his wall. That still leaves Americans paying, not Mexico.
America has figure out how to pay for this wall and don't forget:

We need $12 trillion dollars to occupy Iran.

Liberals are funny when they pretend to care about cost.

Soooo..you're one of those who maintains that since people break the law, nobody should enforce the law.

amirite?
You must be one of those who, upon gazing at the consequences of Scrub's indifference to warnings leading up to 9/11, concluded that invading Iraqnam was the way to go.....

If Trump was in the business of selling human waste as fertilizer, I am sure that you would have a housefull of ferns growing in shit.
Maybe, if I were gay and stupid enough to use manure for ferns.

God, you're old and an idiot. That is not a good thing ya know.

So, in response to seeing a survey of professional and academic economists showing a remarkable consensus, you bring

CNS

Heritage

Cato

and

the NYPost....

Let's hear from another economist...

AEI Says Stimulus Boosted Economy By 4%

The real economy also responded to the massive stimulus but remained heavily dependent on it. In the United States, growth during the second half of 2009 probably averaged about 3 percent. Absent temporary fiscal stimulus and inventory rebuilding, which taken together added about 4 percentage points to U.S. growth, the economy would have contracted at about a 1 percent annual rate during the second half of 2009.

You know what is really funny?

AEI disabled the hyperlink........but you can still get into their archives to find it.......

I'm sure the Innertubes will continue to indulge your ignorance....
$335,000 PER JOB CREATED / SAVED
According to the CBO the national average / cost was over $750,000 PER Job.
It failed to keep unemployment down under 8% AS Promised.
I posted 5 major promises it broke.
It FAILED.

It was a DNC Pork-Fest Wet Dream, containing OVER 7,000 pieces of pork in a 'Jobs Bill'!

Go peddle that propaganda elsewhere, Ice, 'cause you're just trying to convince yourself it was a 'sweet deal' for Americans. :p

No, actually you're the clueless one. If the products are priced with a 20% premium and sales fall, and nobody will be buying them as you suggest, Trump will need to find another way to pay for his wall. That still leaves Americans paying, not Mexico.
America has figure out how to pay for this wall and don't forget:

We need $12 trillion dollars to occupy Iran.

Liberals are funny when they pretend to care about cost.

The most profligate POTUS since 1960 are Reagan and Scrub.....

The least?

The Kenyan Usurper....

Go figger...

Obviously, Mexico would pay for not paying for the wall.

The other thing you don't get is that Trumps does not really expect to get a 20% tax on Mexican imports. He'll get something like 5% and economic and poititical morons will think it's a victory, present company included. It's in the "Art of the Deal"

Hahaha....That book was written by Tony Schwartz, who has lived to regret writing it for the orange-faced cocksocket.

amirite?
You must be one of those who, upon gazing at the consequences of Scrub's indifference to warnings leading up to 9/11, concluded that invading Iraqnam was the way to go.....

well nobody knew he had been indifferent to warnings leading up to 9/11 at the time. Including you.

So you must have been one of those who maintained that we deserved 9/11.

Forum List

Back