I dream of USMB.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Well last night I did anyway, with 2 "people" involved and 1 "person" who I can't remember....
I mean, it wasn't "them" (since I have no clue what they look like) but, about (?) .... you know how dreams are... hard to describe in words....

I must be spending too much time on here....

Well last night I did anyway, with 2 "people" involved and 1 "person" who I can't remember....
I mean, it wasn't "them" (since I have no clue what they look like) but, about (?) .... you know how dreams are... hard to describe in words....

Sanity is often times hard to measure........... just saying ...

:wtf:

Did you, like, dream of Avatars?

Did you happen to dream of a dashing upside-down clown, perhaps???

:lol:

I don't think I talk to you enough Stat to dream about you.... the avatars are part of it, but, they are not coming to life or talking to me or anything like that......

There are a few upside down clowns on here ... actually that WAS one of them now that I think about it...!

You will be relieved to know one of them wasn't you - but maybe you will make it in my dream world tonight!
Of course, who needs dreams when we have our "hot chats"!!!! ;)

You will be relieved to know one of them wasn't you - but maybe you will make it in my dream world tonight!
Ooooooh ....... such sweetness ...... Ooooh .... just the thoughts of it .......... I'm sure that I'll lose control any second now ....... my heart sings a happy tune because of you ......... you bloom like a forever rose ........... my darling, until then ........... smooch.....

Ooooooh ....... such sweetness ...... Ooooh .... just the thoughts of it .......... I'm sure that I'll lose control any second now ....... my heart sings a happy tune because of you ......... you bloom like a forever rose ........... my darling, until then ........... smooch.....

Hey were is the "LOVE" button?? hmmm!!! That must have been in my dreams as well! :(

Hey were is the "LOVE" button?? hmmm!!! That must have been in my dreams as well! :(
Face and Rose.png

I've dreamed of online posters. Not here at USMB, but one from before. Spending 13+ years around the same people, every day, of course it is going to eventually wind up in your subconcious.

View attachment 45089

I accept darling.

I've dreamed of online posters. Not here at USMB, but one from before. Spending 13+ years around the same people, every day, of course it is going to eventually wind up in your subconcious.

I was hesitant to post this but, was surprised only being on here since May I was dreaming about posting on here already.. .it's like WHOA time to step back Holmes!!!!

I was gonna open a thrift store years ago..and I wanted to name it Sloppy Seconds, but figured it wouldn't go over well with the public. :(

I was gonna open a thrift store years ago..and I wanted to name it Sloppy Seconds, but figured it wouldn't go over well with the public. :(

People would come out of curiosity... I think it's an idea worth further consideration!!!

I was hesitant to post this but, was surprised only being on here since May I was dreaming about posting on here already.. .it's like WHOA time to step back Holmes!!!!
Nah. Sometimes there are messages in those dreams. Pay attention. It isn't because you are spending too much time.

Forum List

Back