I think some of the low populated red states should be merged

I think some of the low populated red states should be merged. Here is the states that should be merged
1. Idaho, Montana, Utah and Wy.
2. North And South Dakota
3. Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri
4. Ark and Ok
5. New Mexico and Colorado

I think Puerto Rico and the virgin islands should become one state.

What do you think?
Fuck you.

I think California should be split up into 3 different states.

I think some of the low populated red states should be merged. Here is the states that should be merged
4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?
What would be the point of all this?

It would give states that have higher population more power in the senate. California has dozens of times the population as most of these midwestern and mountain states.
Exactly. I think that states with more blacks and brown people need to have less power...because they obviously don't know WTF they're doing.

It would give states that have higher population more power in the senate. California has dozens of times the population as most of these midwestern and mountain states. It would make things fairer.
how about you call for cali to be broken up instead of teaching children to be bisexuals and other states to change their states???

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?
You did not offer why you believe these states should be merged.

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?

Might wanna go back and look at some US history, because at one time, North and South Dakota, as well as large parts of Montana and Wyoming were all one territory called the Dakota territory.

Exactly. I think that states with more blacks and brown people need to have less power...because they obviously don't know WTF they're doing.

The OP sounds like they want to re-draw the maps to reflect what it was when this country first got settled, and now it sounds like you are looking to bring back the 3/5ths compromise.

The OP sounds like they want to re-draw the maps to reflect what it was when this country first got settled, and now it sounds like you are looking to bring back the 3/5ths compromise.
well this is better than one of his other threads where he wanted to teach children to be bisexuals,,

I could see
Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont being one state
Rhode island and Delaware
Hawaii could join Califorina.
Thanks, I was curious about the OP which only addressed red states. Seemed biased.

This might be more do-able. You should go for this. Voters in these states might be more likely to embrace ideas which reduce their ability to self-govern. You know, for the greater good. :)

I think he's trying to transfer power to the left.
Funny thing is...the Red-States are getting a population shift of people abandoning the blue-states.

Forum List

Back