I Believe It's Quite Possible That JD Vance Does Not Pay Taxes

Yeah, that's how you get into Yale law school, by being stupid.

OTOH, the OP doesn't seem to understand the difference between tax RATES and tax EXEMPTIONS.
LOL, I knew someone was probably going to come along and point to the difference between exemptions, deductions, tax credits and tax rates in order to try to discount the argument.

In the end, it all comes out in the wash, and single people pay more in taxes than married people with children as well as single people with children.

Being designated as "bad" therefore "needs to pay more taxes" is a desire for punishment that nothing can be said to make it more palatable.

LOL, I knew someone was probably going to come along and point to the difference between exemptions, deductions, tax credits and tax rates in order to try to discount the argument.

In the end, it all comes out in the wash, and single people pay more in taxes than married people with children as well as single people with children.

Being designated as "bad" therefore "needs to pay more taxes" is a desire for punishment that nothing can be said to make it more palatable.
Vance was trolling you, dude.

Dude. Mostly a TLDR. Considering shortening your threads.

Anyhow, it's mostly the old harpies who are childless and pro-abortion. They had an abortion, and won't acknowledge their regret.

And it's shameful for you as a guy to be pro-abortion. You should be protecting life. Man up.
You're funny. What gave it away? The Glock logo for my avatar?

That fits perfectly...

He didn't defend her from the racists.

She’s such a good mom,” Vance added of his wife. “She’s such a brilliant lawyer, and I’m so proud of her. But yes, her experience has given me some perspective on the way in which it’s really hard for working families in this country.”

Stop AAPI Hate, a coalition working to fight injustice against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, said it observed a flood of racist comments after Usha Vance stepped into the spotlight at the Republican National Convention.

You're funny.
200w.gif

youre looking at it from the wrong side of the fence,,

they arent being penalized,, the mothers and fathers because that are helping humanity to continue to exist are being rewarded,,
Not every "child" helps humanity. Let's start with the one that tried to off your favorite presidential candidate barely two weeks ago (this is just an example of the point I'm attempting to make)

to have an idiot who could be elected as the VP of the United States publicly demonstrating how woefully less intelligence,
Given JD Vance's rise from dirt poor beginnings to his Yale education and meteoric rise to Senator and VP he is clearly not an "idiot". You are a highly educated successful woman, you certainly know that is true. But this is the problem with divisive politics. By being a Democratic Black woman, you are compelled to HATE JD Vance. That is sad it shouldn't be that way.

She’s such a good mom,” Vance added of his wife. “She’s such a brilliant lawyer, and I’m so proud of her. But yes, her experience has given me some perspective on the way in which it’s really hard for working families in this country.”
That's a politician answer. :dunno: Safe.

Forum List

Back