🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I love it when Republicans accidently tell the truth!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Oops: Republican Accidentally Tells the Truth About His Party's Strategy to Undermine Obama

*snip*

You might think Republicans would demand Obama consult with Congress before undertaking those attacks. You’d be wrong. In a remarkable bit of honesty, Jack Kingston, the Republican Congressman from Georgia, explained why in the New York Times today:

A lot of people would like to stay on the sideline and say, ‘Just bomb the place and tell us about it later.’ It’s an election year. A lot of Democrats don’t know how it would play in their party, and Republicans don’t want to change anything. We like the path we’re on now. We can denounce it if it goes bad, and praise it if it goes well and ask what took him so long.

Kingston, as the Times notes, supports having a vote on air strikes in Syria. But what he's saying is still remarkable: Republicans don’t want to vote on a force authorization so that they can avoid taking a position and criticize the president no matter what happens. In many ways, this is the story of Obama’s presidency: He can do no right among the Republican Party. Better for the GOP to attack him and avoid laying out a coherent agenda. After all, why govern when you can just sit on the sidelines and score political points? At least, Kingston is being honest though.

oh for crying out loud

and I guess the Democrats were there to make sure Bush got everything he wanted and their job was to make him look good.

1 they vote for the Iraq war then turn around and dish him over it
there's always this on going war on women with you jokers so that isn't used to UNDERMINE anyone
and I could go on but why bother

are these left site not only run by liars but the must be children too

OOPS, oopsi, oop oop oop pa pa

Last edited:
Synth,

You mean like the Democrats begging Obama not to issue his EO on illegal Immigrants until the day after the election because they are afraid they will lose the Senate?

oh for crying out loud

and I guess the Democrats were there to make sure Bush got everything he wanted and their job was to make him look good.

there's always this on going war on women with you jokers so that isn't used to UNDERMINE anyone

child

Just stop the bullshit. Bush tricked this country into a war that made the entire country look like a bunch of rabid fools. Everyone knows it. It's why Republicans were too ashamed to have him speak at their last convention.

Bush I can t remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army Mail Online

Bush s Last Press Conference Full of Disappointment - TIME

360_gw_bush_disappoint_0112.jpg

The face of someone who screwed up and knew it.

Anything that undermines this presidunce is a good thing whether it's voiced or silent.

It's pretty remarkable when one of them admits that they are not Pro-USA, just Anti-Obama.

But, the result is the same and they do harm the US. That has been their stated and implied purpose for a long time time.

Its the same reason they refuse to vote on their own immigration bill. They want to be able to blame Obama.

Their big problem now is that President Obama keeps doing the right thing. His actions have resulted in a more secure border, more jobs, a growing housing market, healthy stock market, ObamaCare is working and the economy is growing.

We would all be better off if they would stop putting party before country but that's not going to happen. And, if they get control of the Senate and the white House, that will not change.

oh for crying out loud

child

Just stop the bullshit. Bush tricked this country into a war that made the entire country look like a bunch of rabid fools. Everyone knows it. It's why Republicans were too ashamed to have him speak at their last convention.

Its as though W has ceased to exist. Indeed, the only people who have reached out to him since he left the White House have been Dems - Obama and Clinton.

To Jeb, his family and the Repub party, its as though he is dead. They all hope he will just keep painting his feet in the bathtub.

Meanwhile, President Obama just keeps on cleaning up the enormous mess he left.

Well, here something you might want know

70% of the people in the country can't stand the little thug

so you two that are so in love with him, well you're in the minority.. but just keep pretending how it's just Republicans

Last edited:
oh for crying out loud

child

rdean said:

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's George Bush's fault. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It's pretty remarkable when one of them admits that they are not Pro-USA, just Anti-Obama.

I actually think that's something for Republicans to be especially proud of, myself. :badgrin:

Really, Wrongpublicans? "BAWWW, I HATE THAT GUY SO YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR ME" is your platform?

Reason #453 why the Gray Old Party is fading away into irrelevancy.

Oops: Republican Accidentally Tells the Truth About His Party's Strategy to Undermine Obama

*snip*

You might think Republicans would demand Obama consult with Congress before undertaking those attacks. You’d be wrong. In a remarkable bit of honesty, Jack Kingston, the Republican Congressman from Georgia, explained why in the New York Times today:

A lot of people would like to stay on the sideline and say, ‘Just bomb the place and tell us about it later.’ It’s an election year. A lot of Democrats don’t know how it would play in their party, and Republicans don’t want to change anything. We like the path we’re on now. We can denounce it if it goes bad, and praise it if it goes well and ask what took him so long.

Kingston, as the Times notes, supports having a vote on air strikes in Syria. But what he's saying is still remarkable: Republicans don’t want to vote on a force authorization so that they can avoid taking a position and criticize the president no matter what happens. In many ways, this is the story of Obama’s presidency: He can do no right among the Republican Party. Better for the GOP to attack him and avoid laying out a coherent agenda. After all, why govern when you can just sit on the sidelines and score political points? At least, Kingston is being honest though.

Gee Synth, sure would have been nice if your opening post had been more than a copy and paste with a link. You should have included relevant, on topic material of your own...

*snip*

Democrats never tell the truth.

Accidentally, or otherwise.

Forum List

Back