I Know When Donald Trump is Mocking Someone

Trump mocks people constantly.

Mocking, name-calling, insulting, belittling.

The list is long.

And his followers hoot 'n holler.
He wasn't mocking her.

He was simply pointing out the holes in her testimony.
Grow up, we all know what we saw. Trump being an ass to a laughing crowd at Fords expense. You can’t just say it was something different and have it magically be true. Like when you get busted talking about having threesomes in your yearbook and then you say No it was a drinking game. Or when you talk about anal sex and then say no that’s what we call farting. Give me a break. Y’all are seriously trying to redefine the black and white. It’s comical
Hmmmmmm......

Being an ass to a laughing crowd at someone's expense......

Where have I seen that before?

You are dismissed, moron.

Are you seriously comparing Saturday Night Live mocking a SCOTUS nominee to the President of the United States mocking an alleged abused victim?! Are you high?

Trump wasn't mocking anyone, he was defending Kavanaugh against a bullshit narrative and knocking Ford off her pedestal that you retards have erected for her.

SNL is laughing at a man who is being accused of rape or sexual harassment as his family receives death threats and physical harassment.

If you doubled your IQ you might be able to understand why I am making the comparison.

The talking point that he was just laying out the facts is laughable yet I’ve heard several use it today. Come on people!

He was laying out the facts.....he named everything she says she can't remember......

Now it seems that she was getting information on Kavanaugh from feinstein as she questioned Kavanaugh and fed it to Ford's lawyers and team...
What about the things she did remember? If he was laying out facts he would have said it all. Instead he mocked the things she didn’t remember to a laughing crowd. Stop playing games, let be grown ups and speak honestly here.
I saw what he said.
She claimed to only have one beer, and it made her forget material facts rendering any defense moot. This was by design. She only remembered Kavanaugh. She forgot everything else. How convenient.
You obviously haven’t been paying attention because she has stated much more than Kavanaugh in her story.
Everything she said is turning out to be perjury. Grassley is recommending an investigation and possible perjury charges against Dr Ford.
I wonder when SNL will make her jailbird skit.

He DID mock that journalist, but he’s also mocked Ted Cruz and others in the exact same manner, therefore the media’s narrative that he was mocking the reporter’s disability was more than likely a lie.

This video, although posted by Fox News merely shows clips from Trump speeches of him making the same gestures to mock others. You can go to second 44 to see him mock Cruz, then tell me the difference between that and how he mocked the handicapped reporter (who the media exploited by the way).

If you’re (or anyone reading this) going to laugh at me and say this proves nothing please stand in front of a mirror first so at least you’re also laughing at yourself.
Does it matter WHY or HOW he mocked the disabled guy, or does it just matter that he DID?

Also, consider what would you and your fellow Republicans and/or self-proclaimed conservatives would do if Obama ran around mocking a disabled person, and/or anyone for that manner during any of his campaigns. What would you have done/said/wanted?

Be honest.

When Obama joked that he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics, Conservatives howled over how improper it was. Obama’s joke was on himself while Trump was mocking a person with a disability

Obama made fun of the Special Olympics while Trump made fun of a reporter who happened to have a physical ailment.

Wrong --- O'bama was making fun of himself (something of which Rump is incapable) while Rump mocked the disability of a reporter who he ALREADY KNEW WELL and then denied he even knew him, à la David Duke. And he mocked the reporter because that reporter wouldn't lie for him. And THAT is the sort of values you pimp for.

Wrong- Obama made fun of the Special Olympics because he compared his low score to the scores of highly trained bowlers(Obama is too stupid to understand how skilled they actually are, and I bet you are too) who happen to possess a disability while Trump mocked a reporter with a specific physical ailment that he in no way attempted to imitate because that specific reporter made an article on 9/11 that agreed with Trump's claim that Muslims in New Jersey cheered after the attacks and he then denied his own article to spite Trump over a decade later. The fact that Trump met this guy a few times doesn't mean that he remembers anything about him(I know, he said "you should have met this guy", and you were duped into thinking he meant that literally when that is a commonly used expression by comedians or for comedic effect). Trump met practically every reporter in America before he even ran for president.

I could keep this up with you idiots all day every day. This is embarrassing.

Damn boi

You really drank the Kool- Aid on that post

You are a nobody that any Republican here can crush like a bug.

Your inbred hick friend, rightwinger is no different.

If you could only see how inferior you and your party actual are to today's Republican party. The average Republican voter can win debates with left wing professors and media personalities a good percentage of the time. The average Democrat voter couldn't even win a debate against a right leaning child because the average Democrat has no clue what a debate actually is and couldn't name the components of a debate if you held a gun to their head.

