"I Had an Abortion"

You can't show me a law, can you?

Dummy do you need a law to tell you're human? Or as close to it as a raving lunatic liberal can get

well, one can show her a law where a murder of a pregnant woman results in the charges filed for 2 murders - so an unborn baby is a person - as in Lacy Petersen case, but if she would have something more between the ears except vagina - she would already know that

I guess she will consider it emotions and her history class did not deal with emotions

No, we knew what the difference was between someone who was born and something that was residing in someone else's body.

somebody being born or not being born does not change anything - a baby inside woman's body is as human a person as is that woman.

No it isn't.

You can't show me a law, can you?

Dummy do you need a law to tell you're human? Or as close to it as a raving lunatic liberal can get

well, one can show her a law where a murder of a pregnant woman results in the charges filed for 2 murders - so an unborn baby is a person - as in Lacy Petersen case, but if she would have something more between the ears except vagina - she would already know that

Fetal homicide laws do not state a fetus is a person. If it was, women who have abortions at 8 weeks would be charged with murder.
Why aren't they?

No, we knew what the difference was between someone who was born and something that was residing in someone else's body.

somebody being born or not being born does not change anything - a baby inside woman's body is as human a person as is that woman.

No it isn't.

yes she is - a baby inside the woman's body is as human as is that woman.

and a person.

If conservatives truly wanted to end abortion, they’d find a solution that doesn’t violate citizens’ civil liberties.

You have a civil liberty to kill someone what f****** country do you live in ?

A fetus is not a 'someone'.

a human being or a baby inside the woman's body is a legal person and one can be prosecuted for killing that baby, even if they did not killed the mother - as Ariel castro was.

so that baby is not "someone" - she is a defined person

Sadly, for the Democrats, they allow only the politician with the most extreme views on this
subject, act as their spokesperson - pitting them against the majority of Americans

For example

Papa Obama, as a state senator, fought a law that would have protected live infants accidentally delivered during an abortion.
Senator Barbara Boxer once said that constitutional rights begin when you bring the baby home from the hospital.

yes, it does. the one which Lacy petersen husband was charged with

Fetal homicide laws have never applied to abortion.

Try again.

Not yet.

they will be.

black people were considered property at some point of time as well.

so - try again

Slaves have nothing to do with abortion.

Oh wait, yes they do - you lot want to make women into slaves.

You have a civil liberty to kill someone what f****** country do you live in ?

A fetus is not a 'someone'.

a human being or a baby inside the woman's body is a legal person and one can be prosecuted for killing that baby, even if they did not killed the mother - as Ariel castro was.

so that baby is not "someone" - she is a defined person

PROVE a fetus is a legal person then!!!

I am still waiting!

Forum List

Back