“I hate that thug music.”

You sure are fixated on blacks, aintcha?
When it comes to crime, they are the right ones to fixate on

Funny you mention that. I went to the auto parts store today and watched a white guy shoplift a wrench. No one saw him even though he did it in plain sight. He just picked up the wrench and walked out. He even set off the alarm and no one did anything. I told the clerk he put a wrench in his pocket and the guy went out and confronted him. He gave the wrench back and took off.
Bullshit alert.

Your racial hatred is what gets young black men killed. All you can think about is killing white people. I would feel sorry for you if you weren't so despicable.

My racial hatred? I've never shot a white guy over his music. Stop crying because your buddy is going to get handled. I still feel sorry for you even if you are despicable.
My buddy? Not hardly, and I ain't crying. Just pointing out your savagery. Thank you for confirming it.

Take care of your own savagery and stop attempting to point out mine. You wanted him to get off.

To bad people don't get this upset when it's a black guy doing the killing

That's usually because everyone knows for sure he is going to prison. We cant use self defense, affluencey, or any other BS excuse to get off.
This guy didn't get off, but still it was a big deal to the media and blacks.

It's because a white on black crime is very rare, and the media knows how much these crimes get blacks so excited.

O yea, OJ

Just for a scenario:

Black guy hears country western twangy music from a truck nearby. He tells the white guys to stfu with the honky music. Then he blows one of the kids away while pumping more bullets in the truck. He then goes home to the hood, orders pizza. He is found guilty. So a few folks hope he is put in a cell with a redneck that loves Randy Travis and is in general population with a bunch of KKK'ers so he can get his comeuppance. Those saying that are racist even if they are black OR white? Or are they disgusted he got off too lightly while the dead white kid is...well..dead.

Funny you mention that. I went to the auto parts store today and watched a white guy shoplift a wrench. No one saw him even though he did it in plain sight. He just picked up the wrench and walked out. He even set off the alarm and no one did anything. I told the clerk he put a wrench in his pocket and the guy went out and confronted him. He gave the wrench back and took off.
Give me the name of the store, so I can call and see if this story is true

To bad people don't get this upset when it's a black guy doing the killing

That's usually because everyone knows for sure he is going to prison. We cant use self defense, affluencey, or any other BS excuse to get off.
This guy didn't get off, but still it was a big deal to the media and blacks.

It's because a white on black crime is very rare, and the media knows how much these crimes get blacks so excited.

O yea, OJ

Quite a few white people were upset over OJ. That pretty much kills your point. Thanks for bringing it up. I remember white people i worked with were outraged.

Right after you prove to me you are not really a teenage girl.

And who the hell are you to "check" into anything? A nobody, that's who.

:tongue:

Oh, baby killers have to be in solitary. Cons hate molesters and child abusers/killers. Doesn't matter what color they are. The guy in there for doing that is dead meat.

I never said I wasn't

I'm glad they found the cowardly bastard guilty on something. i hope someone shanks his ass in the pen. i would put money on their books personally.
Would you do the same for anyone who offed the thug who killed that little baby? The baby probably dissed or threatened him, right?

Georgia man faces trial in killing of baby in stroller - NBC News

Thats the difference between animals like you and people like me. This guy should be killed as well. If he was white and had shot a Black baby you cave apes would be celebrating like the feral simians you are.

Forum List

Back