“I hate that thug music.”

I'm still wondering about his wonderful fiance that didn't bother to report what happened to police and if she will be found guilty of something. She should have an oscar for her performance on the stand though. Hope that pizza was tasty!

I'm glad they found the cowardly bastard guilty on something. i hope someone shanks his ass in the pen. i would put money on their books personally.
Your racial hatred is what gets young black men killed. All you can think about is killing white people. I would feel sorry for you if you weren't so despicable.

No. He is thinking of a black boy shot to death over music.
Personally, I hope once he is nice and settled, they play non stop thug music. :lol:

Those of you who want to see Dunn shanked or raped are no better than him. Think about it, you hate him because he killed somebody, yet you delight in the prospect of him being murdered. How are you any different?

I'm glad they found the cowardly bastard guilty on something. i hope someone shanks his ass in the pen. i would put money on their books personally.
Your racial hatred is what gets young black men killed. All you can think about is killing white people. I would feel sorry for you if you weren't so despicable.

My racial hatred? I've never shot a white guy over his music. Stop crying because your buddy is going to get handled. I still feel sorry for you even if you are despicable.

Those of you who want to see Dunn shanked or raped are no better than him. Think about it, you hate him because he killed somebody, yet you delight in the prospect of him being murdered. How are you any different?

I'm not at that level of personal development yet. I really and truly hope he gets killed in prison. Dont waste the taxpayers money on this trash.

To bad people don't get this upset when it's a black guy doing the killing

I was happy when I heard Dahlmer got killed in prison. Guess that makes me a baaaaaad girl. Ok.

My racial hatred? I've never shot a white guy over his music. Stop crying because your buddy is going to get handled. I still feel sorry for you even if you are despicable.
My buddy? Not hardly, and I ain't crying. Just pointing out your savagery. Thank you for confirming it.

I was happy when I heard Dahlmer got killed in prison. Guess that makes me a baaaaaad girl. Ok.
In the eyes of God, yes. Let me ask you a question, Gracie. If by some chance it turns out there WAS a shotgun, would you still be hoping Dunn is murdered in prison?

To bad people don't get this upset when it's a black guy doing the killing

You sure are fixated on blacks, aintcha?
When it comes to crime, they are the right ones to fixate on

Funny you mention that. I went to the auto parts store today and watched a white guy shoplift a wrench. No one saw him even though he did it in plain sight. He just picked up the wrench and walked out. He even set off the alarm and no one did anything. I told the clerk he put a wrench in his pocket and the guy went out and confronted him. He gave the wrench back and took off.

Forum List

Back