I Believe It's Quite Possible That JD Vance Does Not Pay Taxes

People shouldn't be punished for working hard,
And what is their punishment if not taxes?
or rewarded for winning the gene lottery.
It's not a reward if its rightfully yours, who would be more deserving of ones money then the scion(s)? none of us would see one cent of that "reward"... It would go right into the coffers of those with the power to tax.

Some of what? Generally speaking, it is advisable to have a subject in your sentence so people know what you're talking about.

Oh, and before you talk to others about their "punctuations":

You may want figure out the difference between "then" and "than."
See, I just proved I’m more manly than you!

1722041721654.png

He said it. There was a Charlie Kirk show he said it on. You can search it out. Trump has to have known about this before he picked Vance as his running mate.

JD Vance suggested America should 'punish' people for not having children​

Trump is very impulsive and never does due diligence.

It's not a reward if its rightfully yours, who would be more deserving of ones money then the scion(s)? none of us would see one cent of that "reward"... It would go right into the coffers of those with the power to tax.
Taxes try to reflect rewarding good and punishing bad. But they don't do a good job of it. Especially when they use it to punish based on politics, like enacting the SALT tax deduction limit. Or removing tax deductions.

So it was kind of hard to take him seriously when he stated unequivocally that

childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they've made and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable, too
I don't know which is more stupid, that he believes the statement above (miserable so... miserable too) or that he believes that a cabal of childless cat ladies is the shadow government that actually runs the United States.

So I wrote him off as just stupid, possibly as lacking in brains as his running mate.

But they showed him on the evening news tonight making THIS statement:

Donald Trump's running mate, JD Vance, previously said that Americans who don't have children should be taxed at a higher rate than those who do.

"Let's tax the things that are bad and not tax the things that are good," Vance said on The Charlie Kirk Show in 2021, ABC News reported.

"If you're making $100,000, $400,000 a year and you've got three kids, you should pay a different lower tax rate than if you're making the same amount of money, and you don't have any kids."
He's what? Thirty-nine years of age and he's never had a tax return filled out or if he has, he doesn't know or understand what's on the return? People without children ALREADY pay more in taxes because if we don't have any dependents, we pay the maximum.

Vance has a wife and several children so how is it that he doesn't understand that he/they (married couples) pay significantly less in taxes than single tax filers?

Now whether or not what they save in taxes offsets the costs of raising children is a different subject but how much of a dumbass do you have to be to make the statement that he did. On second thought any of them that he did.

Unmarried childless women are the happiest segment of the population.

It's an incel thing, trying to gaslight women into marrying them by telling them unmarried women are unhappy.

Forum List

Back