🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I love it when Republicans accidently tell the truth!

I'm sure Democrats wanted Bush to succeed.

Agree. Wrongpublicans are the party of "no," while Democrats are the party of "While I respectfully disagree with your policy, I believe there is another, mutually agreeable option available."

More and more people are realizing this, which is why Wrongpublican fascists are losing more and more elections.

Agree. Wrongpublicans are the party of "no," while Democrats are the party of "While I respectfully disagree with your policy, I believe there is another, mutually agreeable option available."

More and more people are realizing this, which is why Wrongpublican fascists are losing more and more elections.

Incorrect

The Republicans have became the party of no, and the Democrats have became the party of we'll give you "free" stuff

A lot of people would like to stay on the sideline and say, ‘Just bomb the place and tell us about it later.’ It’s an election year. A lot of Democrats don’t know how it would play in their party, and Republicans don’t want to change anything. We like the path we’re on now. We can denounce it if it goes bad, and praise it if it goes well and ask what took him so long.

This has been their tactic since Obama got into office. They never have solutions they prefer to cry about anything Obama does no matter if they previously supported it or not like ACA or Signing Statements or Vacations or Closing Gitmo etc etc

oh for crying out loud

and I guess the Democrats were there to make sure Bush got everything he wanted and their job was to make him look good.

1 they vote for the Iraq war then turn around and dish him over it
there's always this on going war on women with you jokers so that isn't used to UNDERMINE anyone
and I could go on but why bother

are these left site not only run by liars but the must be children too

OOPS, oopsi, oop oop oop pa pa
first of all moron, Bush lied about passing a bill to go to war in Iraq ...we dems believe all lies ... never thinking a president would lie to us like bush did for personal gain lioke you republicans did ...

then when we tried to turn your big fucking republican mess... then you republicans whine about having to pay for your big fucking mess... people like you who are so unformed should keep their yap shut ... and stop making a fool of themselves

[QUOTE="SmarterThanTheAverageBear, post: 9772818,
Democrats never tell the truth.

Accidentally, or otherwise.[/QUOTE]
you wouldn't know the truth if you heard it

[QUOTE="SmarterThanTheAverageBear,

Incorrect

The Republicans have became the party of no, and the Democrats have became the party of we'll give you "free" stuff[/QUOTE]
still proving to us how ignorant republicans are ...you do it very well ...

oh for crying out loud

and I guess the Democrats were there to make sure Bush got everything he wanted and their job was to make him look good.

there's always this on going war on women with you jokers so that isn't used to UNDERMINE anyone

first of all moron, Bush lied about passing a bill to go to war in Iraq ...we dems believe all lies ... never thinking a president would lie to us like bush did for personal gain lioke you republicans did ...

then when we tried to turn your big fucking republican mess... then you republicans whine about having to pay for your big fucking mess... people like you who are so unformed should keep their yap shut ... and stop making a fool of themselves

MY God where does one even start with something like this ?

Incorrect

The Republicans have became the party of no, and the Democrats have became the party of we'll give you "free" stuff

A cliche talking point won't help you.

It is a cliche , but it's true.

Those two points seem to be all either party are running on. Neither party is serious about fixing shit.... Only about getting elected.

Was Obama telling the truth when he said, "This is the conventional thinking that said that Democrats had to vote for war in 2002 because there was an election coming up "

Incorrect

That doesn't conflict with my answer at all. Both Wrongpublicans and Democrats like giving away free things. If this wasn't the case, the Wrongpublican-majority House would've already destroyed welfare, Social Security, all entitlements, etc.; instead, they've continued them, thanks to Democrats who work across party lines to reach common sense compromises.

Is that beyond your mental grasp? I'm afraid it is, but want to give you a chance to attempt to comprehend it before I dumb it down further for you.

Incorrect

A cliche talking point won't help you.

It is a cliche , but it's true.

I don't think you know what that word means.

clich - Wiktionary
Something, most often a phrase or expression, that is overused or used outside its original context, so that its original impact and meaning are lost.

Does this help correct your misunderstanding at all?

accidentally tell the truth? we make it a policy to be honest, even if our leaders don't.

For some reason i doubt you even noticed Obama's statement over the weekend where he says he is "really being honest this time" about immigration reform.

accidentally tell the truth? we make it a policy to be honest, even if our leaders don't.

For some reason i doubt you even noticed Obama's statement over the weekend where he says he is "really being honest this time" about immigration reform.

Your leaders dont make it a policy but republicans who dont make policy make telling the truth policy. LOL...So no policy then?

Republicans are just anti. Too cowardly to take a position they feel comfort in being just the peanut gallery

A lot of people would like to stay on the sideline and say, ‘Just bomb the place and tell us about it later.’ It’s an election year. A lot of Democrats don’t know how it would play in their party, and Republicans don’t want to change anything. We like the path we’re on now. We can denounce it if it goes bad, and praise it if it goes well and ask what took him so long.

At least, Kingston is being honest though.

He is also telling it from the democrats side who also are on the sideline bailing on Obozo....

We can denounce it if it goes bad, and praise it if it goes well and ask what took him so long.

oh for crying out loud

So the same Democrats who saw Bill Clinton lie for his personal gain, one of which was his wife, would never think a President would lie to us for his personal gain? Seriously.

For the sake of argument, let's say Bush did lie. What personal gain did he receive?

The Democrats didn't believe it because they never thought the President would lie. They believed it because they had the same intelligence reports the President did and thought it was politically expedient.

Your leaders dont make it a policy but republicans who dont make policy make telling the truth policy. LOL...So no policy then?

Republicans are just anti. Too cowardly to take a position they feel comfort in being just the peanut gallery

Funny, we take positions all the time that you post. We support lower taxes, less regulation, returning power to the states and people. a limited federal government. and somehow these aren't positions in your fantasy world.

How about being honest for a change? I thought you guys liked honesty, at least when Republicans are honest. Why not try being honest too?

Funny, we take positions all the time that you post. We support lower taxes, less regulation, returning power to the states and people. a limited federal government. and somehow these aren't positions in your fantasy world.

Yeah you support all the things your leaders arent doing. Congrats

How about being honest for a change? I thought you guys liked honesty, at least when Republicans are honest. Why not try being honest too?

You know where I come from champ

Forum List

Back