I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

Asclepias said:
Occupy land stolen from their ancestors and refuse to give it back.
MizMolly said:
Dont you occupy land stolen from the Native Americans?
Don't Expect Him To Give His Back
Don't Expect Any Of Them To

"Give Something Back"
Is All About The Hands-Out Take
It's Their Cultcha,
As Obama Would Say:
It's In Their DNA...

HA-HAAA !!

Last edited:
IM2 simply pointed out that white have not faced what most people of color have faced. Especially those over 50. But even those under 50 know what their parents and grandparents faced. It is not ancient history.

America was a different country 1/2 century ago

~S~

50 years ago George Wallace ran on the same type of platform Trump did and lost. Couldn't even get out of the primary. But today Trump is president. That's just one example. So how different are we really?

IM2 simply pointed out that white have not faced what most people of color have faced. Especially those over 50. But even those under 50 know what their parents and grandparents faced. It is not ancient history.

America was a different country 1/2 century ago

~S~

50 years ago George Wallace ran on the same type of platform Trump did and lost. Couldn't even get out of the primary. But today Trump is president. That's just one example. So how different are we really?
How were their platforms alike?

The only voice of reason on this board who is black. Winterborn. Then again...the dregs probably call him an Uncle Tom too.

I'm glad you think I am the voice of reason. But I am not black. My avatar is actually me.

Asclepias said:
MizMolly said:

HA-HAAA !!

We were bought here. We did not enact laws or command the military to take land from the Natives. By the time we were freed. whites had done the deed. OBTW, Native Americans owned slaves.

Black Slaves, Red Masters Part 1

You guys are pathetic. You will look for anything to deny the shit whites have done.

Asclepias said:
MizMolly said:

HA-HAAA !!

We were bought here. We did not enact laws or command the military to take land from the Natives. By the time we were freed. whites had done the deed. OBTW, Native Americans owned slaves.

You guys are pathetic. You will look for anything to deny the shit whites have done.

You were born free here, so was i. You have no more right to land in this country than i do, my ancestors didnt own slaves, some were native american. Most came here in the early 1900s. So my ancestors did not steal land

Asclepias said:
MizMolly said:

HA-HAAA !!

You were born free here, so was i. You have no more right to land in this country than i do,

Btw, who is denying anything?

IM2 said:
So What ??
Blacks Traded And Owned Slaves Here Too

You're On Occupied Native Lands

Give Yours Back

By the time we were freed. whites had done the deed.
Tell Us About The Buffalo Soldiers

IM2 said:
So What ??

You're On Occupied Native Lands

Give Yours Back

By the time we were freed. whites had done the deed.
Tell Us About The Buffalo Soldiers

Blacks bought freedom for family members. We didn't take the land from the native americans. Whites did. Would you like to explain who made the policy of Indian removal? Just deal with the truth and grow.

IM2 said:
Blacks bought freedom for family members. We didn't take the land from the native americans. Whites did. Just deal with the truth and grow.
So What ??
Buffalo Soldiers Slaughtered The Natives

You're On Stolen Native Land

Deal With The Truth
And Give Your's Back

If someone declares their hatred or disdain for you based on your so-called 'race,' you don't consider that racism?
Point out the words "hatred" or "disdain" in Webster's definition of racist or racism.

Please and thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have read many posts about what people are calling Black racism. I found this definition of racism: “a belief that race is the primary determinate of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”

I realize that pointing out the existence of racism and the need to discuss it stirs up sensitivities on both sides. I also realize the need to admit that the white race in this country has historically seen itself as superior to other races, particularly the black race. If you watch the documentary, “Race, the Power of an Illusion,” you will learn that our “founding fathers” intentionally created the myth of white superiority to gain and keep control of property and lands.

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.

I do consider this. African Americans who are descendants of slaves, cross paths with descendants of slave owners every day. Descendants of the people who bought and sold their ancestors. Descendants of the people who raped, whipped and murdered their ancestors. Descendants of the very ones who owned their ancestors, and treated them like animals, considering them 3/5 human. And now these descendants are their teachers, their employers, their merchants, their neighbors and their co-workers.

And many still carry ingrained attitudes of superiority with them, consciously or unconsciously. And these attitudes are conveyed in many subtle, unspoken terms.

I believe that the biggest difficulty in race relations lies in the inability of white people to listen to black people. I mean really listen. Without criticizing. Without defending. Without interfering. Without interjecting our values, our opinions, and our view point. I believe that most of us white people still see life from the view of the oppressor. And from that standpoint, we will never fully understand the views, actions and reactions of the oppressed.
This is powerful stuff Delores. Just...powerful.

My Italian American co worker was walking towards home from the Walmart plaza through Mohegan Lake, New York..... When a group of Blacks yelled "Hey White boy what cha doing here"
when they chased him down.