The right owns intellectualism now.
Here's a gun to your head oaf...

Quickly...what's a debate?!?!
An organized clash of 2 well honed opposing viewpoints on one or more specific topics.

Democrats think a debate is yelling and screaming like a retard while the other side is censored.

The talking point that he was just laying out the facts is laughable yet I’ve heard several use it today. Come on people!

He was laying out the facts.....he named everything she says she can't remember......

Now it seems that she was getting information on Kavanaugh from feinstein as she questioned Kavanaugh and fed it to Ford's lawyers and team...
What about the things she did remember? If he was laying out facts he would have said it all. Instead he mocked the things she didn’t remember to a laughing crowd. Stop playing games, let be grown ups and speak honestly here.
I saw what he said.
She claimed to only have one beer, and it made her forget material facts rendering any defense moot. This was by design. She only remembered Kavanaugh. She forgot everything else. How convenient.
You obviously haven’t been paying attention because she has stated much more than Kavanaugh in her story.
Everything she said is turning out to be perjury. Grassley is recommending an investigation and possible perjury charges against Dr Ford.
Kavenaugh commited perjury and he is the one seeking an appointment to the Supreme Court

I saw what he said.
If she lied then she should be held accountable. You don’t appear to have a very solid grasp of the facts of this situation though. You should spend a little more time studying up before engaging too hard with your commentary
I have.
Maybe you need to pay attention to breaking news a bit more. And stop listening to CNN, MSNBC, and the ladies on THE VIEW for once.

Does it matter WHY or HOW he mocked the disabled guy, or does it just matter that he DID?

Also, consider what would you and your fellow Republicans and/or self-proclaimed conservatives would do if Obama ran around mocking a disabled person, and/or anyone for that manner during any of his campaigns. What would you have done/said/wanted?

Be honest.

When Obama joked that he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics, Conservatives howled over how improper it was. Obama’s joke was on himself while Trump was mocking a person with a disability
Obama made fun of the Special Olympics while Trump made fun of a reporter who happened to have a physical ailment.

Wrong --- O'bama was making fun of himself (something of which Rump is incapable) while Rump mocked the disability of a reporter who he ALREADY KNEW WELL and then denied he even knew him, à la David Duke. And he mocked the reporter because that reporter wouldn't lie for him. And THAT is the sort of values you pimp for.
Wrong- Obama made fun of the Special Olympics because he compared his low score to the scores of highly trained bowlers(Obama is too stupid to understand how skilled they actually are, and I bet you are too) who happen to possess a disability while Trump mocked a reporter with a specific physical ailment that he in no way attempted to imitate because that specific reporter made an article on 9/11 that agreed with Trump's claim that Muslims in New Jersey cheered after the attacks and he then denied his own article to spite Trump over a decade later. The fact that Trump met this guy a few times doesn't mean that he remembers anything about him(I know, he said "you should have met this guy", and you were duped into thinking he meant that literally when that is a commonly used expression by comedians or for comedic effect). Trump met practically every reporter in America before he even ran for president.

Damn boi
Actually I just broke up the pathetic narrative fed to you brainless zombies by the media in a piece by piece fashion and then countered each of those pieces until their was nothing left of that narrative.

I am smarter than the people whom you rely on to get your "news", much less dumbasses like you who know basically nothing on their own.

Trump mocks people constantly.

Mocking, name-calling, insulting, belittling.

The list is long.

And his followers hoot 'n holler.
He wasn't mocking her.

Grow up, we all know what we saw. Trump being an ass to a laughing crowd at Fords expense. You can’t just say it was something different and have it magically be true. Like when you get busted talking about having threesomes in your yearbook and then you say No it was a drinking game. Or when you talk about anal sex and then say no that’s what we call farting. Give me a break. Y’all are seriously trying to redefine the black and white. It’s comical
Hmmmmmm......

Are you seriously comparing Saturday Night Live mocking a SCOTUS nominee to the President of the United States mocking an alleged abused victim?! Are you high?

Trump wasn't mocking anyone, he was defending Kavanaugh against a bullshit narrative and knocking Ford off her pedestal that you retards have erected for her.

SNL is laughing at a man who is being accused of rape or sexual harassment as his family receives death threats and physical harassment.

If you doubled your IQ you might be able to understand why I am making the comparison.

Really? Cause I could have sworn they were mocking him about BEER. Kavanaugh is a public figure and SNL has been mocking public figures since their inception.

It’s rather pathetic for you to make the comparison and then try and tell us that Trump wasn’t mocking. We have eyes and ears.

