I like what Huckabee just said

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I don't like a lot of the stupid shit Trump says but I fear more what Hillary would do.

A perfect encapsulation of where I sit right now.

that's because Hillary has a record of failure and corruption in politics. Trump doesn't. At least, that's what is going on in my mind..

I don't like a lot of the stupid shit Trump says but I fear more what Hillary would do.

Based on what?

Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to be President. What has Hillary Clinton ACTUALLY said or done that would lead you to believe she would be worse in that role than Trump. Actual things, not RW lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned

Based on what?

Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to be President. What has Hillary Clinton ACTUALLY said or done that would lead you to believe she would be worse in that role than Trump. Actual things, not RW lies.

Leftist judges
Leftist appointments
Globull warming regulations
More pandering in the justice department
Her addiction to regime change
Her desire to increase taxes

Based on what?

Whats gramps said
Also, using millions in tax payer funds to subsidize a 70M a year charity. Why in the holy hell, would someone that supposedly cares about this country, do that to every citizen in the country?

Forum List

Back