If that's not racism, what is it?
Post the dictionary definition that matches what occurred here.

IM2 said:
Blacks bought freedom for family members. We didn't take the land from the native americans. Whites did. Just deal with the truth and grow.
So What ??

Deal With The Truth
And Give Your's Back

The Indian Removal Act was signed by President Andrew Jackson on May 28, 1830. The law authorized the president to negotiate with southern Native American tribes for their removal to federal territory west of the Mississippi River in exchange for their lands.[1][2][3][4][5] The Act was signed by Jackson and it was enforced under his administration and that of Martin Van Buren.[6]

The act enjoyed strong support from the White people of the South, but there was a large amount of resistance from the Indian tribes, the Whig Party, and whites in the northeast, especially New England. The Cherokee worked together as an independent nation to stop this relocation. However, the Cherokee were unsuccessful in their attempt to keep their land and were eventually forcibly removed by the United States government in a march to the west that later became known as the Trail of Tears.

In the early 1800s, the United States government began a systematic effort to remove American Indian tribes from the southeast.[7] The Chickasaw, Choctaw, Muscogee-Creek, Seminole, and original Cherokee Nations[8] had been established as autonomous nations in the southeastern United States.

This acculturation was originally proposed by George Washington and was well under way among the Cherokee and Choctaw by the turn of the 19th century.[9] In an effort to assimilate with American culture, Indians were encouraged to "convert to Christianity; learn to speak and read English; and adopt European-style economic practices such as the individual ownership of land and other property (including, in some instances, the ownership of African slaves)."[10] Thomas Jefferson's policy echoed Washington's proposition: respect the Indians' rights to their homelands, and allow the Five Tribes to remain east of the Mississippi provided that they adopt behavior and cultural practices that are compatible with those of other Americans. Jefferson encouraged practicing an agriculture-based society. However, Andrew Jackson sought to renew a policy of political and military action for the removal of the Indians from these lands and worked toward enacting a law for Indian removal.[11][12] In his 1829 State of the Union address, Jackson called for removal.[13]

The Indian Removal Act was put in place to give to the southern states the land that Indians had settled on. The act was passed in 1830, although dialogue had been ongoing since 1802 between Georgia and the federal government concerning such an event. Ethan Davis states that "the federal government had promised Georgia that it would extinguish Indian title within the state's borders by purchase 'as soon as such purchase could be made upon reasonable terms'".[14] As time passed, southern states began to speed up the process by posing the argument that the deal between Georgia and the federal government had no contract and that southern states could pass the law themselves. This scheme forced the national government to pass the Indian Removal Act on May 28, 1830, in which President Jackson agreed to divide the United States territory west of the Mississippi into districts for tribes to replace the land from which they were removed.

Pay close attention to this.

Buffalo Soldiers originally were members of the 10th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army, formed on September 21, 1866, at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

The American Indian Wars (or Indian Wars) is the collective name for the various armed conflicts fought by European governments and colonists, and later the United States government and American settlers, against various American Indian tribes. These conflicts occurred within the United States and Canada from the time of the earliest colonial settlements in the 17th century until the 1920s. The various Indian Wars resulted from a wide variety of sources, including cultural clashes, land disputes, and criminal acts committed on both sides. European powers and the colonies also enlisted Indian tribes to help them conduct warfare against one another's colonial settlements.

After the American Revolution, many conflicts were local to specific states or regions and frequently involved disputes over land use; some entailed cycles of violent reprisal. The British Royal Proclamation of 1763 included in the Constitution of Canada prohibited white settlers from taking the lands of Indigenous peoples in Canada without signing a treaty with them. It continues to be the law in Canada today, and 11 Numbered Treaties covering most of the First Nations lands limited the number of such conflicts.

As white settlers spread westward after 1780, the size, duration, and intensity of armed conflicts increased between settlers and Indians. The climax came in the War of 1812, which resulted in the defeat of major Indian coalitions in the Midwest and the South; conflict with settlers became much less common. Conflicts were resolved by treaty, often through sale or exchange of territory between the federal government and specific tribes. The Indian Removal Act of 1830 authorized the US government to enforce the Indian removal east of the Mississippi River to the other side of the sparsely populated American frontier. The policy of removal was eventually refined to relocate Indian tribes to specially designated and federally protected reservations.

The Buffalo Soldiers were not founded until 36 years AFTER the Indian Removal Act and at least 160 years after whites started the Indian wars. Indians were already on reservations at that time. So deal with the truth. Whites stole the land.

Indian Removal Act - Wikipedia

Buffalo Soldier - Wikipedia

American Indian Wars - Wikipedia

th

Last edited:
IM2 said:
The Indian Removal Act was signed by President Andrew Jackson on May 28, 1830...
The Hoops You Won't Leap Through
To Deny Your Responsibility

Give Your's Back

Forum List

Back