I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

Do you mean right fucking now, or do you plan on waiting for election day

Geez, you're likea fucking dog with a bone. Dude, everyone knows that these PACs work with the candidates.

Again... they can't. That's the whole purpose for them existing. The candidates set them up and pick who runs them, but then they can't have contact with them in any way.... it's a federal offense punishable by fines and prison time, and there have been politicians prosecuted. I just gave you a link to back that up.

So... really stupid people who don't keep up with politics...; they might believe that's true... I'm sure Trump figured that when he made the allegation because I know that he must know better... being he is running for president.

I feel sorry for you that you don't get how PACs really work and feel a need to hammer this.

Again.. You appear to be the only one here who doesn't know that candidates are prohibited from having any contact with PACs. I mean... If not, there is no meaning whatsoever to campaign funding limits. I've posted links... I can't do much about it if you just want to insist you know better. You're ignorant of the facts is all I can say.

Dude, I haven't disputed the law. It's like you're so damn dense. I'm telling you the law and how it works are two different thing. All major candidates end up having PACs ran by their buddies.

Every time someone says something negative about Trump, his supporters say "well, we don't need you anyway".

Okay, well, they don't need Cruz supporters, along with a bunch of other Republicans.

The votes will just magically appear from somewhere, I guess.

Except, Trump and his supporters never said that people who had supported Cruz weren't needed. This is a machination of the OP. Look if GOP stay at home, Trump or any candidate would lose. Turnout matters. I think Trump supporters tell people like Boss to stop being a drama queen. They don't accept the BS that Cruz is some hero either. He's Lyin' Ted. And that guy is so bitter that Donald wrecked him. He'll never be taken seriously again.
Look at post 521. That's what the party has to deal with right now.

That's just an internet poster blowing off steam. GOP'ers tend to know the significant differences between Donald and Hillary. They'll get over their bitterness. Sure, a nutball like Boss might not; but that's okay. The reality is Trump is exciting the populous from all walks of life. It's an entertainer vs. a felon. I think we should all like our odds.
The liberals are scared,to,death over what's going on....the democrat party is in complete disarray wallowing in a swamp of corruption and irrelevance, and we have taken the critical steps of rebuilding our party by ridding it of the GOP'ers that were destroying it....

We are the many now, they are the few.....

You rebuilt it for white supremacy mostly. Keeping women submissive to white Christian fundamentalist men secondly. You are now a big promise & more debt Party. You are now an inchohernt no direction foreign policy Party. You are a Party submitting to the cult of personality devoid of facts honor and principles. You are exposed as the Party of fear hate gloom and despair. You are just a Party of ugly now. You think a trophy wife hides your ugliness.

You have destroyed the Grand Old Party. Thank You.

Every time someone says something negative about Trump, his supporters say "well, we don't need you anyway".

Okay, well, they don't need Cruz supporters, along with a bunch of other Republicans.

The votes will just magically appear from somewhere, I guess.

Except, Trump and his supporters never said that people who had supported Cruz weren't needed. This is a machination of the OP. Look if GOP stay at home, Trump or any candidate would lose. Turnout matters. I think Trump supporters tell people like Boss to stop being a drama queen. They don't accept the BS that Cruz is some hero either. He's Lyin' Ted. And that guy is so bitter that Donald wrecked him. He'll never be taken seriously again.
Look at post 521. That's what the party has to deal with right now.

That's just an internet poster blowing off steam. GOP'ers tend to know the significant differences between Donald and Hillary. They'll get over their bitterness. Sure, a nutball like Boss might not; but that's okay. The reality is Trump is exciting the populous from all walks of life. It's an entertainer vs. a felon. I think we should all like our odds.
The liberals are scared,to,death over what's going on....the democrat party is in complete disarray wallowing in a swamp of corruption and irrelevance, and we have taken the critical steps of rebuilding our party by ridding it of the GOP'ers that were destroying it....

We are the many now, they are the few.....

You rebuilt it for white supremacy mostly. Keeping women submissive to white Christian fundamentalist men secondly. You are now a big promise & more debt Party. You are now an inchohernt no direction foreign policy Party. You are a Party submitting to the cult of personality devoid of facts honor and principles. You are exposed as the Party of fear hate gloom and despair. You are just a Party of ugly now. You think a trophy wife hides your ugliness.

You have destroyed the Grand Old Party. Thank You.
Yes we sure did....and your fascist hater filled bigoted party of the democrat plantation of racism and oppression is next!!!!!!!

You best hold onto your junk with your small hands, a big shitstorm of making America first is coming!!!!! :lol:

Geez, you're likea fucking dog with a bone. Dude, everyone knows that these PACs work with the candidates.

Again... they can't. That's the whole purpose for them existing. The candidates set them up and pick who runs them, but then they can't have contact with them in any way.... it's a federal offense punishable by fines and prison time, and there have been politicians prosecuted. I just gave you a link to back that up.

So... really stupid people who don't keep up with politics...; they might believe that's true... I'm sure Trump figured that when he made the allegation because I know that he must know better... being he is running for president.

I feel sorry for you that you don't get how PACs really work and feel a need to hammer this.

