How will you feel when you find you you are paying for "the wall?"

The most profligate POTUS since 1960 are Reagan and Scrub.....

The least?

The Kenyan Usurper....

Go figger...

Liar.
You wanna see the numbers?

I want you to be less dishonest.

Reagan inherited a military that was in a shambles, to the point that they didn't let soldiers on guard duty have bullets in their guns.

Fixing that, was the opposite of profligate, you lying lefty.
No it wasn't........

Reagan slept with livestock.

Hey, this Bold Assertion thing is awesome.....Syllogism is sooooooooooo last week....

Bold Assertions, Meme....

Are you now completely out of bullets, C?

How will it be "money well spent"?

Can't we find another, much less expensive means, by which to indulge the Stupid Among Us?

What if we chipped in and bought you some jacks, or something?
The majority of Americans do not feel that the wall is necessary. Who is he building it for?

The majority of Americans who live along the border, do.

I think we should also fence off the cities who want open borders. So we can just fence off Chicago, and LA, and NYC while we're at it. Works for me. You can all huddle in your cities with your pet illegals until you die off.

Link?

Nope. Don't need one.

faith based?

what if I'm of a different faith?

*cough*deflection*cough*deflection*cough*deflection*

Look something shiny!

Illegal immigration costs the taxpayer over 100 billion a year, the wall will pay for itself.
Any chance you might have a citation for that?
Simple instructions.
1. Bring up a browser
2. Go to google.com
3. Search for "Cost of illegal immigration in the US"
4. The very first thing you will see is the numbers
It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps.

I guess it depends on Google ranking, too. The first thing on the list is a right wing website, not official or authoritative data.
The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013)

Then you see where Trump liked that number, too. But Politifact thinks he's full of shit, as most people with active cerebral cortexes do.

Trump says illegal immigration costs $113 billion a year
trump.png

It's not called reading. It's called source checking. Google doesn't rank info by truthiness, it does it by popularity of the content.

Stop taking so much Tylenol, it's bad for your liver.

You wanna see the numbers?

I want you to be less dishonest.

Reagan inherited a military that was in a shambles, to the point that they didn't let soldiers on guard duty have bullets in their guns.

Fixing that, was the opposite of profligate, you lying lefty.
No it wasn't........

Reagan slept with livestock.

Hey, this Bold Assertion thing is awesome.....Syllogism is sooooooooooo last week....

Bold Assertions, Meme....

Are you now completely out of bullets, C?

I made a point about Reagan's military buildup and you've not addressed it.

You have been an ass, but newsflash, that's not a valid argument.

How might Trump pay for his wall? He's suggested a tax on goods imported from Mexico. Great, right? Well, just who buys goods imported into the U.S. from Mexico? It's not Mexicans or Canadians.

Paying for border security is cheaper than paying for housing, food, education and healthcare for tens of millions of illegal aliens and their anchor babies.

We should just stop rewarding people for entering illegally and the problem would take care of itself. If we told them their anchor baby is not a U.S. citizen and that the only thing we'll pay them for is a trip back to the border, they won't come.

We still need border security to curb the drug and human traffickers.

Illegal immigration costs the taxpayer over 100 billion a year, the wall will pay for itself.
Simple instructions.
1. Bring up a browser
2. Go to google.com
It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps.

I guess it depends on Google ranking, too. The first thing on the list is a right wing website, not official or authoritative data.

Then you see where Trump liked that number, too. But Politifact thinks he's full of shit, as most people with active cerebral cortexes do.

View attachment 110314

It's not called reading. It's called source checking. Google doesn't rank info by truthiness, it does it by popularity of the content.
Meaningless gibble gabble from the leftards.

Simple instructions.
1. Bring up a browser
2. Go to google.com

View attachment 110314

Meaningless gibble gabble from the leftards.

You're half right, halfwit. I followed the directions of ThunderAss and showed that it's gibble gabble.

If it reduces illegal immigration slows both drug and human trafficking across the border I won't mind.

You must be one of those who, upon gazing at the consequences of Scrub's indifference to warnings leading up to 9/11, concluded that invading Iraqnam was the way to go.....

well nobody knew he had been indifferent to warnings leading up to 9/11 at the time. Including you.

So you must have been one of those who maintained that we deserved 9/11.

Explain how that follows, Kosh.....

I'm sorry you don't understand. Everybody else does.
Everybody else does.

name them....

