I Know When Donald Trump is Mocking Someone

Just a few days ago a strangely subdued Trump said Ford was beliveable .

Now he’s bashing her?
He limited the scope of the FBI investigation so now he can say what he really wanted to initially.

Yes! Exactly! IF ONLY Trump had allowed the investigation to run ENDLESSLY and hopefully beyond the election to where the Dems might gain more seats to defeat the GOP, they would have found out so much more! :eek:

How bout this -- -- -- -- had Feinstein turned over her allegations when she first got them, they could have run an EIGHT WEEK investigation and still been done now! o_O
I said the scope not the time you moron. :laugh:

Greater scope = greater time, Junior. Same difference. Really basic arithmetic. Admit you're a lying hack that just wants to prevent a conservative appointment. You couldn't give a shit less about Ford's charges just as all the other hacks on this forum.
No dummy. Scope deals with how big a net you can cast. Time deals with how much time you have to cast that net. You cant possibly be this stupid and still breath without help.

look, the usual liars are here again. I saw the whole video, and I could care less if he mocked that lying bitch or not. I'm just counting the days until the lib round up starts.
Tell us all the day so I can mark it on my calendar. I want to hold you accountable.
Beats me. If you aren't in prison, and if the nets up, I'll post it when it happens. See, unlike lying liberals, I don't claim to know everything.
If it beats you then how are you counting the days moron?

(Note: sorry for the typo in the title, cannot seem to fix it.)

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

Here is the actual footage:

No, he mocked her. No two ways about it. One of the dumbest things hes done so far. The left is sinking their own ship with this stupidity and what does trump do? One up them with his own stupidity.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

No, mocking her lying is the best thing he could do right now.

Now he’s bashing her?

Timmy obviously doesnt understand politics.
Apparently neither does Trump.

Trump voters are Trump voters.
Middle of the road America could go either way most times. This unnecessary ignorant bullshit will get him no voters that weren't already securely his. It can only serve to give the middle a reason to turn away.

PURE STUPIDITY
The middle is already on his side.

You can’t support the far far left issue by issue and claim you are in the middle.

Is Trumps ass grass?
Senators Jeff Flake, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski criticized President Trump’s derisive comments about Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused his Supreme Court pick, Judge Brett Kavanaugh, of sexual assault.Published OnOct. 3, 2018CreditCreditImage by Damon Winter/The New York Times

By Nicholas Fandos and Sheryl Gay Stolberg

• Oct. 3, 2018
WASHINGTON — Three influential Republicans, who together could decide whether Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh will sit on the Supreme Court, condemned on Wednesday comments by President Trump that mocked one of the women who has accused his nominee of sexual assault.

The president’s mockery of the woman, Christine Blasey Ford, at a Mississippi campaign rally on Tuesday injected still more uncertainty into the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh and only served to heighten tensions as senators prepared for the F.B.I. to deliver as soon as Wednesday afternoon transcripts of interviews from a brief supplemental background investigation into accusations against the nominee.

Senator Lisa Murkowski, Republican of Alaska, told reporters, “I am taking everything into account. The president’s comments yesterday mocking Dr. Ford were wholly inappropriate and in my view unacceptable.”

On NBC’s “Today,” Senator Jeff Flake, Republican of Arizona, said, “There is no time and no place for remarks like that, but to discuss something this sensitive at a political rally is just not right.”

Trumps ass has been grass ever since he had Obamacare shoved up his butt.

after the mid terms he might as well buy himself a Lawnboy mower.
Delusional.

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

Trump wasn't smiling or laughing when he made fun of the handicapped reporter during his campaign, either.
His brain-dead supporters cheered then, too.
The Fairness Doctrine is about television stations forced by the FCC to give equal time to political candidates, which fell by the wayside in 1987.
I can't figure out what your point is, besides the glaring one on the top of your head.

He mocked Ted Cruz in the EXACT same manner as that reporter... does Cruz have the same condition? Too bad you only see the disability and not the person.

Tell me more about being brain-dead.

Democrats are retards.

They can’t put 2 and 2 together unless the media tells them how.

When t-Rump mocked the disabled journalist, Trumpettes created threads, just like this one, defending him, saying he wasn't mocking the journalist, just as you are.

And you lie. Trump did not mock a disabled journalist, he mocked a dishonest journalist. You morons keep lying about that when it has been shown to be a lie..that you keep doing it shows you are an asshole....

A journalist is "dishonest" because he declined to LIE for Rumple and back up a hallucination that Rump spewed about "THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS DANCING ON ROOFTOPS" which never fucking happened, and that's supposed to be 'dishonest'?

Go fuck yourself. :fu:

Are you prepared to admit that Trump did not mock the reporters handicap?

If not, you can shove your pretend outrage over "dishonesty".

FUCK no. He obviously did mock Kovaleski's arthrogryposis and then completely WIMPED OUT :gay: on taking responsibility for having done that --- OR for having made up the bullshit fake news in the first place. He did both because he's a fucking DICK.

Duped.

Watch the fucking video, idiot.

All the media did was freeze the image to make it look like he did anything of the sort.

He was simply flailing his hands around like he does for everyone else he is “mocking”. The reporter CAN’T flail his hands.

Now he’s bashing her?

Middle of the road America could go either way most times. This unnecessary ignorant bullshit will get him no voters that weren't already securely his. It can only serve to give the middle a reason to turn away.

PURE STUPIDITY
Then the middle would have become far right. And a new middle sliced from elsewhere.

Now he’s bashing her?

PURE STUPIDITY
Then the middle would have become far right. And a new middle sliced from elsewhere.
Trump is center left, moron. That is why he always insists on things being “fair” on top of “strong” or “tough”. Every single Democrat on here is certified looney tune that belongs in an asylum as per the political compass results you all are stupid enough to post. Siding against you and your party is nothing but common sense.

The only way the middle could support the Democrats today is if there isn’t actually a “middle”.

Now he’s bashing her?

PURE STUPIDITY
Trump is center left, moron. That is why he always insists on things being “fair” on top of “strong” or “tough”. Every single Democrat on here is certified looney tune that belongs in an asylum as per the political compass results you all are stupid enough to post. Siding against you and your party is nothing but common sense.

The only way the middle could support the Democrats today is if there isn’t actually a “middle”.
He's a far right and half way manic.

Trump knows damn well that the vast majority of independent voters who know the truth are disgusted with Ford.

Trump is informing the electorate, dumbass.
Most people believe Ford over Kavenaugh
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
Read the latest polls
The same polls that predicted that the party of slavery would take the presidency, house and senate in 2016?

No poll predicted that
I took a running poll of the TDS crowd on this site. None of you guys said that you thought the Republicans would win either the House, the Senate or the Presidency.

Go ahead and use the search function on this site if you don't believe me.

PURE STUPIDITY

He is only “far right” to you because you are literally one of the most radical left wingers to walk the earth.

PURE STUPIDITY

you are literally one of the most radical left wingers to walk the earth.
Oh you flatterer.

Oh you flatterer.
That isn't a good thing.

There is no reason for anyone to be further left wing than I am. You are a psychopath at best.

Oh you flatterer.
That isn't a good thing.

There is no reason for anyone to be further left wing than I am. You are a psychopath at best.
What am I at my worst?:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back