I Know When Donald Trump is Mocking Someone

When Obama joked that he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics, Conservatives howled over how improper it was. Obama’s joke was on himself while Trump was mocking a person with a disability
I remember.

My posting style is basically to show Republicans themselves and/or let them know that I see them, I really see them.

They know what they do and how utterly in the gutter they are, I just want them to know that I know.

He DID mock that journalist, but he’s also mocked Ted Cruz and others in the exact same manner, therefore the media’s narrative that he was mocking the reporter’s disability was more than likely a lie.

This video, although posted by Fox News merely shows clips from Trump speeches of him making the same gestures to mock others. You can go to second 44 to see him mock Cruz, then tell me the difference between that and how he mocked the handicapped reporter (who the media exploited by the way).

If you’re (or anyone reading this) going to laugh at me and say this proves nothing please stand in front of a mirror first so at least you’re also laughing at yourself.
Does it matter WHY or HOW he mocked the disabled guy, or does it just matter that he DID?

Also, consider what would you and your fellow Republicans and/or self-proclaimed conservatives would do if Obama ran around mocking a disabled person, and/or anyone for that manner during any of his campaigns. What would you have done/said/wanted?

Be honest.

When Obama joked that he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics, Conservatives howled over how improper it was. Obama’s joke was on himself while Trump was mocking a person with a disability

Obama made fun of the Special Olympics while Trump made fun of a reporter who happened to have a physical ailment.

He DID mock that journalist, but he’s also mocked Ted Cruz and others in the exact same manner, therefore the media’s narrative that he was mocking the reporter’s disability was more than likely a lie.

This video, although posted by Fox News merely shows clips from Trump speeches of him making the same gestures to mock others. You can go to second 44 to see him mock Cruz, then tell me the difference between that and how he mocked the handicapped reporter (who the media exploited by the way).

If you’re (or anyone reading this) going to laugh at me and say this proves nothing please stand in front of a mirror first so at least you’re also laughing at yourself.
Does it matter WHY or HOW he mocked the disabled guy, or does it just matter that he DID?

Also, consider what would you and your fellow Republicans and/or self-proclaimed conservatives would do if Obama ran around mocking a disabled person, and/or anyone for that manner during any of his campaigns. What would you have done/said/wanted?

Be honest.

Obama made fun of the Special Olympics while Trump made fun of a reporter who happened to have a physical ailment.

Wrong --- O'bama was making fun of himself (something of which Rump is incapable) while Rump mocked the disability of a reporter who he ALREADY KNEW WELL and then denied he even knew him, à la David Duke. And he mocked the reporter because that reporter wouldn't lie for him. And THAT is the sort of values you pimp for.

I remember.

My posting style is basically to show Republicans themselves and/or let them know that I see them, I really see them.

They know what they do and how utterly in the gutter they are, I just want them to know that I know.
You are a nobody that any Republican here can crush like a bug.

Your inbred hick friend, rightwinger is no different.

If you could only see how inferior you and your party actual are to today's Republican party. The average Republican voter can win debates with left wing professors and media personalities a good percentage of the time. The average Democrat voter couldn't even win a debate against a right leaning child because the average Democrat has no clue what a debate actually is and couldn't name the components of a debate if you held a gun to their head.

The right owns intellectualism now.

Be honest.

Trump mimicked the disability of a man with a severe deformity and encouraged people to laugh at him

I remember.

If you could only see how inferior you and your party actual are to today's Republican party. The average Republican voter can win debates with left wing professors and media personalities a good percentage of the time. The average Democrat voter couldn't even win a debate against a right leaning child because the average Democrat has no clue what a debate actually is and couldn't name the components of a debate if you held a gun to their head.

You represent the Republican mindset very well

Nuff said......

It was obvious that he was not.

THe man is not spastic. He has frozen joints. ONly by avoiding the use of video, and how often does tv do THAT? can the lie be maintained.
You keep trying to make this about the reporter. I didn't bring up the reporter, YOU did.

That tells me all I need to know.

It should tell you that there is is huge difference between mocking a reporter, and mocking a reporter's disability.

One is beyond the pale, which is why the Left has worked so hard to lie about this.

They NEED, the lie out there, that Trump is beyond the pale,

so that people like you, won't even listen to the other side.