*cough*deflection*cough*deflection*cough*deflection*cough*deflection*cough*

Focus.
Wouldn't the deflection in this instance be where you avoided answering my question?

Just sayin'......

If it reduces illegal immigration slows both drug and human trafficking across the border I won't mind.
Plus it puts people to work and generates income for American businesses.
There are currently 5 million job openings, and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve has stated that we are near "Full Employment"....

Now explain how it "generates income for American businesses"....

The majority of Americans do not feel that the wall is necessary. Who is he building it for?

I think we should also fence off the cities who want open borders. So we can just fence off Chicago, and LA, and NYC while we're at it. Works for me. You can all huddle in your cities with your pet illegals until you die off.

Link?

Nope. Don't need one.

faith based?

what if I'm of a different faith?

*cough*deflection*cough*deflection*cough*deflection*

Look something shiny!
Wouldn't the deflection in this instance be where you failed to provide a link to support your Bold Assertion when asked?

Many Americans feel that they have been paying for things that they don't want. If the wall lessens the cost of illegal immigration, slows the flow of drugs and pisses off the idiots, it won't be the worst investment we've made.

you don't even understand how you've been conned.

Typical liberal attitude. This is why the butthurt brigade can't get over the election; their dogma does not allow for the concept that other legitimate points of view exist.
There are idiots braying everywhere.....it is still a matter of "informed" vs "Uninformed"....

I tend to privilege the former....

How might Trump pay for his wall? He's suggested a tax on goods imported from Mexico. Great, right? Well, just who buys goods imported into the U.S. from Mexico? It's not Mexicans or Canadians.

Paying for border security is cheaper than paying for housing, food, education and healthcare for tens of millions of illegal aliens and their anchor babies.

We should just stop rewarding people for entering illegally and the problem would take care of itself. If we told them their anchor baby is not a U.S. citizen and that the only thing we'll pay them for is a trip back to the border, they won't come.

We still need border security to curb the drug and human traffickers.
More Bold Assertions?

Who's supplyin' the dimes?

I'll feel great. Spend whatever it takes. It's time for border security. It'll be money well-spent for a change. Get it done.
How will it be "money well spent"?

Can't we find another, much less expensive means, by which to indulge the Stupid Among Us?

What if we chipped in and bought you some jacks, or something?

You do not build a wall just for a few states.

No, you build a wall to preserve our border and provide security.

And watch us.
"Watch you"?

You ain't getting your fat ass off the couch and missing even a MINUTE of Judge Judy.....

According to Politifact, that number is on the high end of a guesstimate. No doubt there are costs involved, but there's also revenue. Frankly, a single line of defense at such a high cost is ridiculous. Why not enforce present laws and pass new ones where applicable to arrest and charge anyone who supports, harbors, employs or otherwise entices illegal immigrants to break the law? That's gotta be a lot cheaper than building and maintaining a 2000 mile wall forever.

Our ruling

Trump said, "Illegal immigration costs our country more than $113 billion a year."

Trump presented this figure as a hard fact to make his case, and not as the rough, high-end estimate that it is.

The figure matches a 2013 study by a group that wants to reduce immigration, FAIR.

It’s uncertain how much immigrants in the United States illegally cost taxpayers, but FAIR’s data is largely based on broad estimates and assumptions. Another report by a conservative think tank pegged the amount at about $85 billion a year. Reports by pro-immigration or neutral groups have come in significantly lower, and other reports have been inconclusive.

Estimating the costs of illegal immigration is extremely difficult and produces dramatically different figures, depending on the source. Yes, there are costs. But Trump is selecting the highest of all possible estimates from a range that varies widely.

We rate Trump’s statement Mostly False

You're pretty clueless about economics. How many Mexican products will people buy at a 20% premium? Go cry in your Corona Cerveza.

So, if nobody buys the Mexican products, no 20% tax will be collected, which means that you will STILL pay for the wall, Einstein!
You're the old idiot who thinks I think Mexico is going to pay for the wall.
The American Middle Class will pay for it just like we do everything else.

but the left keeps telling us that taxing businesses more, or taxing their products more does not affect the end buyer, as in the average consumer.
Is the left now claiming that raising taxes on businesses might actually cause the consumer to pay that tax by way of higher prices at the shelf?
We really do need to make up our mind on this.
If raising taxes so some liberal gimme free shit program can be funded will not affect the consumer, then raising taxes on products from Mexico to build the wall will not affect the consumer either.

Forum List

Back