I Know When Donald Trump is Mocking Someone

No there is a difference. That time he was definitely mocking the disabled journalist. This time I didn't see him mocking. Let's just keep it honest.
Here's the thing about your statement...

There are self-professed conservatives stating
  1. THEN he WASN'T mocking, but NOW he IS, and they don't care.
  2. THEN he WAS mocking, and NOW he IS also mocking, and they don't care.
  3. THEN he WASN'T mocking, and NOW he also ISN'T mocking.
In THIS very thread!

So what's one to make out of all this confusion w/i your party?

Who's lying and who's telling the truth?

(Note: sorry for the typo in the title, cannot seem to fix it.)

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

Here is the actual footage:

When t-Rump mocked the disabled journalist, Trumpettes created threads, just like this one, defending him, saying he wasn't mocking the journalist, just as you are.

And you lie. Trump did not mock a disabled journalist, he mocked a dishonest journalist. You morons keep lying about that when it has been shown to be a lie..that you keep doing it shows you are an asshole....

Nah, the journalist was not dishonest and Trump mocked him...

Trump: ”you gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump-678x381.jpg

If you only knew how stupid you are....

YOu do know that Trump did not mock the reporter's disability, right? I mean, that has been demonstrated conclusively, and repeatedly discussed.

Come on. Let's keep it real.
I believe it was obvious that he was.

But let's stipulate that he didn't. The point I made was correct. The list is long.

It was obvious that he was not.

THe man is not spastic. He has frozen joints. ONly by avoiding the use of video, and how often does tv do THAT? can the lie be maintained.
You keep trying to make this about the reporter. I didn't bring up the reporter, YOU did.

That tells me all I need to know.

It should tell you that there is is huge difference between mocking a reporter, and mocking a reporter's disability.

One is beyond the pale, which is why the Left has worked so hard to lie about this.

They NEED, the lie out there, that Trump is beyond the pale,

so that people like you, won't even listen to the other side.

You claim to dislike the regressives, but you keep buying every piece of crap they are selling.
Why did Trump choose to mock a persons disability?

If he routinely makes hand gestures like that, why didn’t he say that immediately? Instead, his initial denial was that he didn’t know the reporter was disabled

Once that claim was disproven, his aides came up with the routine hand gesture defense
He doesn’t routinely wave his hands around like that. He did so a few times after mocking Kovaleski just so his acolytes would turn around and say, see that? That’s just how trump talks with his hands. And being the low intellect useful idiots they are, they fell for it hook, line & sinker.

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

When t-Rump mocked the disabled journalist, Trumpettes created threads, just like this one, defending him, saying he wasn't mocking the journalist, just as you are.

And you lie. Trump did not mock a disabled journalist, he mocked a dishonest journalist. You morons keep lying about that when it has been shown to be a lie..that you keep doing it shows you are an asshole....

LOL

How fortunate am I you’re a proven liar?

LOL

Nah, you posted that picture from a proven liar about a proven lie.

No you won't. If you haven't to this point you never will. Till hes out of office and you feel like your defense is no longer needed.
This is how the Republican base operates 100% of the time, and how the majority of Republicans operate, most of the time.

Until a bit AFTER their Pres is gone, THEN they start the lies about "Oh, I didn't agree w/many of his policies", "He wasn't a real conservative.", yada, yada, yada.

It's the Republican way.

LOL

Nah, you posted that picture from a proven liar about a proven lie.
Spits the forum’s proven liar. :eusa_doh:

"Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today."

is it bad for democrats to mock trump and his supporters?....is that wrong?.....

then explain to me why it is NOT wrong for conservatives and republicans to mock everyone else?

i'm sure with your big brain you can explain this quite clearly.....

But let's stipulate that he didn't. The point I made was correct. The list is long.

THe man is not spastic. He has frozen joints. ONly by avoiding the use of video, and how often does tv do THAT? can the lie be maintained.
You keep trying to make this about the reporter. I didn't bring up the reporter, YOU did.

It should tell you that there is is huge difference between mocking a reporter, and mocking a reporter's disability.

One is beyond the pale, which is why the Left has worked so hard to lie about this.

You claim to dislike the regressives, but you keep buying every piece of crap they are selling.

If he routinely makes hand gestures like that, why didn’t he say that immediately? Instead, his initial denial was that he didn’t know the reporter was disabled

Once that claim was disproven, his aides came up with the routine hand gesture defense
He doesn’t routinely wave his hands around like that. He did so a few times after mocking Kovaleski just so his acolytes would turn around and say, see that? That’s just how trump talks with his hands. And being the low intellect useful idiots they are, they fell for it hook, line & sinker.
Trumps first impulse when challenged for his behavior is to lie
In this case, his lie was that he had no idea the reporter was disabled. When it was shown that he had met the reporter several times and had actually spent a day with him .....Trump needed a new lie

He DID mock that journalist, but he’s also mocked Ted Cruz and others in the exact same manner, therefore the media’s narrative that he was mocking the reporter’s disability was more than likely a lie.