You claim to dislike the regressives, but you keep buying every piece of crap they are selling.
Why did Trump choose to mock a persons disability?

If he routinely makes hand gestures like that, why didn’t he say that immediately? Instead, his initial denial was that he didn’t know the reporter was disabled

Once that claim was disproven, his aides came up with the routine hand gesture defense
He doesn’t routinely wave his hands around like that. He did so a few times after mocking Kovaleski just so his acolytes would turn around and say, see that? That’s just how trump talks with his hands. And being the low intellect useful idiots they are, they fell for it hook, line & sinker.
Trumps first impulse when challenged for his behavior is to lie
In this case, his lie was that he had no idea the reporter was disabled. When it was shown that he had met the reporter several times and had actually spent a day with him .....Trump needed a new lie

Indeed. The last words of the Woodward book 'Fear' are:

'“Trump had one overriding problem” that his personal lawyer, John Dowd, an ex-marine, “knew but could not bring himself to say to the president: ‘You’re a fucking liar.’”'

Be honest.

Wrong --- O'bama was making fun of himself (something of which Rump is incapable) while Rump mocked the disability of a reporter who he ALREADY KNEW WELL and then denied he even knew him, à la David Duke. And he mocked the reporter because that reporter wouldn't lie for him. And THAT is the sort of values you pimp for.

Wrong- Obama made fun of the Special Olympics because he compared his low score to the scores of highly trained bowlers(Obama is too stupid to understand how skilled they actually are, and I bet you are too) who happen to possess a disability while Trump mocked a reporter with a specific physical ailment that he in no way attempted to imitate because that specific reporter made an article on 9/11 that agreed with Trump's claim that Muslims in New Jersey cheered after the attacks and he then denied his own article to spite Trump over a decade later. The fact that Trump met this guy a few times doesn't mean that he remembers anything about him(I know, he said "you should have met this guy", and you were duped into thinking he meant that literally when that is a commonly used expression by comedians or for comedic effect). Trump met practically every reporter in America before he even ran for president.

I could keep this up with you idiots all day every day. This is embarrassing.

I remember.

You represent the Republican mindset very well

Nuff said......
That is a very bad thing for Democrats.

Censorship and blacklisting doesn't make up for actual knowledge and intellect.

Trump mocks people constantly.

Mocking, name-calling, insulting, belittling.

The list is long.

And his followers hoot 'n holler.
He wasn't mocking her.

He was simply pointing out the holes in her testimony.
Grow up, we all know what we saw. Trump being an ass to a laughing crowd at Fords expense. You can’t just say it was something different and have it magically be true. Like when you get busted talking about having threesomes in your yearbook and then you say No it was a drinking game. Or when you talk about anal sex and then say no that’s what we call farting. Give me a break. Y’all are seriously trying to redefine the black and white. It’s comical

The talking point that he was just laying out the facts is laughable yet I’ve heard several use it today. Come on people!

He was laying out the facts.....he named everything she says she can't remember......

Now it seems that she was getting information on Kavanaugh from feinstein as she questioned Kavanaugh and fed it to Ford's lawyers and team...
What about the things she did remember? If he was laying out facts he would have said it all. Instead he mocked the things she didn’t remember to a laughing crowd. Stop playing games, let be grown ups and speak honestly here.
I saw what he said.
She claimed to only have one beer, and it made her forget material facts rendering any defense moot. This was by design. She only remembered Kavanaugh. She forgot everything else. How convenient.
You obviously haven’t been paying attention because she has stated much more than Kavanaugh in her story.

He limited the scope of the FBI investigation so now he can say what he really wanted to initially.

Yes! Exactly! IF ONLY Trump had allowed the investigation to run ENDLESSLY and hopefully beyond the election to where the Dems might gain more seats to defeat the GOP, they would have found out so much more! :eek:

How bout this -- -- -- -- had Feinstein turned over her allegations when she first got them, they could have run an EIGHT WEEK investigation and still been done now! o_O
I said the scope not the time you moron. :laugh:

Greater scope = greater time, Junior. Same difference. Really basic arithmetic. Admit you're a lying hack that just wants to prevent a conservative appointment. You couldn't give a shit less about Ford's charges just as all the other hacks on this forum.
No dummy. Scope deals with how big a net you can cast. Time deals with how much time you have to cast that net. You cant possibly be this stupid and still breath without help.

