I Believe It's Quite Possible That JD Vance Does Not Pay Taxes

JD Vance is an idiot. The only reason he was picked as VP was because Don Jr and Eric liked him. It doesn't matter if he went to Yale. Malcolm X graduated from State Pen U and ended up givng lectures at Harvard. So just because sombody goes to one of those so called elite universties doesn't make them an elite thinker.

JD Vance is an idiot. The only reason he was picked as VP was because Don Jr and Eric liked him. It doesn't matter if he went to Yale. Malcolm X graduated from State Pen U and ended up givng lectures at Harvard. So just because sombody goes to one of those so called elite universties doesn't make them an elite thinker.
High school grad sour grapes. :crying:

They aren’t taxed more you idiot. They don’t get to claim the child credit. That’s all.
If my W-2 says $100,000 & your W-2 says $100,000 but you have two children and I have a cat. You get to keep more of your money because of your dependents but don't we start out from the same place?

Not that where we start is important, it's where we finish BUT I'm trying to make a point here.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If my W-2 says $100,000 & your W-2 says $100,000 but you have two children and I have a cat. You get to keep more of your money because of your dependents but don't we start out from the same place?

Not that where we start is important, it's where we finish BUT I'm trying to make a point here.
IM-Mariyam. Dude. Every person gets a deduction/credit for being a person. Kids are people. Therefore, deduction.

IM-Mariyam. Dude. Every person gets a deduction/credit for being a person. Kids are people. Therefore, deduction.
But kids as dependents are CLAIMED on someone else's return, usually their parents. Someone else other than the child gets the reduction in their tax liability.

Point is, we start off at the same line in the tax table, you just get to take more credits, exemptions (or whatever they're called now) to reduce the amount of your tax liability because you have two children.

Maybe it matters to you all but to me it doesn't, in the end, I pay more taxes than a person who can take a tax credit for two dependents (children), they don't even have to be minor children, they can be older and in college and you still get the credit as long as they're not taking it for themselves.

Currently married couple get a standard deduction of $27,700 while single filers get $13,850 plus you get roughly $2,000 per dependent.

But kids as dependents are CLAIMED on someone else's return, usually their parents. Someone else other than the child gets the reduction in their tax liability.

Point is, we start off at the same line in the tax table, you just get to take more credits, exemptions (or whatever they're called now) to reduce the amount of your tax liability because you have two children.

Maybe it matters to you all but to me it doesn't, in the end, I pay more taxes than a person who can take a tax credit for two dependents (children), they don't even have to be minor children, they can be older and in college and you still get the credit as long as they're not taking it for themselves.

Currently married couple get a standard deduction of $27,700 while single filers get $13,850 plus you get roughly $2,000 per dependent.
Because 2 year old babies don't have jobs. Hence, the principle that every person gets his/her tax lowered thru a deduction/credit.

Forum List

Back