This video, although posted by Fox News merely shows clips from Trump speeches of him making the same gestures to mock others. You can go to second 44 to see him mock Cruz, then tell me the difference between that and how he mocked the handicapped reporter (who the media exploited by the way).

If you’re (or anyone reading this) going to laugh at me and say this proves nothing please stand in front of a mirror first so at least you’re also laughing at yourself.
Does it matter WHY or HOW he mocked the disabled guy, or does it just matter that he DID?

Also, consider what would you and your fellow Republicans and/or self-proclaimed conservatives would do if Obama ran around mocking a disabled person, and/or anyone for that manner during any of his campaigns. What would you have done/said/wanted?

Be honest.

No you won't. If you haven't to this point you never will. Till hes out of office and you feel like your defense is no longer needed.
This is how the Republican base operates 100% of the time, and how the majority of Republicans operate, most of the time.

Until a bit AFTER their Pres is gone, THEN they start the lies about "Oh, I didn't agree w/many of his policies", "He wasn't a real conservative.", yada, yada, yada.

It's the Republican way.
Both sides do it. I saw very few threads from the left that were critical of Obama during his presidency.

Both sides do it. I saw very few threads from the left that were critical of Obama during his presidency.
Both sides don't "do it."

We're not running away from Obama, like how Republicans ran away from Bush I and Bush II, the two previous Republican Presidents.

He did it BEFORE, dumbass.

Republicans never liked the Bushs.
See what I mean Grampa Murked U??

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC #TooFunny
No I don't. The words of a few posters on a random website do not represent the collective feelings of the GOP as a whole.
I notice you are also ignoring the other half of the equation I outlined about the left never critiquing Obama on USMB. Does that make the entire dem party complic in lemming activities?

Republicans never liked the Bushs.
See what I mean Grampa Murked U??

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC #TooFunny
The only Republicans who liked Bush were my grandparents on my mother's side because they were friends with Rumsfeld.

My uncle(their eldest son) frequently called W an idiot and he is high up in the local Republican political scene here.

Bush Jr. only ever became popular because of 9/11, and his father only became popular because of Reagan.

He DID mock that journalist, but he’s also mocked Ted Cruz and others in the exact same manner, therefore the media’s narrative that he was mocking the reporter’s disability was more than likely a lie.

This video, although posted by Fox News merely shows clips from Trump speeches of him making the same gestures to mock others. You can go to second 44 to see him mock Cruz, then tell me the difference between that and how he mocked the handicapped reporter (who the media exploited by the way).

If you’re (or anyone reading this) going to laugh at me and say this proves nothing please stand in front of a mirror first so at least you’re also laughing at yourself.
Does it matter WHY or HOW he mocked the disabled guy, or does it just matter that he DID?

Also, consider what would you and your fellow Republicans and/or self-proclaimed conservatives would do if Obama ran around mocking a disabled person, and/or anyone for that manner during any of his campaigns. What would you have done/said/wanted?

Be honest.

When Obama joked that he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics, Conservatives howled over how improper it was. Obama’s joke was on himself while Trump was mocking a person with a disability

No I don't. The words of a few posters on a random website do not represent the collective feelings of the GOP as a whole.
I notice you are also ignoring the other half of the equation I outlined about the left never critiquing Obama on USMB. Does that make the entire dem party complic in lemming activities?
No dummy,

It just means that we agree with him, mostly.

Just a few days ago a strangely subdued Trump said Ford was beliveable .

Now he’s bashing her?
He limited the scope of the FBI investigation so now he can say what he really wanted to initially.

Yes! Exactly! IF ONLY Trump had allowed the investigation to run ENDLESSLY and hopefully beyond the election to where the Dems might gain more seats to defeat the GOP, they would have found out so much more! :eek:

How bout this -- -- -- -- had Feinstein turned over her allegations when she first got them, they could have run an EIGHT WEEK investigation and still been done now! o_O
I said the scope not the time you moron. :laugh:

Greater scope = greater time, Junior. Same difference. Really basic arithmetic. Admit you're a lying hack that just wants to prevent a conservative appointment. You couldn't give a shit less about Ford's charges just as all the other hacks on this forum.
No dummy. Scope deals with how big a net you can cast. Time deals with how much time you have to cast that net. You cant possibly be this stupid and still breath without help.

I always love it when I see a reply from the milkweed. It raises my hopes that if an idiot such as you can still manage to put up a front of intelligence, there is truly hope for the rest of the morons in the world. I particularly like your simplistic reduction of models as if scope and time were mutually exclusive-- --
  • It takes more time to cast a bigger net. Manpower and resources are always limited and finite. Even more time is needed then to reach out to all those under that net then to process the data from them all.
But you keep right in there trying Bobble-Boy, you might be shooting blanks, but at least the practice helps slow the gangrenous progression from the neck up.

Forum List

Back