I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Wasn't that after Cruz refused to support Trump? We all know Trump is no wuss. He is not going to kiss butt.

Cruz supported everything in the platform and supports the party. He was never going to endorse Trump and that was never a condition for him to speak at the convention. No one has ever asked for Trump to kiss anyone's butt... just lay off the fucking attacks and smears. Why is that interpreted by you as "kissing butt?"

Stop spreading the damn lies, stop denigrating the man, stop proclaiming his career over, stop insulting the people who supported him.... OR... Lose the damn election to Hillary!
They say everyone in Texas says that Cruz's career is TOAST!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You're not thinking clearly. You're thinking like a partisan. Pence is an anti-gay religious zealot. That crap won't fly in 2016. Meanwhile Kaine is a centrist.

Kaine is a goofball liberal who the liberal think tank that rates liberals give a 90% rating to.

Only a far left loon would call him a "centrist" ...but then, look who is talking?
Same goes for you, doubly so. You think YOU'RE a centrist, reasonable or objective observer?

Pence is that crazy rightwing radical that pushed anti-gay legislation that ultimately got shot down by the state, because it was costing them millions. Still costing them actually. And he's unapologetic about it.

You seriously think HE'S gonna be voted into Office by the mass public that are fully committed to the pro-gay movement?

You really must be out of your cotton-picking mind!

Last edited:
Wasn't that after Cruz refused to support Trump? We all know Trump is no wuss. He is not going to kiss butt.

Cruz supported everything in the platform and supports the party. He was never going to endorse Trump and that was never a condition for him to speak at the convention. No one has ever asked for Trump to kiss anyone's butt... just lay off the fucking attacks and smears. Why is that interpreted by you as "kissing butt?"

Stop spreading the damn lies, stop denigrating the man, stop proclaiming his career over, stop insulting the people who supported him.... OR... Lose the damn election to Hillary!

No one who is sane in Texas says any such thing.

I despise the man, but that does not mean that I ignore the facts. He is a powerhouse.

Lets see Trump is against nation building wars.....wants all Dept heads to identify waste and eliminate it.......going to give vets hotline to WH in VA issue until it gets fixed......wants secure borders,,,,wants proper vetting of "refugees".....sounds like real crazy guy......i mean who would want that

With Trump, it all depends on which day you catch him on. "Everything is negotiable!" ...Direct quote from the man himself.

You see... you are electing someone to think and decide for you... to make those decisions on the fly without consulting you. He knows what's best for us and we just need to shut up and go along with him, or he can destroy us personally.
Unlike Hillary where EVERYTHING is for sale to the highest bidder. Including the Lincoln bedroom.
Thanks but I'll settle for a negotiator.
When in his entire life hasn't Trump sold anything for a buck? Your messiah is not better then your devil.
Up is down, and down is up in Republican Bizarro world. Clearly.

When in his entire life hasn't Trump sold anything for a buck? Your messiah is not better then your devil.
When in his entire life has Trump ever sold a "political favor"
Last time I checked selling ties or real estate didn't violate US law.
Are fucking kidding me???? He needed in political favors to survive.... Why? Because despite popular belief he is not a good business man.
That is called BUYING political favors. Buying=/=selling. You should have learned this in grammar school.
LOL and in your idiot mind that makes it okay? That he would pay to gain favor is a great thing to you?
In my idiot mind I realize that that is the game that is played. You're a naive fool if you think otherwise. We have two choices. One sells access one does not. Those are the facts & the only ones with a chance to win. Join the op and vote for a traitor or vote for someone who MIGHT change all that. Your choice, I really don't give a fuck.
Breaking the law is bot how the game is played

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Are fucking kidding me???? He needed in political favors to survive.... Why? Because despite popular belief he is not a good business man.
That is called BUYING political favors. Buying=/=selling. You should have learned this in grammar school.
LOL and in your idiot mind that makes it okay? That he would pay to gain favor is a great thing to you?
In my idiot mind I realize that that is the game that is played. You're a naive fool if you think otherwise. We have two choices. One sells access one does not. Those are the facts & the only ones with a chance to win. Join the op and vote for a traitor or vote for someone who MIGHT change all that. Your choice, I really don't give a fuck.

^^^^^confirmed naive fool

With Trump, it all depends on which day you catch him on. "Everything is negotiable!" ...Direct quote from the man himself.

You see... you are electing someone to think and decide for you... to make those decisions on the fly without consulting you. He knows what's best for us and we just need to shut up and go along with him, or he can destroy us personally.
Unlike Hillary where EVERYTHING is for sale to the highest bidder. Including the Lincoln bedroom.
Which one is worse, the prostitute or the john?

Last edited:

^^^^^confirmed naive fool
All it takes for evil to grow is for good men to do nothing.

