I Believe It's Quite Possible That JD Vance Does Not Pay Taxes

So it was kind of hard to take him seriously when he stated unequivocally that

I don't know which is more stupid, that he believes the statement above (miserable so... miserable too) or that he believes that a cabal of childless cat ladies is the shadow government that actually runs the United States.

So I wrote him off as just stupid, possibly as lacking in brains as his running mate.

But they showed him on the evening news tonight making THIS statement:

He's what? Thirty-nine years of age and he's never had a tax return filled out or if he has, he doesn't know or understand what's on the return? People without children ALREADY pay more in taxes because if we don't have any dependents, we pay the maximum.

Vance has a wife and several children so how is it that he doesn't understand that he/they (married couples) pay significantly less in taxes than single tax filers?

Now whether or not what they save in taxes offsets the costs of raising children is a different subject but how much of a dumbass do you have to be to make the statement that he did. On second thought any of them that he did.
if this is true he should write a book and tell the rest of us how to not pay,,

I don't know which is more stupid, that he believes the statement above (miserable so... miserable too) or that he believes that a cabal of childless cat ladies is the shadow government that actually runs the United States.

So I wrote him off as just stupid, possibly as lacking in brains as his running mate.

He's what? Thirty-nine years of age and he's never had a tax return filled out or if he has, he doesn't know or understand what's on the return? People without children ALREADY pay more in taxes because if we don't have any dependents, we pay the maximum.

Vance has a wife and several children so how is it that he doesn't understand that he/they (married couples) pay significantly less in taxes than single tax filers?

Now whether or not what they save in taxes offsets the costs of raising children is a different subject but how much of a dumbass do you have to be to make the statement that he did. On second thought any of them that he did.

I’m going to break from Vance here..I’m a big way., and probably piss some of you all off in the process…

The idea that people who didn’t have children should pay more in taxes is idiotic. First, having children is a CHOICE a coupe makes, if you make that choice you need to be in a good financial situation to afford the kids. Besides, there are already an array of programs to help people struggling to raise their kids.

If someone chooses to not have kids…or, if they can’t have kids for whatever reason….they should not be penalized for that.

If you CHOOSE to have kids, your tax burden shouldn’t fall to someone else…

He said it. There was a Charlie Kirk show he said it on. You can search it out. Trump has to have known about this before he picked Vance as his running mate.

JD Vance suggested America should 'punish' people for not having children​

An idiotic idea, that one.

An idiotic idea, that one.
One of many. Trump brags about hiring the best people for the job.

5 stages Trump WH staff employ 2.jpg

I’m going to break from Vance here..I’m a big way., and probably piss some of you all off in the process…

The idea that people who didn’t have children should pay more in taxes is idiotic. First, having children is a CHOICE a coupe makes, if you make that choice you need to be in a good financial situation to afford the kids. Besides, there are already an array of programs to help people struggling to raise their kids.

If someone chooses to not have kids…or, if they can’t have kids for whatever reason….they should not be penalized for that.

If you CHOOSE to have kids, your tax burden shouldn’t fall to someone else…
thats the case now with child credit,,

those that dont have children pay more in taxs because they cant take the credit,,

Dude. Mostly a TLDR. Considering shortening your threads.

Anyhow, it's mostly the old harpies who are childless and pro-abortion. They had an abortion, and won't acknowledge their regret.

And it's shameful for you as a guy to be pro-abortion. You should be protecting life. Man up.

Forum List

Back