Again.. You appear to be the only one here who doesn't know that candidates are prohibited from having any contact with PACs. I mean... If not, there is no meaning whatsoever to campaign funding limits. I've posted links... I can't do much about it if you just want to insist you know better. You're ignorant of the facts is all I can say.

Dude, I haven't disputed the law. It's like you're so damn dense. I'm telling you the law and how it works are two different thing. All major candidates end up having PACs ran by their buddies.

Oh candidates pick who runs their PACs... I said that. No argument there. They and their campaign just can't have contact with the PAC. If the do, the Justice Department investigates and if they find evidence, people go to jail. It's against the law!

So... Cruz couldn't have had anything to do with what a PAC did... and besides that, this wasn't a Cruz PAC. It was an Anti-Trump PAC. I'm not sure who set the PAC up.... but it wasn't Cruz's. Now, Cruz had no knowledge of this or anything to do with it... but that didn't stop Trump from making all sorts of WILD accusations.

And you just continue to believe everything that tumbles out his little anus-shaped mouth. Doesn't matter how odd or bizarre... doesn't have to be supported with evidence... he just says it and you believe it.

Oh candidates pick who runs their PACs... I said that. No argument there. They and their campaign just can't have contact with the PAC. If the do, the Justice Department investigates and if they find evidence, people go to jail. It's against the law!

So... Cruz couldn't have had anything to do with what a PAC did... and besides that, this wasn't a Cruz PAC. It was an Anti-Trump PAC. I'm not sure who set the PAC up.... but it wasn't Cruz's. Now, Cruz had no knowledge of this or anything to do with it... but that didn't stop Trump from making all sorts of WILD accusations.

And you just continue to believe everything that tumbles out his little anus-shaped mouth. Doesn't matter how odd or bizarre... doesn't have to be supported with evidence... he just says it and you believe it.
You're fucking clueless...it's no wonder you are a Cruz flunkie.......

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

I don't have any idea what you're asking.

Talk about "Creepy" ... this was for sure...
View attachment 82650

They sped the time up to manipulate the emotion, btw. You can see it in normal time here. And man, Ivanka is f'ing hot. Just another reason to vote Trump.

Oh yes... Trump even said he'd hit it if she wasn't his daughter!

That makes the little hip patting even more creepy.

You're worried about creepiness when Bill Clinton has taken trips to pedophile island? Anyhow, I hope you get over your butthurt.

I don't have any idea what you're asking.
You have zero idea what's going on too....

You're worried about creepiness when Bill Clinton has taken trips to pedophile island? Anyhow, I hope you get over your butthurt.

Watch out... don't let down your guard and get sidetracked on Clintons... that Lyin' Ted's still out there, spreading his creepiness.... better stay focused on him! Don't want to mess your record up now... you've been posting for 48 hrs. straight on Cruz!

Watch out... don't let down your guard and get sidetracked on Clintons... that Lyin' Ted's still out there, spreading his creepiness.... better stay focused on him! Don't want to mess your record up now... you've been posting for 48 hrs. straight on Cruz!
Shut the fuck up and go vote Hitlery...

I did not even bother surfing this thread. But... Anyone voting for Crooked Hillary is either retarded, stupid, or trolling.

You're a fucking nut. I bring up posts (regarding the OP) on Cruz and you ask why I'm talking about him. I don't talk about him and you try to bring it back to him. Anyways, I guess you had to change the subject given that you had just been bitch slapped.

Make America Awesome (MAA) is the PAC who did the Melania photo thing... they are a non-bound or non-candidate-specific republican PAC. They are openly committed anti-Trump. The founder and treasurer have worked with numerous republican politicians but curiously, not Ted Cruz. They are relatively small as PACs go and mostly focus on strategically targeted social media.

So... Not a Ted Cruz PAC...Not Ted Cruz buddies... not affiliated with Ted Cruz in any way. Ted Cruz had no contact with them, didn't give them photos or anything else... had no correspondence with them or anyone in their organization, nor did his staff.

Once again, this allegation appears to be the total and complete fabrication of Donald J. Trump. It's likely because he was losing his primary race in Utah to Ted Cruz. This was all vetted when it went down, but just like everything... you believe Trump regardless of the facts.

Make America Awesome (MAA) is the PAC who did the Melania photo thing... they are a non-bound or non-candidate-specific republican PAC. They are openly committed anti-Trump. The founder and treasurer have worked with numerous republican politicians but curiously, not Ted Cruz. They are relatively small as PACs go and mostly focus on strategically targeted social media.

So... Not a Ted Cruz PAC...Not Ted Cruz buddies... not affiliated with Ted Cruz in any way. Ted Cruz had no contact with them, didn't give them photos or anything else... had no correspondence with them or anyone in their organization, nor did his staff.

Once again, this allegation appears to be the total and complete fabrication of Donald J. Trump. It's likely because he was losing his primary race in Utah to Ted Cruz. This was all vetted when it went down, but just like everything... you believe Trump regardless of the facts.

You're hopeless.

And by that point, the GOP establishment was in bed with Cruz (The race was a two man race). Cruz signed off on it. I know you want to pretend that the world is dandy lions and gummie bears; but no, dude.

Forum List

Back