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

I'm a Cruz supporter too. How does voting for Hillary make sense? Write in Cruz

I despise the man, but that does not mean that I ignore the facts. He is a powerhouse.
Maybe I'm listening to too many Republican hacks in the media then.

*shrugs*

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

So you WANT Hillary to appoint the next Supreme Court justice? Are you mad?

John Roberts ended the canard it makes any difference at all

I just watched trump lie and then blame Cruz about carpet bombing. ... I am so pissed so many so called republicans nominated this authoritarian piece of garbage because they left us the American people no choice that is good for the country

Maybe I'm listening to too many Republican hacks in the media then.

*shrugs*

It's funny how after Trump won the nomination and Bernie almost won his you still think the establishment can veto candidates ...

I just watched trump lie and then blame Cruz about carpet bombing. ... I am so pissed so many so called republicans nominated this authoritarian piece of garbage because they left us the American people no choice that is good for the country

Cruz is the one who talked about carpet bombing

Ted Cruz wanted to ‘carpet bomb’ the Islamic State. Does he understand today’s military?

A lot of us were concerned about that and only went solidly back to him when he stopped saying stupid shit like that.

You know you're in the Internet, you can google things you don't know ...

If you care about your country you wouldn't even consider a vote for the Hill. Better to stay home than that.You do remember if elected possibly a Supreme Court judge could be picked by her. She cared ,less about the safety of States secrets, etc.

You're not going to scare me with the supreme court. OR anything else at this point. I'm absolutely DONE with you people... I've given you every chance in the book to lay down the baseball bat and bury the hatchet and you've refused to do that. Last night and following Cruz's speech is the last straw for me.

I hope the bitch wins the election and packs the court with liberals... I'll remind you every single day until I die that YOU CAUSED THIS!

It's sad Trump won the nomination with 40% support from the hate filled inbred part of the Republican party who only persuade people to support him by telling us how stupid we are

Cruz is the one who talked about carpet bombing

Ted Cruz wanted to ‘carpet bomb’ the Islamic State. Does he understand today’s military?

A lot of us were concerned about that and only went solidly back to him when he stopped saying stupid shit like that.

You know you're in the Internet, you can google things you don't know ...
I didn't say he didn't but trump agreed with him then said he didn't then said he did then called his wife ugly

Okay. But voting for clinton isn't the way to go about it, imo. Seriously. You know what she'll do to this country.

Thing is, the Republican party hasn't been conservative for years.

I do know what she would do to this country. That's why I think your candidate better start bridging this chasm in the party for the sake of the country, time is running out. You nominated this man for his ability to negotiate deals... well let's see him work his fucking magic here and cut a deal with conservatives.

He needs to apologize for his attacks on Cruz and his family, and start acting like he wants our vote. It's up to those of you on the Trump Train to pressure him into doing so, if you genuinely want to defeat Hillary Clinton.

If you don't do this, you're going to be held responsible for losing. So what's it going to be? You gonna lose to Hillary because you couldn't find room under your Big Tent for the likes of Cruz and Conservatives?

Um, hello??? I didn't vote for Trump I voted for Cruz. wth??

You have millions of Republicans that won't cast a vote for Donald Trump.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Frankly I don't know anyone could. Trump has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has is to himself.

Trump is the most incompetent, unqualified Presidential candidate in this nation's history, and he would be dangerous to this countries domestic, foreign and most importantly national security.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

He is no better or worse than Hillary, she has absolutely no credibility. You plot against fellow democrats to win primaries? Pretty low.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But Bernie isn't a Democrat. Why should the DNC care about him? The RNC didn't want Trump either but they got him.

Why doesn't the RNC like Trump? He sounds too much like a liberal.

Earlier this year you were wanting Bernie to win the primaries and be the representative for the Democratic Party.

Are you saying what you said earlier this year was a bunch of lies. Looks like you and Hillary are made for each other.

No, I am saying.. .whatever cranks your tractor... at the end of the day, all these names you're calling me isn't going to mean diddly squat if Trump loses to Hillary.

At the end of the day, this tea and sympathy campaign you're waging for yourself will have zero effect on the outcome.

Well I think you're wrong. I think Trump can't possibly win without Cruz supporters backing him, you just don't have those kinds of numbers. You might be fooling yourself into thinking you do, but you don't. Now we can wait for election night and see... but you're risking losing the country to Hillary Clinton.

He can win without us (Cruz supporters) if he can pull the indies and Bernies-who-rightfully-lothe-him-and-clinton.

What business guy doesn't? The govt is so fucking big you can't avoid dealing with it
Most don't. Only cowards and crooks use payoffs and bribery.

That fits Trump and Clinton.

Forum List

Back