I Know When Donald Trump is Mocking Someone

(Note: sorry for the typo in the title, cannot seem to fix it.)

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

Here is the actual footage:

When t-Rump mocked the disabled journalist, Trumpettes created threads, just like this one, defending him, saying he wasn't mocking the journalist, just as you are.

And you lie. Trump did not mock a disabled journalist, he mocked a dishonest journalist. You morons keep lying about that when it has been shown to be a lie..that you keep doing it shows you are an asshole....

A journalist is "dishonest" because he declined to LIE for Rumple and back up a hallucination that Rump spewed about "THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS DANCING ON ROOFTOPS" which never fucking happened, and that's supposed to be 'dishonest'?

Go fuck yourself. :fu:

Are you prepared to admit that Trump did not mock the reporters handicap?

If not, you can shove your pretend outrage over "dishonesty".

FUCK no. He obviously did mock Kovaleski's arthrogryposis and then completely WIMPED OUT :gay: on taking responsibility for having done that --- OR for having made up the bullshit fake news in the first place. He did both because he's a fucking DICK.

Got it. Standard lib hypocrisy.

If by some chance, you have managed to avoid the information on how that lie has been repeatedly debunked, you need to do some reading.

Trump exaggerated on the dancing muslims. He cited the reporter's story as evidence to support his exaggeration. THe reporter denied it.

And Trump mocked the REPORTER, in a fashion that was completely the opposite of the handicap the guy actually has.

The guy is not spastic, but reduced mobility and motion.

YOu don't get to whine about dishonesty, when you make a bold faced lie like you have done.

Trump is center left, moron. That is why he always insists on things being “fair” on top of “strong” or “tough”. Every single Democrat on here is certified looney tune that belongs in an asylum as per the political compass results you all are stupid enough to post. Siding against you and your party is nothing but common sense.

The only way the middle could support the Democrats today is if there isn’t actually a “middle”.
He's a far right and half way manic.
you are literally one of the most radical left wingers to walk the earth.
Oh you flatterer.
That isn't a good thing.

There is no reason for anyone to be further left wing than I am. You are a psychopath at best.
What am I at my worst?:eusa_think:
A demon.

Just like all Democrats.

Trump mocks people constantly.

Mocking, name-calling, insulting, belittling.

The list is long.

And his followers hoot 'n holler.

Trump, and his followers are mocked constantly.

Trump did not mock that reporters disability, nor did he mock Ford.

He's a far right and half way manic.
you are literally one of the most radical left wingers to walk the earth.
Oh you flatterer.
That isn't a good thing.

There is no reason for anyone to be further left wing than I am. You are a psychopath at best.
What am I at my worst?:eusa_think:
A demon.

Just like all Democrats.
Now you're flattering all of us.

The list is long.

I believe that you believe that.

YOu do know that Trump did not mock the reporter's disability, right? I mean, that has been demonstrated conclusively, and repeatedly discussed.

Come on. Let's keep it real.

The list is long.

YOu do know that Trump did not mock the reporter's disability, right? I mean, that has been demonstrated conclusively, and repeatedly discussed.

I believe it was obvious that he was.

But let's stipulate that he didn't. The point I made was correct. The list is long.

The list is long.

But let's stipulate that he didn't. The point I made was correct. The list is long.

It was obvious that he was not.

THe man is not spastic. He has frozen joints. ONly by avoiding the use of video, and how often does tv do THAT? can the lie be maintained.

The list is long.

THe man is not spastic. He has frozen joints. ONly by avoiding the use of video, and how often does tv do THAT? can the lie be maintained.
You keep trying to make this about the reporter. I didn't bring up the reporter, YOU did.

That tells me all I need to know.

You keep trying to make this about the reporter. I didn't bring up the reporter, YOU did.

It should tell you that there is is huge difference between mocking a reporter, and mocking a reporter's disability.

One is beyond the pale, which is why the Left has worked so hard to lie about this.

They NEED, the lie out there, that Trump is beyond the pale,

so that people like you, won't even listen to the other side.

You claim to dislike the regressives, but you keep buying every piece of crap they are selling.

It should tell you that there is is huge difference between mocking a reporter, and mocking a reporter's disability.

One is beyond the pale, which is why the Left has worked so hard to lie about this.

You claim to dislike the regressives, but you keep buying every piece of crap they are selling.
Still on the reporter, whom I never mentioned.

Okay.

When isn’t Trump mocking someone?

He only praises people who kiss his ass

Why did Trump choose to mock a persons disability?

If he routinely makes hand gestures like that, why didn’t he say that immediately? Instead, his initial denial was that he didn’t know the reporter was disabled

Once that claim was disproven, his aides came up with the routine hand gesture defense

The talking point that he was just laying out the facts is laughable yet I’ve heard several use it today. Come on people!

He was laying out the facts.....he named everything she says she can't remember......

Now it seems that she was getting information on Kavanaugh from feinstein as she questioned Kavanaugh and fed it to Ford's lawyers and team...
What about the things she did remember? If he was laying out facts he would have said it all. Instead he mocked the things she didn’t remember to a laughing crowd. Stop playing games, let be grown ups and speak honestly here.
I saw what he said.
She claimed to only have one beer, and it made her forget material facts rendering any defense moot. This was by design. She only remembered Kavanaugh. She forgot everything else. How convenient.

The talking point that he was just laying out the facts is laughable yet I’ve heard several use it today. Come on people!

He was laying out the facts.....he named everything she says she can't remember......

Now it seems that she was getting information on Kavanaugh from feinstein as she questioned Kavanaugh and fed it to Ford's lawyers and team...
What about the things she did remember? If he was laying out facts he would have said it all. Instead he mocked the things she didn’t remember to a laughing crowd. Stop playing games, let be grown ups and speak honestly here.
I saw what he said.
She claimed to only have one beer, and it made her forget material facts rendering any defense moot. This was by design. She only remembered Kavanaugh. She forgot everything else. How convenient.
She named several people who were there including Mark Judge, PJ and one of her girlfriends

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

When t-Rump mocked the disabled journalist, Trumpettes created threads, just like this one, defending him, saying he wasn't mocking the journalist, just as you are.

And you lie. Trump did not mock a disabled journalist, he mocked a dishonest journalist. You morons keep lying about that when it has been shown to be a lie..that you keep doing it shows you are an asshole....

Nah, the journalist was not dishonest and Trump mocked him...

Trump: ”you gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump-678x381.jpg

Nah, the journalist was not dishonest and Trump mocked him...

Trump: ”you gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump-678x381.jpg

The only thing the journalist did to draw Trumps wrath is refuse to support Trumps lie that he saw housands of Muslims dancing in the streets of Jersey City on 9-11

Forum List

Back