I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

He has promised over and over to end the wars only to continue them.

Um he pulled the troops out of Syria and you fucking liberals went apeshit. You hate Trump no matter what he does so shut the fuck up.

I think it wasn't so much pulling out of Syria, he didn't, we're still there protecting the oil. It was abandoning of our Allies who did the heavy lifting in the coalition to fight ISIS.

How would that be a "problem"?

Hell I've worked for religious wackos and friends of Reagan, and their checks cash too. It's uh, pretty much like anybody else's check.

You cash the check from a so called racist and sexist it means you are full of shit. BTW, that means your side got bought by Trump.

Uh NO, it means you just made some money.

And no it doesn't mean that unless you make it mean that. If you hand me a million bucks and I say thank you and you say now I want you to do/say this, then I say "fuck off".

You take the money, you are compromised, corrupt and full of shit. All your bullshit about having the moral ground to call Trump a racist and sexist goes out the window. But, hey, you made some money. Perhaps, a profit?

Whelp, you can't make a 'profit' on donations but money is money, innit.
Money is worth whatever its number is. That number doesn't carry racism, sexism or any other ism inside it like some kind of virus. You put it wherever you want.

If you had zero dollars and now you have 1 million, I would say you made a profit, what would you call it?

That would depend on how I came by it. If it was from some investment or product or other work, that's profit. If I found it or won the lottery, that's a windfall.

But that's a personal windfall. In this case we're talking about donations to what is supposed to be a nonprofit entity. Therefore it's called "funding".

You cash the check from a so called racist and sexist it means you are full of shit. BTW, that means your side got bought by Trump.

And no it doesn't mean that unless you make it mean that. If you hand me a million bucks and I say thank you and you say now I want you to do/say this, then I say "fuck off".

You take the money, you are compromised, corrupt and full of shit. All your bullshit about having the moral ground to call Trump a racist and sexist goes out the window. But, hey, you made some money. Perhaps, a profit?

Money is worth whatever its number is. That number doesn't carry racism, sexism or any other ism inside it like some kind of virus. You put it wherever you want.

If you had zero dollars and now you have 1 million, I would say you made a profit, what would you call it?

If you go on a game show and someone gives you a million dollars, no one considers that a profit.

Zackly. Profit is generated by enterprises that are specifically designed to make profit, for its own sake. OTOH if you're taking donations for a particular cause, the point is the cause, not profit generation.

Kinda surprising that some here don't seem to know how capitalism works.

If you go on a game show and someone gives you a million dollars, no one considers that a profit.

Zackly. Profit is generated by enterprises that are specifically designed to make profit, for its own sake. OTOH if you're taking donations for a particular cause, the point is the cause, not profit generation.

Bravo on taking money..... you just further compromised any “moral” standing when talking about Trump. Namely, his racism and sexism were only an issue when he was not writing checks to your side but they became an issue when he went against your side’s agenda.

Thomas Friedman made a good point this morning on CNN: If Trump is this bad when he's facing re-election, just imagine how he's going to be if he wins in 2020.
He'll be OPENLY selling info to any foreigner buyer, and threatening other countries in public, without fear of reprisal.
Sure can't count on repub cowards in the senate IF trump gets 4 more years I predict we,America, are in deep shit
If trump gets 4 more years I predict we, the Democrats, are in deep shit.

There fixed your quote for ya.

Your Welcome

Thomas Friedman made a good point this morning on CNN: If Trump is this bad when he's facing re-election, just imagine how he's going to be if he wins in 2020.
He'll be OPENLY selling info to any foreigner buyer, and threatening other countries in public, without fear of reprisal.
Sure can't count on repub cowards in the senate IF trump gets 4 more years I predict we,America, are in deep shit

Your Welcome
If we are you'll be joining us Trump is an equal opportunity thrower of feces

Your Welcome
You are losing now..........even worse than before trying this Mickey Mouse Club Circus....

You will lose 2 more Supreme Court picks and many lower courts.........Face it.........Your Judicial Activism is gonna be dead for Decades.

Bravo on taking money..... you just further compromised any “moral” standing when talking about Trump. Namely, his racism and sexism were only an issue when he was not writing checks to your side but they became an issue when he went against your side’s agenda.

Holy SHIT did you go to Clueless University majoring in Density?

I don't have a fucking "side's agenda" Dumbass, nor do I have a "side" he ever wrote checks to, ever. But the fact remains MONEY IS FUCKING MONEY. If a fucking police department confiscates $50,000 from a drug bust does that make the police druggies? If the IRS shuts down the KKK by presenting them with an enormous tax bill does whatever IRS recovers from that bill make the IRS "the Klan"? MONEY HAS NO IDEOLOGY.

Don't sit here and insult people's intelligence with this shit.

Your Welcome
You are losing now..........even worse than before trying this Mickey Mouse Club Circus....

You will lose 2 more Supreme Court picks and many lower courts.........Face it.........Your Judicial Activism is gonna be dead for Decades.
Ginsberg only has cancer The moron in the WH had a bone spur

Your Welcome

and...............she is only hanging on to try and keep a GOP President doesn't replace her........amazing isn't it.

Most people get that old want to retire........but those in positions of power........hold on for the ideology of Politics...

Ridiculous and why our Gov't is sooooo screwed up.

Doesn't matter your liberal Fantasy of Judicial Activism has been beaten down for decades......Your side is already SQUAKING..........We are GONNA PACK THE COURT.

Right now, you are losing points in polls with those normally in your pocket over this Impeachment Circus.

Your Welcome

and...............she is only hanging on to try and keep a GOP President doesn't replace her........amazing isn't it.

Most people get that old want to retire........but those in positions of power........hold on for the ideology of Politics...

Doesn't matter your liberal Fantasy of Judicial Activism has been beaten down for decades......Your side is already SQUAKING..........We are GONNA PACK THE COURT.

Right now, you are losing points in polls with those normally in your pocket over this Impeachment Circus.
Win or lose Eagle I can sleep with a good conscience knowing that I didn't vote for a moron and a friend of Putin

Your Welcome

Win or lose Eagle I can sleep with a good conscience knowing that I didn't vote for a moron and a friend of Putin
Well good for you.........as a citizen I will cancel your vote.......now it's up to the other 130 million voters.

Well good for you.........as a citizen I will cancel your vote.......now it's up to the other 130 million voters.
They allow you to vote? Nice, I was wondering about that lol

I don't get it Eagle ,,He's mean ,he's nasty, he's a bully ,and he'll steal your eye teeth if you give him a chance

They allow you to vote? Nice, I was wondering about that lol
Well they allow Snow birds to vote too after moving from a high taxed State like NY too.......Your side didn't take the Panhandle last time........but you did win little Cuba.....

Alabama.........give it up........you will not win here.......hell some elections Dems don't even run......but it's not mandatory like the crap in Cali.

I don't get it Eagle ,,He's mean ,he's nasty, he's a bully ,and he'll steal your eye teeth if you give him a chance
He fights back and he's not polite about it..........I really don't care..........the media........the left and their BS tactics need to get hit back...

And a WHOLE bunch of Americans see it that way..........Rude or Crude..........we are so sick of the BS that we ABSOLUTELY AGREE with someone standing their ground.

Your Welcome

The vast majority are retired by the time they reach Trump's age also.

Forum List

Back