How will you feel when you find you you are paying for "the wall?"

I'll feel great. Spend whatever it takes. It's time for border security. It'll be money well-spent for a change. Get it done.
How will it be "money well spent"?

Can't we find another, much less expensive means, by which to indulge the Stupid Among Us?

What if we chipped in and bought you some jacks, or something?

Heard all the arguments. It is time for border security. No more talk. Just get it done. That's why Trump got elected. Just get it done.

How might Trump pay for his wall? He's suggested a tax on goods imported from Mexico. Great, right? Well, just who buys goods imported into the U.S. from Mexico? It's not Mexicans or Canadians.

'We might have to pay a little more for our own security!'

I would rather my money go to securing our border / nation than my tax dollars going to finance a study on why a homosexual Argentinian male's love life is better that a heterosexual American male's OR to fund a project to teach alcoholic Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on duty - both of which were just 2 of the over 7,000 pieces of DNC-Only pork in Obama's failed 'Stimulus' bill!

I'll feel great. Spend whatever it takes. It's time for border security. It'll be money well-spent for a change. Get it done.

Can't we find another, much less expensive means, by which to indulge the Stupid Among Us?

Heard all the arguments. It is time for border security. No more talk. Just get it done. That's why Trump got elected. Just get it done.
Now that you've "heard all the arguments"?

I'm willing to bet that you haven't made effort one to inform yourself about the state of illegal immigration into the US, or its cost/benefit...

Reading Daily Caller and the Washington Times doesn't qualify...

Agreed. And Trump's the man to do it. That's what has really lit a fire under the lib's corpulent asses.

Obviously, Mexico would pay for not paying for the wall

Why? We're building one for Mexico.
The State Department is planning to provide $75 million worth of assistance to Mexico in the form of U.S. training and equipment in a joint effort to help secure southern borders and deal with issues of drug trafficking and immigration. They don't want South Americans coming into Mexico and stealing American jobs. The irony is off the charts.

Jordan isn't paying for their state of the art border fence either. We are.
The Obama administration is spending close to a half a billion dollars to build a sophisticated electronic fence along Jordan's northern and eastern borders, a wall which US strategic planners hope will stem the flow of refugees.

^A shinning example of the stupidity that has been running rampant in Washington, and is parroted by the stupids all over the country. < That Soros depends on.
Walls work. America first.

Last edited:
How might Trump pay for his wall? He's suggested a tax on goods imported from Mexico. Great, right? Well, just who buys goods imported into the U.S. from Mexico? It's not Mexicans or Canadians.

'We might have to pay a little more for our own security!'

I would rather my money go to securing our border / nation than my tax dollars going to finance a study on why a homosexual Argentinian male's love life is better that a heterosexual American male's OR to fund a project to teach alcoholic Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on duty - both of which were just 2 of the over 7,000 pieces of DNC-Only pork in Obama's failed 'Stimulus' bill!
Why am I so certain that you are lying, Eaze?

And who says Stimulus "failed"? Please provide a source...

Agreed. And Trump's the man to do it. That's what has really lit a fire under the lib's corpulent asses.
Corpulent?

What do you check in at, Meat?

You're pretty clueless about economics. How many Mexican products will people buy at a 20% premium? Go cry in your Corona Cerveza.

So, if nobody buys the Mexican products, no 20% tax will be collected, which means that you will STILL pay for the wall, Einstein!

Mexico in no way shape or fashion will pay for the wall.

Americans will not pay 20% premiums on Mexican imports, and that is why Trump backed away from another stupid one of his ideas.

You're pretty clueless about economics. How many Mexican products will people buy at a 20% premium? Go cry in your Corona Cerveza.

So, if nobody buys the Mexican products, no 20% tax will be collected, which means that you will STILL pay for the wall, Einstein!
You're the old idiot who thinks I think Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

Illegal immigration costs the taxpayer over 100 billion a year, the wall will pay for itself.
Any chance you might have a citation for that?
Simple instructions.
1. Bring up a browser
2. Go to google.com
3. Search for "Cost of illegal immigration in the US"
4. The very first thing you will see is the numbers
It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps.

He'll pay for it by yanking welfare benefits from California.

Corpulent?

What do you check in at, Meat?
My ass isn't half the size of Whoopi's and I am not nearly the ass you are.

Fifteen billion dollars to build the wall, hundreds of millions of dollars every year to maintain it, and Jose walks through the border gate with his visa, and simply does not return to Mexico....

My guess is partisanship or ignorance...or both. (I mean, you can't even spell my name - Easy - when it's right in front of your face. :p )

I would be more than happy to....

