Hunter Biden has been indicted: gun charges.

I was addressing the entire question, ya shit for brains motherfucker.
Still having a hard time understanding?! Wow. Here I will dumb it down: I’m mocking the notion that y’all like to play that the special counsel is covering for Hunter Biden in the wake of him indicting him on gun charges that could carry a 20+ year sentence. Do you understand now?

Still having a hard time understanding?! Wow. Here I will dumb it down: I’m mocking the notion that y’all like to play that the special counsel is covering for Hunter Biden in the wake of him indicting him on gun charges that could carry a 20+ year sentence. Do you understand now?
Try writing a coherent sentence.

Your fantasy beliefs are not of any importance to me.

Raise your hand if you’re the one who expects that the “special” counsel who once authorized a proposed give-away sweetheart deal for Hunter is now, suddenly, actually interested in seeking a conviction?

I have many times.

Go back and read. I’d say “and understand” but I realize that’s beyond your severely limited skill set.
I’d like to see you point out in the next reply your best example of a lie or dishonest post of mine that you’ve exposed. You enjoy exposing them right? You just said that… so expose one. Let’s see it

I’d like to see you point out in the next reply your best example of a lie or dishonest post of mine that you’ve exposed. You enjoy exposing them right? You just said that… so expose one. Let’s see it
I’d like you to stop lying.

We don’t always get what we’d like.

I told you already. Go back and read.

It’s finally happened. Libturds now 👍😎believe in the 2d Amendment.

In fact, they are now 2d Amendment absolutists!
tzt2d1vamdob1.jpg

About damn time.

And it’s likely to have to go to trial.

And, once again, it’s easy to predict that before Pappy leaves office (whether the case has gone to trial yet or not), he will issue Hunter a pardon. (Or Harris will, if Brandon is ejected from office.)
Now go get the rest of thew charges for tax issues, money laundering

Now go get the rest of thew charges for tax issues, money laundering
Huh?

The new indictment charges 3 counts. All gun related crimes.

The two misdemeanor tax counts are on a prior criminal complaint.

I don’t see that he’s ever been charged for money laundering.

Yet.

Oh boy! He's toast! Three felony counts related to narcotics. There's no way Garland can step in now and help him out. I predict a deal will be cut that will he will get a pardon in return that Biden will step down.

Okey dokey...let the Justice system do its thing.

You mad because of the blacked out part?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Not mad at all, just wondering why you had the picture ready to be posted within 1 minute of the OP showing up.

You clearly have it saved on your computer.

Ohh haha, the special counsel who is “covering” for Zhu ter just indicted him. Suuuuure. Keep going with that psycho
Yeah, just like the fake strike going on, otherwise one that gives Biden a platform to then get behind the podium and cheer the strikers on, and all for their votes. This stuff is so scripted that it ain't even funny.

Yeah, go all you union worker's who you number in the thousands against the few management teams numbering in the hundreds says Biden in so many words, and especially when interjecting his support from what is supposed to be a (neutral government analytical position), but of course he does it just for his constant deceptive vote gathering tactics by way of these fabricated crisis going on in this divided country now.

Forum List

Back