🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I love it when Republicans accidently tell the truth!

No. Nothing like that.

Which Democrat are you talking about?

Produce a quote of them asking Obama to delay his EO.

Synth.. Perhaps you ought to get current with the news... It's been all over the place.

More Senate Democrats urge Obama to delay immigration order - Carrie Budoff Brown and Anna Palmer - POLITICO.com

More top Democrats are pressuring President Barack Obama to slow down on immigration reform, further diminishing the chances that he’ll take sweeping administrative action before Election Day.

Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) wants Obama to wait until after November. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) said he has “concerns about executive action.” Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), who caucuses with Democrats, said it would be a “mistake” for the president to do anything significant.

Democrats never tell the truth.

Accidentally, or otherwise.

Bullshit, prove it.

Prove they lie?

No. Prove that your statement "Democrats never tell the truth" is correct.

The onus would be on you to prove they don't.

What a surprise, a conservatard making a logical fallacy--specifically, a negative proof.

The burden of proof lies on you. You made the claim. Support it with evidence.

Oops: Republican Accidentally Tells the Truth About His Party's Strategy to Undermine Obama

*snip*

You might think Republicans would demand Obama consult with Congress before undertaking those attacks. You’d be wrong. In a remarkable bit of honesty, Jack Kingston, the Republican Congressman from Georgia, explained why in the New York Times today:

A lot of people would like to stay on the sideline and say, ‘Just bomb the place and tell us about it later.’ It’s an election year. A lot of Democrats don’t know how it would play in their party, and Republicans don’t want to change anything. We like the path we’re on now. We can denounce it if it goes bad, and praise it if it goes well and ask what took him so long.

Kingston, as the Times notes, supports having a vote on air strikes in Syria. But what he's saying is still remarkable: Republicans don’t want to vote on a force authorization so that they can avoid taking a position and criticize the president no matter what happens. In many ways, this is the story of Obama’s presidency: He can do no right among the Republican Party. Better for the GOP to attack him and avoid laying out a coherent agenda. After all, why govern when you can just sit on the sidelines and score political points? At least, Kingston is being honest though.

Gee Synth, sure would have been nice if your opening post had been more than a copy and paste with a link. You should have included relevant, on topic material of your own...

I did. See post #2.

I rarely comment in post #1 of the threads I start, as I don't want my words confused with whatever source I am posting from.

The stuff the left wing sites feeds their cult followers. It's no wonder they are so dumb when it comes to politics

this stuff is childish and BORING and made for the low information voter and also to keep them coming back to their site so they can PAY THEIR BILLS off them..They play you people like a fine tuned fiddle...damn I'd be embarrassed

P. T Barnum

No. Nothing like that.

Synth.. Perhaps you ought to get current with the news... It's been all over the place.

More Senate Democrats urge Obama to delay immigration order - Carrie Budoff Brown and Anna Palmer - POLITICO.com

More top Democrats are pressuring President Barack Obama to slow down on immigration reform, further diminishing the chances that he’ll take sweeping administrative action before Election Day.

Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) wants Obama to wait until after November. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) said he has “concerns about executive action.” Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), who caucuses with Democrats, said it would be a “mistake” for the president to do anything significant.

Thank you. I hadn't seen any direct requests.

You're just giving me the snips - did they say that they wanted him to delay EO because of electoral concerns?

oh for crying out loud

and I guess the Democrats were there to make sure Bush got everything he wanted and their job was to make him look good.

1 they vote for the Iraq war then turn around and dish him over it
there's always this on going war on women with you jokers so that isn't used to UNDERMINE anyone
and I could go on but why bother

child

Just stop the bullshit. Bush tricked this country into a war that made the entire country look like a bunch of rabid fools. Everyone knows it. It's why Republicans were too ashamed to have him speak at their last convention.

Bush I can t remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army Mail Online

Bush s Last Press Conference Full of Disappointment - TIME

360_gw_bush_disappoint_0112.jpg

The face of someone who screwed up and knew it.
It is you and the idiotic left that needs to stop the be. Every crybaby dimwit prior to Bush taking was saying Hussein had WMD's. And they voted to go to war in Iraq. So, STFU idiot.

No. Nothing like that.

Thank you. I hadn't seen any direct requests.

You're just giving me the snips - did they say that they wanted him to delay EO because of electoral concerns?
Why else? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Bullshit, prove it.

Prove they lie?

What a surprise, a conservatard making a logical fallacy--specifically, a negative proof.

conservatard LOL

check my posts junior. at least half of them lean left

Prove they lie? The onus would be on you to prove they don't.

The next honest politician I see will be the first one.

No, actually the onus would be on you to prove they do lie....it's scientifically impossible to "prove" you don't lie....you can't prove non-existence.

oh for crying out loud

and I guess the Democrats were there to make sure Bush got everything he wanted and their job was to make him look good.

1 they vote for the Iraq war then turn around and dish him over it
there's always this on going war on women with you jokers so that isn't used to UNDERMINE anyone
and I could go on but why bother

child

Just stop the bullshit. Bush tricked this country into a war that made the entire country look like a bunch of rabid fools. Everyone knows it. It's why Republicans were too ashamed to have him speak at their last convention.

Bush I can t remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army Mail Online

Bush s Last Press Conference Full of Disappointment - TIME

360_gw_bush_disappoint_0112.jpg

The face of someone who screwed up and knew it.

Its as though W has ceased to exist. Indeed, the only people who have reached out to him since he left the White House have been Dems - Obama and Clinton.

To Jeb, his family and the Repub party, its as though he is dead. They all hope he will just keep painting his feet in the bathtub.

Meanwhile, President Obama just keeps on cleaning up the enormous mess he left.

In spite of the self called "patriotic" Republicans fighting him every step of the way.

Is this not the objective of both parties?
With one party being 90% white and the other being very diverse and including just about everyone else, I suspect the two parties are worlds apart. If they were on the same page, there wouldn't be conflict.

Kinda fun watching the pubs on this. They're really all over the place. We got the usual war hawks, the Pootin apologists and the Obama is wrong not matter what he does. And poor Lindsey Graham just doesn't know what he thinks.

And still, they won't do their job.

More and more, it looks like the Republican party is coming apart at the seams.

The next general election is gonna be great fun to watch.

Gee, a politician talks about politics. Stop the presses.

Why does anyone think Obama is consulting Congress? Precisely so he can blame them if it goes wrong. He didnt consult them on anything else. So why this?
Libs are such hypocrites.

Bullshit, prove it.

Prove they lie?

conservatard LOL

Hey, don't feel bad.

I'm knee jerk lib and she calls me a conservatard too.

In fact, one of the real conservatards started a thread about it in the flame zone or somewhere down there.

:dunno:

Gee, a politician talks about politics. Stop the presses.

Why does anyone think Obama is consulting Congress? Precisely so he can blame them if it goes wrong. He didnt consult them on anything else. So why this?
Libs are such hypocrites.

Didn't read the OP, didja.

Bullshit, prove it.

Prove they lie?

conservatard LOL

"B-b-but, LM! A couple of my posts weren't completely full of conservatard bigotry! That means we're cool, r-right?"

Nope. A few incidents of you not engaging in racism and other forms of discrimination don't excuse the rest of the instances where you did. You're a bigoted conservatard, plain and simple. Now support your bullshit claim that "Democrats never tell the truth" with evidence or GTFO.

I mean, I know you can't support it with evidence--and if you even thought you had any, you would've posted it by now--but I'll at least give you the option to try to do so.

Forum List

Back