I Think I Will Scream

The ACLU disagrees with your assessment of the situation, and so do most reasonable and logical people who understand the importance of our rights.

Pretty sure the ACLU doesn't think Nazis inciting violence isn't a violation of free speech.

And you don't know shit about rights.

It is free speech.

NO IT FUCKING ISN'T. Incitement isn't free speech. As much as you want it to be, it isn't. If you are marching with torches screaming "blood and soil", waving a flag of genocide, that is incitement and not protected by the First Amendment. Plus, the Nazis were the ones who were killing people. How did they get to that point

They were granted permission by a federal judge and had a permit to be there and to protest the removal of the statue.

But that's not what they did. They surrounded a group of counter-protestors, then drove a car into a crowd and killed a person over a fucking statue. One that was built during Jim Crow to intimidate black people. Go fuck yourself. Nazism = incitement.

"Incitement" is a matter of opinion. I didn't feel "incited" at all by their words. You?

Then something is wrong with you.

It is free speech, and the Supreme Court has already determined that a LONG time ago. Lol.

I turned off the over paid over compensated under educated booger eating morons a long time ago.....

Watch this stupid loser bitch...

It is free speech.

NO IT FUCKING ISN'T. Incitement isn't free speech. As much as you want it to be, it isn't. If you are marching with torches screaming "blood and soil", waving a flag of genocide, that is incitement and not protected by the First Amendment. Plus, the Nazis were the ones who were killing people. How did they get to that point

They were granted permission by a federal judge and had a permit to be there and to protest the removal of the statue.

But that's not what they did. They surrounded a group of counter-protestors, then drove a car into a crowd and killed a person over a fucking statue. One that was built during Jim Crow to intimidate black people. Go fuck yourself. Nazism = incitement.

"Incitement" is a matter of opinion. I didn't feel "incited" at all by their words. You?

Then something is wrong with you.

There is something wrong with me to not be incited by words? Lol. No, but there is something wrong with you. Traitor.

You can counter protest and use your free speech too, but that doesn't include assault and battery or destruction/defacement of property.

Which is exactly what the Nazis did. One of them even drove a car into a crowd and killed a person. Nazis incite violence because they're, you know, Nazis. If you find yourself defending Nazis over this, then you're doing something wrong.

Don't ever trust a person who wants to take away one of your rights. I'm telling you, don't do it. These people are the worst and lowest life forms who want government to control your speech and thoughts. Don't let them win.

You can counter protest and use your free speech too, but that doesn't include assault and battery or destruction/defacement of property.

Which is exactly what the Nazis did. One of them even drove a car into a crowd and killed a person. Nazis incite violence because they're, you know, Nazis. If you find yourself defending Nazis over this, then you're doing something wrong.

The Nazis took away free speech and other rights. You are actually more the Nazi and fascist.

Don't ever trust a person who wants to take away one of your rights. I'm telling you, don't do it. These people are the worst and lowest life forms who want government to control your speech and thoughts. Don't let them win.

No one has the right to incite violence. The entire point of Nazism is to incite violence, specifically genocide. So they don't get shit.

The Supreme Court has already ruled on hate speech.

The case

Clarence Brandenburg, a 48 year-old television repair shop owner and leader of the Ku Klux Klan’s Ohio branch, held a rally in the summer of 1964 to articulate and celebrate his white supremacist ideology. Brandenburg proclaimed in front of local TV cameras: “if our president, our Congress, our Supreme Court, continues to suppress the white, Caucasian race, it’s possible that there might have to be some revengeance [sic] taken.” Indicating an impending Independence Day march on Washington, DC, the speech included such statements as, “the ****** should be returned to Africa, the Jew returned to Israel.” While Brandenburg was not evidently armed, other Klansmen at the rally were.

Interested in hate speech? More great content here:

Brandenburg was found guilty of violating Ohio state law, which prohibited “advocat[ing] . . . the duty, necessity, or propriety of crime, sabotage, violence, or unlawful methods of terrorism as a means of accomplishing industrial or political reform,” as well as “voluntarily assembl[ing] with any society, group or assemblage of persons formed to teach or advocate the doctrines of criminal syndicalism.” His penalties included a $1,000 fine and a 1-10 year prison sentence.

In a landmark judgment, the U.S. Supreme Court overturned the conviction, contending that the Ohio law affronted Brandenburg’s freedom of speech, protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Instead, the Court held: “Freedoms of speech and press do not permit a State to forbid advocacy of the use of force or of law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action.” Because the rally was not obviously intended to incite specific acts of violence, and because it was not likely to do so, government restriction of Brandenburg’s speech was unconstitutional.

No one has the right to incite violence. The entire point of Nazism is to incite violence, specifically genocide. So they don't get shit.

Obviously, you have no idea what you are talking about. You are making a fool of yourself with your not understanding the concept of free speech.

The Nazis took away free speech and other rights. You are actually more the Nazi and fascist.

The Nazis killed people. Nazism is an incitement of violence. We fought a fucking war over this shit. Fascism is incitement. If you don't think so, then you must be a Nazi because that's the only explanation that makes any sense.

The Nazis killed people. Nazism is an incitement of violence. We fought a fucking war over this shit. Fascism is incitement. If you don't think so, then you must be a Nazi because that's the only explanation that makes any sense.

Yes, they did. What is your point?

Obviously, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Please explain how Nazis don't want genocide. I'm in need of a good laugh.

You are making a fool of yourself with your not understanding the concept of free speech.

You don't seem to understand the concept of it, clearly. Free speech doesn't apply to incitement.

I've already posted the law for you.

No, you tried to make believe that by virtue that they were given permission to march, anything they say or do in that march is somehow "free speech". And that's fucking stupid. You're fucking stupid.

Obviously, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Please explain how Nazis don't want genocide. I'm in need of a good laugh.

You are making a fool of yourself with your not understanding the concept of free speech.

You don't seem to understand the concept of it, clearly. Free speech doesn't apply to incitement.

These white supremacists have these kinds of rallies all the time. Nobody is incited to commit violence because of their words. Are you?

Forum List

Back