"I Had an Abortion"

YES, THEY ARE - FETUSES AND EMBRYOS ARE HUMAN BABIES AT DIFFERENT STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.

period.

Show us the law where it states that a fetus is a person.

a high school biology class states that.

but you are too dumb to know that.

are you a high-school dropout?

no wonder you are so dumb.

Again, forcing a woman to have a deformed baby to please your invisible sky man, and then slicing her open to get it out.

That's just crazy talk.

Again- only two people who should be involved- a woman and her doctor.

Period.

don't invent things.
a woman can deliver a baby, deformed, or not, via c-section, not inflict terrible pain on that innocent baby just because she does not want to see her.

incredible selfishness which you have demonstrated all over this thread is not the reason to torture an innocent human being for your convenience.
If the woman decides to terminate pregnancy after 18 week - a poven gestational age when the baby feels the pain 100% - she can do it through preterm labor or c-section.

No abortion or torture of the innocent baby at this gestational age. a doctor has nothing to do here - it should be the law. and it will be, as it is everywhere else, except this barbaric ( in this dimension) country.

PERIOD.

Ridiculous.

‘Banning’ abortion is the least effective way to end the practice.

Abortion is a complex, difficult problem that can’t be solved at the ballot box or in the courts.

If you want to see abortion continue and likely spread underground, unregulated and unchecked, then ‘ban’ it.

Still talking out of your ass I see

YES, THEY ARE - FETUSES AND EMBRYOS ARE HUMAN BABIES AT DIFFERENT STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.

period.

Do you get sexually aroused thinking about abortions or something? You seem very fanatic about unborn babies being killed

she is. she is clearly obsessed with murder in utero and hates children altogether - just to remind the thread about that pregnant idiot weightlifter - there this aussie unsatisfied vagina with vocal cords showed all her hatred

period.

My biology class dealt in facts, not emotions.

Show me a law which states a fetus is a person or shut the fuck up.

Again, forcing a woman to have a deformed baby to please your invisible sky man, and then slicing her open to get it out.

That's just crazy talk.

Again- only two people who should be involved- a woman and her doctor.

Period.

don't invent things.
a woman can deliver a baby, deformed, or not, via c-section, not inflict terrible pain on that innocent baby just because she does not want to see her.

incredible selfishness which you have demonstrated all over this thread is not the reason to torture an innocent human being for your convenience.
If the woman decides to terminate pregnancy after 18 week - a poven gestational age when the baby feels the pain 100% - she can do it through preterm labor or c-section.

No abortion or torture of the innocent baby at this gestational age. a doctor has nothing to do here - it should be the law. and it will be, as it is everywhere else, except this barbaric ( in this dimension) country.

PERIOD.

Ridiculous.

‘Banning’ abortion is the least effective way to end the practice.

Abortion is a complex, difficult problem that can’t be solved at the ballot box or in the courts.

If you want to see abortion continue and likely spread underground, unregulated and unchecked, then ‘ban’ it.

it starts with banning it. then the ways how to avoid criminal abortions can be discussed.
not when we have murder in utero frenzy like in this country

Do you get sexually aroused thinking about abortions or something? You seem very fanatic about unborn babies being killed

Again, show me a law where it states that a fetus is a person.

There used to be laws that black people were property what does that say about laws?

Lifers have only two arguments:

1. That's exactly what Hitler thought

and

2. Blacks weren't considered people once

Black people and slaves have nothing to do with a fetus, do they?

it starts with banning it. then the ways how to avoid criminal abortions can be discussed.
not when we have murder in utero frenzy like in this country

How do you determine that a woman has had an abortion then? Do you examine every woman each month to check if she's pregnant?

My biology class dealt in facts, not emotions.

Show me a law which states a fetus is a person or shut the fuck up.

listen, unsatisfied vagina with vocal cords, go get finally laid, so your unfulfilled desires are not sublimated in the death desires against innocent babies.

Don't forget to use birth control, though :lol:

You can't show me a law, can you?

I don't have to show you anything.

your brain is too small to discuss serious matters - because everything in your cranium is occupied by vagina mentality, so STFU and piss off

Again, show me a law where it states that a fetus is a person.

There used to be laws that black people were property what does that say about laws?

I guess she will consider it emotions and her history class did not deal with emotions

No, we knew what the difference was between someone who was born and something that was residing in someone else's body.

I guess she will consider it emotions and her history class did not deal with emotions

No, we knew what the difference was between someone who was born and something that was residing in someone else's body.

somebody being born or not being born does not change anything - a baby inside woman's body is as human a person as is that woman.

loser unsatisfied vagina with vocal cords is surrendering and negging - what else is new :lol:

Forum List

Back