I always love it when I see a reply from the milkweed. It raises my hopes that if an idiot such as you can still manage to put up a front of intelligence, there is truly hope for the rest of the morons in the world. I particularly like your simplistic reduction of models as if scope and time were mutually exclusive-- --
  • It takes more time to cast a bigger net. Manpower and resources are always limited and finite. Even more time is needed then to reach out to all those under that net then to process the data from them all.
But you keep right in there trying Bobble-Boy, you might be shooting blanks, but at least the practice helps slow the gangrenous progression from the neck up.
No dummy It doesnt take a longer time to cast a bigger net. The FBI has the people and expertise to deploy an huge net in the very same time it takes to deploy a small net. Youre just mad youre too stupid to understand that scope is much different from time.

The list is long.

He wasn't mocking her.

Grow up, we all know what we saw. Trump being an ass to a laughing crowd at Fords expense. You can’t just say it was something different and have it magically be true. Like when you get busted talking about having threesomes in your yearbook and then you say No it was a drinking game. Or when you talk about anal sex and then say no that’s what we call farting. Give me a break. Y’all are seriously trying to redefine the black and white. It’s comical
Hmmmmmm......

Being an ass to a laughing crowd at someone's expense......

Where have I seen that before?

You are dismissed, moron.

The talking point that he was just laying out the facts is laughable yet I’ve heard several use it today. Come on people!

He was laying out the facts.....he named everything she says she can't remember......

Now it seems that she was getting information on Kavanaugh from feinstein as she questioned Kavanaugh and fed it to Ford's lawyers and team...
What about the things she did remember? If he was laying out facts he would have said it all. Instead he mocked the things she didn’t remember to a laughing crowd. Stop playing games, let be grown ups and speak honestly here.
I saw what he said.
She claimed to only have one beer, and it made her forget material facts rendering any defense moot. This was by design. She only remembered Kavanaugh. She forgot everything else. How convenient.
She named several people who were there including Mark Judge, PJ and one of her girlfriends
None of them remember being there.

Here's a gun to your head oaf...

Quickly...what's a debate?!?!

I saw what he said.
You obviously haven’t been paying attention because she has stated much more than Kavanaugh in her story.
Everything she said is turning out to be perjury. Grassley is recommending an investigation and possible perjury charges against Dr Ford.

No I don't. The words of a few posters on a random website do not represent the collective feelings of the GOP as a whole.
I notice you are also ignoring the other half of the equation I outlined about the left never critiquing Obama on USMB. Does that make the entire dem party complic in lemming activities?
No dummy,

It just means that we agree with him, mostly.
And I mostly agree with Trump but I still call out the BS he does or says.
So based on that you call me a trumptard (not you soecifically) and some on the right call me a leftard.

The extremes on this board represent themselves not the parties.

The list is long.

He wasn't mocking her.

Hmmmmmm......

Being an ass to a laughing crowd at someone's expense......

Where have I seen that before?

You are dismissed, moron.

Are you seriously comparing Saturday Night Live mocking a SCOTUS nominee to the President of the United States mocking an alleged abused victim?! Are you high?

And I mostly agree with Trump but I still call out the BS he does or says.
So based on that you call me a trumptard (not you soecifically) and some on the right call me a leftard.

The extremes on this board represent themselves not the parties.
I've seen you use the "laughing at Democrats just because they are "upset" at something Trump did/said" thing too much. The 'tard moniker is fitting.

You've also used the "you're just mad because Hillary lost" defense multiple times. Again, 'tard fits.

A Trumptard is, as a Trumptard does.

BTW, I think this is the first time I've used the term "Trumptard."

I like it, but it's not my thing, so you probably won't see me brandishing it too much.

Last edited:

I saw what he said.
Everything she said is turning out to be perjury. Grassley is recommending an investigation and possible perjury charges against Dr Ford.
If she lied then she should be held accountable. You don’t appear to have a very solid grasp of the facts of this situation though. You should spend a little more time studying up before engaging too hard with your commentary

Last edited:

Forum List

Back