I will never vote Democrat

I'll also never vote Democrat. Unfortunately I live in a "swing" state and as long as it remain one, I will vote Republican while holding my nose because a vote for a 3rd party in a swing state is a vote for the Democrats.

Pretty sure it's a vote for the third party. You do realize you're aiding in continuing the problem, not solving it, right?

Voting for the 3rd party only helps the Democrats.

And if I sit out the next election it's a vote for the Democrat candidate...
Unfortunately living in NY my vote means shit anyway.

Oh my God....

You poor bastard. You must escape from there.

I vote repuke in federal elections usually. Sometimes for the libertarian candidate at State/Local levels.

There isn't a democrook political whore on the planet I would even piss the flames off of though.

or Republican

ever again.

What's the alternative? Libertarians? They've never managed to get over 2% of the votes. Greens? Don't really want to go back to living in trees and eating grass. Constitution party? Bunch of religious nutjobs. Tea party? Just a republican shell game.

Face it, the deck is stacked against third parties. The only way to create change is from within.

or Republican

ever again.

What's the alternative? Libertarians? They've never managed to get over 2% of the votes. Greens? Don't really want to go back to living in trees and eating grass. Constitution party? Bunch of religious nutjobs. Tea party? Just a republican shell game.

Face it, the deck is stacked against third parties. The only way to create change is from within.

There is no way to change it. You don't try to transform cancer, you remove it.

I'll also never vote Democrat. Unfortunately I live in a "swing" state and as long as it remain one, I will vote Republican while holding my nose because a vote for a 3rd party in a swing state is a vote for the Democrats.

There's no such thing as the lesser of two evils. There's good and evil. You need to wake up and learn your lesson already.

I'm voting Independent from now on.
Unless that independent does not have any chance at all. Then a Repub.
I have been angry at the Dems for the last 20 years when they stopped representing the Conservative
Dem's. 2009 they dropped the Moderates.
Screw both parties.

Democrats and Republicans are exactly the same. They both say they're gonna save you and then they screw you over.

I think I'll stick to voting for the best candidate as not worry so much about what letter comes after their name. :)

How does one know who the best candidate? They all virtually lie during the campaign.

*shrug* the usual ways, listen when they talk, examine their positions and voting history.

Unfortunately, third party candidates don't get the coverage Democrats and Republicans. Most people won't get to hear them talk, or know their voting records.

If you don't trust anyone, don't vote.

Wrong! Do vote. Vote third party. Outside of a Rand Paul, Mike Lee and Ted Cruz, just remember this when voting......elephants and asses are screwing the masses.

Last edited:
I will vote for the person I agree most with. I also know the politician will say anything he can to be elected. I also know that the very nature of politics does not reward honesty. If the politician I vote for carries out one percent of what he promised while running then I'm relatively satisfied.

Last edited:
bush and his stupid dept of homeland security.

16 years of crappy presidencies.

Actually Bush was pushed into DHS by the Democrats, then criticized for it by those same Democrats. SMH.

How was Bush pushed into anything by Democrats? Republicans ran all three branches of Government.

I know, it's so hard to follow politics. :razz:

Anyway, DHS was what came out of the 9/11 commission. They said we needed our intel to be centralized and DHS was the end product. Bush said we didn't need an "intel csar" but the democrats pushed it. Bush said fine and created it then the same Democrats who wanted it chastised Bush for creating it. You know the line, bigger more intrusive government. I actually laughed my as off as I watched this drama unfold.

There's no such thing as the lesser of two evils. There's good and evil. You need to wake up and learn your lesson already.

I did learn my lesson. I vote with my wallet. As long as democrats go after the military and military retirees every time they take office, I will not throw a vote their way. And in my state, a vote for 3rd party helps Democrats.

Actually Bush was pushed into DHS by the Democrats, then criticized for it by those same Democrats. SMH.

How was Bush pushed into anything by Democrats? Republicans ran all three branches of Government.

I know, it's so hard to follow politics. :razz:

Anyway, DHS was what came out of the 9/11 commission. They said we needed our intel to be centralized and DHS was the end product. Bush said we didn't need an "intel csar" but the democrats pushed it. Bush said fine and created it then the same Democrats who wanted it chastised Bush for creating it. You know the line, bigger more intrusive government. I actually laughed my as off as I watched this drama unfold.

right on, do liberals ever know anything? They just repeat talking points

Director of National Intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Establishment of the DNI position was one of the recommendations in the report by the 9/11 Commission investigating the September 11 attacks. The report, which was released on July 22, 2004, identified major intelligence failures that called into question how well the Intelligence Community protected US national and homeland security interests against attacks by foreign terrorists.

Soon thereafter Senators Dianne Feinstein, Jay Rockefeller and Bob Graham (Democrats) introduced legislation to create a Director of National Intelligence, S. 2645, introduced on June 19, 2002. Other, similar, legislation soon followed. After considerable debate on the scope of the DNI's powers and authorities, the United States Congress passed the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 by votes of 336-75 in the House of Representatives, and 89-2 in the Senate. President George W. Bush signed the bill into law on December 17, 2004. Among other things, the law established the DNI position as the designated leader of the United States Intelligence Community and prohibited the DNI from serving as the CIA Director or the head of any other Intelligence Community element at the same time. In addition, the law required the CIA Director to "report" his agency's activities to the DNI.

or Republican

ever again.

Can't blame you. I finally realized a while back that the feeling I had while watching politicians and pundits and partisans lie to me was "insult". It's insulting to me that they think I'm buying their consistent and blatant dishonesty.

Many folks clearly don't mind being lied to, they're willing to forgive it, as long as the liar has the correct letter after their name. Personally, I can't do it any more.

Last edited:
or Republican

ever again.

Well, enjoy wasting your vote on fringe candidates who won't go anywhere.

Generally, I would agree that voting is usually a choice between the lesser of two evils.

2012 was a choice between an ineffective, much too passive President who is a weak leader and an opponent who was a tool of the wealthy and a member of an insane religious cult.

given those choices, I had to vote against the insane religious cult on principle.

Now, it would be nice to see smarter, better people run for office, but frankly, those people get weeded out in College Politics. Only the incurables run for office.

Pretty sure it's a vote for the third party. You do realize you're aiding in continuing the problem, not solving it, right?

Voting for the 3rd party only helps the Democrats.

Your logic, or lack thereof, rather, is only hurting our country. I'll bet you're one of those people who are unhappy with the direction America is moving in and yet you're the one moving it that way

or Republican

ever again.

Well, enjoy wasting your vote on fringe candidates who won't go anywhere.

Generally, I would agree that voting is usually a choice between the lesser of two evils.

2012 was a choice between an ineffective, much too passive President who is a weak leader and an opponent who was a tool of the wealthy and a member of an insane religious cult.

given those choices, I had to vote against the insane religious cult on principle.

Now, it would be nice to see smarter, better people run for office, but frankly, those people get weeded out in College Politics. Only the incurables run for office.

One of the reasons you didn't vote for Romney was because he was part of an insane religious cult? One of these day let me tell you about the Trinity United Church of Christ and Obama's reverend for 20 years, Jerimiah Wright.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back