HowTrump can end this hoax and witch hunt impeachment process!

Is that quit or quiet?

Pull a Nixon and ask Pence for a pardon!
you think that,.....

It would end his witch hunt in the Ukraine and elsewhere, and the impeachment inquiry would end before it began.
no it wouldn't, for you to believe that, means you would buy that bridge to nowhere.

Pence would pardon him and he'd scurry off the Russia, like a good boy.

Pence can't pardon him from state charges. I'm hoping that NY state will impose the full force of our justice system on trump and his family if federal charges are pardoned.

you think that,.....

It would end his witch hunt in the Ukraine and elsewhere, and the impeachment inquiry would end before it began.
no it wouldn't, for you to believe that, means you would buy that bridge to nowhere.

Pence can't pardon him from state charges. I'm hoping that NY state will impose the full force of our justice system on trump and his family if federal charges are pardoned.

That's why he will take a "vacation" to Russia upon his exit from the WH.

Nothing you post is ever a fact!
Nationalism is PC for Fascism.... FACT!

I am a nationalist
- Donald "Human Scum" Tramp
You're clearly fact-impaired.

Fascist hold secret kangaroo courts and ask the innocent to prove unfounded accusations are false.

But its understandable. The Muller Report Butthurt really caused a TDS flair up, didn't it?

That's why he will take a "vacation" to Russia upon his exit from the WH.
I'll bet you thought that was clever, didn't you?

CEA2QJTNHII6TO7HDR4Y7OAFGY.jpg

Trump should testify on live TV under oath and no preconditions.
It's that easy and why not?
In America, citizens dont have to prove their innocence.

How about the accusers that claim he is guilty testify under oath?

Pelosi, Shifff, Brennan, ect?
Maga.... you're da man!!!
giphy.gif

Well, I see Little Trumpsters, must of missed the handful or so that testified under oath that there was quid pro quo.
Yet no one has testified under oath that there was no quid pro quo.
Now, if Trump would have let the House go forward with it's Constitutional right to Oversee the Executive Branch, maybe there would be no impeachment query. No president in America's history has stonewalled Congress's Constitutional right of oversite as much as Trump. Not even Nixon and Clinton combined and it's not even close.
Come on Trump, grow some balls if your innocent, testify under oath, release the requested documents and let your people testify, under oath. What are you afraid of?

What is your understanding of why we give foreign aid?

you think that,.....

Nice hatred you got there Christian!

all pelosi has to do is have a vote. that's easier.
Pelosi fully intends to have a vote..if you have been following the news you'd know that.They're setting it up right now..after the public investigation and the revealing of the counts.
It's coming...
nope, won't happen. hahahahaahaha the fact you believe that is amazing. they have been saying impeach since the election night. before he was ever sworn in. too funny. how can someone be impeached before being in office? can you explain how?

just take a vote.
Trump self impeached just like Pelosi said he would. To put it more bluntly, "Give him enough rope & he'll hang himself".

Thanks for playing, Trump!

all pelosi has to do is have a vote. that's easier.
Pelosi fully intends to have a vote..if you have been following the news you'd know that.They're setting it up right now..after the public investigation and the revealing of the counts.
It's coming...
nope, won't happen. hahahahaahaha the fact you believe that is amazing. they have been saying impeach since the election night. before he was ever sworn in. too funny. how can someone be impeached before being in office? can you explain how?

just take a vote.
Trump self impeached just like Pelosi said he would. To put it more bluntly, "Give him enough rope & he'll hang himself".

Thanks for playing, Trump!
So for three years Pelosi is going to impeach Trump...still waiting-she'll be retired or die before that happens.

Forum List

Back