I Believe It's Quite Possible That JD Vance Does Not Pay Taxes

Given JD Vance's rise from dirt poor beginnings to his Yale education and meteoric rise to Senator and VP he is clearly not an "idiot". You are a highly educated successful woman, you certainly know that is true. But this is the problem with divisive politics. By being a Democratic Black woman, you are compelled to HATE JD Vance. That is sad it shouldn't be that way.

She’s such a good mom,” Vance added of his wife. “She’s such a brilliant lawyer, and I’m so proud of her. But yes, her experience has given me some perspective on the way in which it’s really hard for working families in this country.”

Stop AAPI Hate, a coalition working to fight injustice against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, said it observed a flood of racist comments after Usha Vance stepped into the spotlight at the Republican National Convention.

Not every "child" helps humanity. Let's start with the one that tried to off your favorite presidential candidate barely two weeks ago (this is just an example of the point I'm attempting to make)
You didn't complete the sentence IM-Mariyam. He said helping humanity to continue existing. I get the point, but humans don't need government to do what comes naturally. But penalizing people for having kids would obviously be bad.

He didn't defend her from the racists.

She’s such a good mom,” Vance added of his wife. “She’s such a brilliant lawyer, and I’m so proud of her. But yes, her experience has given me some perspective on the way in which it’s really hard for working families in this country.”

Stop AAPI Hate, a coalition working to fight injustice against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, said it observed a flood of racist comments after Usha Vance stepped into the spotlight at the Republican National Convention.
Wow, I wonder why not. And why did they target her and not him?

JD displayed his inexperience tossing a line like that to Democrats who absolutely live and breathe to take sound bytes and create a false persona out of them. He will learn.

All they need to do is go through his book and see what he wrote. Basically said people create their own little fantasy world and avoid reality as much as possible. Sums up MAGA supporters.

Unmarried childless women are the happiest segment of the population.

It's an incel thing, trying to gaslight women into marrying them by telling them unmarried women are unhappy.
There’s no woman happy after 40 without kids. Their next step in life is cats and waiting to die while all of her friends are playing with grandchildren. And they don’t deserve child tax credits for the cats.

There’s no woman happy after 40 without kids. Their next step in life is cats and waiting to die while all of her friends are playing with grandchildren. And they don’t deserve child tax credits for the cats.
I read your comment and then actually clicked on the article IM2-Mariyam posted. Here's the pic from that article
5120.jpg

Forum List

Back