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...t-failures-from-president-obamas-stimulus-law

1. "Obama's economic advisers promised the stimulus would keep the unemployment rate below 8 percent." Unemployment rose well OVER 8%

2. "Obama promised the stimulus would not only have a large impact but also an immediate impact. Said the president-elect, "I'm confident ... our 21st century investments will create jobs immediately," adding, "We've got shovel-ready projects all across the country."

Obama ended up admitting that he had no idea there was no such thing...."Those jobs never materialized, and it was not for lack of workers—or shovels. As President Obama remarked in June 2011, "Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected." He chuckled through the mea culpa, but it's no laughing matter. Obama failed to deliver—and at great cost to taxpayers"

3. "President Obama said in February 2009 that the stimulus would lift "2 million Americans from poverty." But since Obama took office, 6.3 million Americans have fallen into poverty."

4. "The "green economy," Obama vowed, would create millions of jobs. The Energy Department has handed out $35.2 billion in stimulus money to jumpstart the clean energy industry, but it's created more red ink than green jobs. Nationally, green technology accounts for just 2 percent of employment nationwide and there has been no marked boom in the industry."

American tax payers lost billions as Obama used the money to ensure his big donors who had invested in the bankrupting Solyndra and 12 other companies did not lose THEIR investments.

5. Obama promised -- "one million electric cars. Obama promised the stimulus would put one million electric vehicles on the road by 2015. Last month, the Washington Post reported that "evidence is mounting that President Obama was overly optimistic" to make that pledge."

It was a complete failure.

FINALLY, the CBO reported that the final cost of the Stimulus Bill, a 'jobs creation bill' that contained over 7,000 ieces of pork was over $774,000 PER JOB reportedly created or saved!

Illegal immigration costs the taxpayer over 100 billion a year, the wall will pay for itself.
Any chance you might have a citation for that?
Simple instructions.
1. Bring up a browser
2. Go to google.com
3. Search for "Cost of illegal immigration in the US"
4. The very first thing you will see is the numbers
It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps.
How much less time would it have required to post this alleged link?

Or don't you know how?

Maybe if you didn't exhaust yourself compensating, "Thunder"

Well if you don't drink beer or tequila, the drunks will pay for the wall, all the Mexicans I know are drinking Schlitz...

And here is what Big Bend National park looks like before the wall goes up. There would be no reason to go there after Trump puts a 30 foot high concrete wall through it:

th

My guess is partisanship or ignorance...or both.

I would be more than happy to....

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...t-failures-from-president-obamas-stimulus-law

1. "Obama's economic advisers promised the stimulus would keep the unemployment rate below 8 percent." Unemployment rose well OVER 8%

2. "Obama promised the stimulus would not only have a large impact but also an immediate impact. Said the president-elect, "I'm confident ... our 21st century investments will create jobs immediately," adding, "We've got shovel-ready projects all across the country."

Obama ended up admitting that he had no idea there was no such thing...."Those jobs never materialized, and it was not for lack of workers—or shovels. As President Obama remarked in June 2011, "Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected." He chuckled through the mea culpa, but it's no laughing matter. Obama failed to deliver—and at great cost to taxpayers"

3. "President Obama said in February 2009 that the stimulus would lift "2 million Americans from poverty." But since Obama took office, 6.3 million Americans have fallen into poverty."

4. "The "green economy," Obama vowed, would create millions of jobs. The Energy Department has handed out $35.2 billion in stimulus money to jumpstart the clean energy industry, but it's created more red ink than green jobs. Nationally, green technology accounts for just 2 percent of employment nationwide and there has been no marked boom in the industry."

American tax payers lost billions as Obama used the money to ensure his big donors who had invested in the bankrupting Solyndra and 12 other companies did not lose THEIR investments.

5. Obama promised -- "one million electric cars. Obama promised the stimulus would put one million electric vehicles on the road by 2015. Last month, the Washington Post reported that "evidence is mounting that President Obama was overly optimistic" to make that pledge."

It was a complete failure.

FINALLY, the CBO reported that the final cost of the Stimulus Bill, a 'jobs creation bill' that contained over 7,000 ieces of pork was over $774,000 PER JOB reportedly created or saved!
My guess is partisanship or ignorance...or both.

Immediately before citing Reince Priebus, partisan toady........

I DO understand why you struggled to find an ECONOMIST to support your idiocy...

Here..

Economic Stimulus | IGM Forum

You're the old idiot who thinks I think Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

Just trying to figure out which subgroup you belong to. Either the Trump supporters who are too stupid to understand that we will pay for the wall, or those that are even stupider because they voted for Trump, knowing full well that he was lying about Mexico paying for the wall.

Forum List

Back