I saw what he said.
If she lied then she should be held accountable. You don’t appear to have a very solid grasp of the facts of this situation though. You should spend a little more time studying up before engaging too hard with your commentary
I have.
Maybe you need to pay attention to breaking news a bit more. And stop listening to CNN, MSNBC, and the ladies on THE VIEW for once.
Oh in that case I apologize. Please enlighten me on what breaking news I missed that proves Ford lied about everything.

And I mostly agree with Trump but I still call out the BS he does or says.
So based on that you call me a trumptard (not you soecifically) and some on the right call me a leftard.

The extremes on this board represent themselves not the parties.
I've seen you use the "laughing at Democrats just because they are "upset" at something Trump did/said" thing too much. The 'tard moniker is fitting.

You've also used the "you're just mad because Hillary lost" defense multiple times. Again, 'tard fits.

A Trumptard is, as a Trumptard does.

BTW, I think this is the first time I've used the term "Trumptard."

I like it, but it's not my thing, so you probably won't see me brandishing it too much.
Damn right I mock you idiots. The majority of you are acting like a child who just had his favorite toy taken away. Has little to do with politics and everything to do with the behavior. Don't cry cause yall get called on your temper tantrums.

And I mostly agree with Trump but I still call out the BS he does or says.
So based on that you call me a trumptard (not you soecifically) and some on the right call me a leftard.

The extremes on this board represent themselves not the parties.
I've seen you use the "laughing at Democrats just because they are "upset" at something Trump did/said" thing too much. The 'tard moniker is fitting.

You've also used the "you're just mad because Hillary lost" defense multiple times. Again, 'tard fits.

A Trumptard is, as a Trumptard does.

BTW, I think this is the first time I've used the term "Trumptard."

I like it, but it's not my thing, so you probably won't see me brandishing it too much.
Damn right I mock you idiots. The majority of you are acting like a child who just had his favorite toy taken away. Has little to do with politics and everything to do with the behavior. Don't cry cause yall get called on your temper tantrums.

take a deep breath, you're having a tantrum

He wasn't mocking her.

Hmmmmmm......

Really? Cause I could have sworn they were mocking him about BEER. Kavanaugh is a public figure and SNL has been mocking public figures since their inception.

It’s rather pathetic for you to make the comparison and then try and tell us that Trump wasn’t mocking. We have eyes and ears.

"I am going to start at a 11 and I am going to take it to about a 15 real quick"

"A political con job orchestrated by the Clintons"

"I have these calendars"

I have ears too, asshole.

They apparently work a lot better than yours.

Trump didn't impersonate Ford, he simply pointed out the holes in her testimony with emotion and at a volume appropriate for the setting he was in.

Damn boi
Actually I just broke up the pathetic narrative fed to you brainless zombies by the media in a piece by piece fashion and then countered each of those pieces until their was nothing left of that narrative.

I am smarter than the people whom you rely on to get your "news", much less dumbasses like you who know basically nothing on their own.
Sure Fredo.......you are smart

Damn boi

You have no idea what "smart" actually looks like.

Hmmmmmm......

"I am going to start at a 11 and I am going to take it to about a 15 real quick"

"I have these calendars"

Trump didn't impersonate Ford, he simply pointed out the holes in her testimony with emotion and at a volume appropriate for the setting he was in.

I’m not claiming SNL didn’t mock Kavanaugh. That’s exactly what they did and that’s exactly what their whole show does. POTUS is very different than SNL. The argument that if SNL does it then it’s fine for POTUS to do it is so lame. Take a second and just listen to yourself.

Hmmmmmm......

"I have these calendars"

I’m not claiming SNL didn’t mock Kavanaugh. That’s exactly what they did and that’s exactly what their whole show does. POTUS is very different than SNL. The argument that if SNL does it then it’s fine for POTUS to do it is so lame. Take a second and just listen to yourself.

They still don’t recognize satire?

Hmmmmmm......

"I have these calendars"

I have already explained that Trump did not mock Ford.

I brought up SNL to show your hypocrisy.

"I have these calendars"

I have already explained that Trump did not mock Ford.

I brought up SNL to show your hypocrisy.
Well you failed to do both. Saying he didn’t do something that we can see and hear him doing doesn’t make any kind of substantial point. It just makes you look clueless. Trumps rant wasn’t even factual and he was delivering it in a way to make her sound frantic and confused while thousands of people laughed. That’s mocking buddy, no doubt about it

She earned being mocked
“I can’t remember one freakin thing except it was him who did it”

Damn boi

You have no idea what "smart" actually looks like.

Neither one of you does.

Forum List

Back