I Believe It's Quite Possible That JD Vance Does Not Pay Taxes

Sure, and I can understand maybe getting a break on your taxes for having children, but to suggest that people without kids should be penalized is just stupid.
youre looking at it from the wrong side of the fence,,

they arent being penalized,, the mothers and fathers because that are helping humanity to continue to exist are being rewarded,,

He said it. There was a Charlie Kirk show he said it on. You can search it out. Trump has to have known about this before he picked Vance as his running mate.

JD Vance suggested America should 'punish' people for not having children​

America should punish churches and other not-for-profit organizations like the NRA that engage in politics - but are tax exempt.

Sure, and I can understand maybe getting a break on your taxes for having children, but to suggest that people without kids should be penalized is just stupid.
It's stupid because childless taxpayers have no dependants or child tax credits to claim, thus they pay more taxes already. :rolleyes: It's not just stupid, it's an utter lack of critical thinking.

JD displayed his inexperience tossing a line like that to Democrats who absolutely live and breathe to take sound bytes and create a false persona out of them. He will learn.
So are you claiming that he didn't mean what he said and that we can't take anything he says at his word?

How are we supposed to know when he's serious and when he's just talking out of his rear

Irrespective of your answer, it's bad enough that we, the little people, have no real say in how our government is run, but it's rubbing salt in the wound, to have an idiot who could be elected as the VP of the United States publicly demonstrating how woefully less intelligence, knowledgeable, etc. he is than many of the people over whose lives they hold sway.

There is no "fake" persona but it's sad that you all already have to begin making excuses for him.

Unmarried childless women are the happiest segment of the population.

It's an incel thing, trying to gaslight women into marrying them by telling them unmarried women are unhappy.
Makes you wonder why they feel the need to denigrate this particular group although it feels like just more misogynism to me.

youre looking at it from the wrong side of the fence,,

they arent being penalized,, the mothers and fathers because that are helping humanity to continue to exist are being rewarded,,

If you suggest some people should be punished for not having kids…that’s being penalized.

I’m all for people having kids, but childless folks shouldn’t have to pay more because they chose to live child free…or possibly could not have children.

A person without kids can help humanity too…maybe instead of kids, they want to buy a ford GT. That car will generate as much revenue as raising a child til they are 18, and then some, will pay the people who built it so they can feed and raise their own children, send them to college.

See, that helped humanity too! 😁

If you suggest some people should be punished for not having kids…that’s being penalized.

I’m all for people having kids, but childless folks shouldn’t have to pay more because they chose to live child free…or possibly could not have children.

A person without kids can help humanity too…maybe instead of kids, they want to buy a ford GT. That car will generate as much revenue as raising a child til they are 18, and then some, will pay the people who built it so they can feed and raise their own children, send them to college.

See, that helped humanity too! 😁
they arent being punished,,

the people with kids are being rewarded,,

they dont pay more,, the people with children pay less,,

I’m fine with that…but if they are suggesting that people with no children should be penalized with a higher tax bill, I can’t agree to that.

I can barely agree with child tax credits, because again…having kids is a personal choice..others shouldn’t be on the hook for that…but I understand CREDIT to lower their tax bill, but not raising others.

I’m fine with that…but if they are suggesting that people with no children should be penalized with a higher tax bill, I can’t agree to that.

I can barely agree with child tax credits, because again…having kids is a personal choice..others shouldn’t be on the hook for that…but I understand CREDIT to lower their tax bill, but not raising others.
they arent being penalized,,

the people with children are being rewarded,,

why is that so hard to understand??

Forum List

Back