I will never vote Democrat

I never voted Democratic or Republican. I voted for the person who shared my values most closely.

Lazy proclamations such as the OP are the best thing that could happen to maintaining a two-party system that doesn't give a flying damn about their constituents and only seeks to maintain their duopoly.

[

One of the reasons you didn't vote for Romney was because he was part of an insane religious cult? One of these day let me tell you about the Trinity United Church of Christ and Obama's reverend for 20 years, Jerimiah Wright.

Yeah, yeah. Scary black people saying stuff you don't like. Got it.

why do liberals always call black people scary? How is Wright scary?
And how can he say those things, I thought politics in church would take you tax exemption? oh wait he's a democrat, we all know how the IRS rolls on that stuff

Joe the fake republican, woooohooo!

[

One of the reasons you didn't vote for Romney was because he was part of an insane religious cult? One of these day let me tell you about the Trinity United Church of Christ and Obama's reverend for 20 years, Jerimiah Wright.

why do liberals always call black people scary? How is Wright scary?
And how can he say those things, I thought politics in church would take you tax exemption? oh wait he's a democrat, we all know how the IRS rolls on that stuff

Joe the fake republican, woooohooo!

I have no problem with taking away the tax exemptions from ALL Churches. Maybe apply the consumer fraud laws to them. Get them to prove there's a God or a Heaven or a Devil before they go around telling you to change your life because of it.

As for what Wright said, that 9/11 was God's judgement because of our racism and colonialism.. meh, that's kind of silly.

So was Pat Robertson and Jerry Foulwell saying it was God's judgement because of abortion and gays.

If I thought that Obama really believed the crazy shit coming out of Wright's Piehole, I'd be concerned. But Obama used him to get something he wanted and threw him under the bus at the first oppurtunity. Which is what you SHOULD do with these religious hucksters.

Romney, on the other hand, is a committed Mormon Cultist, and I didn't want a Bat-phone going to Salt Lake City.

[

Yeah, yea. Play the race card when people say stuff you don't like. Got it.

Not at all.

You guys countered some serious concerns about Mormonism and their fanaticism for a church that Obama QUIT.

I'll repeat that. He QUIT when someone raised concerns over the things said at that church. Which means he wasn't that committed to that Church or its leader.

and what did Wright say that was soooooo horrible? That 9-11 was God's judgement on America for her racism and colonialism?

Yeah. That's silly, especially considering there is no God. But no sillier than Pat Robertson saying that Gays and Feminists were responsible for 9/11.

[
No patriotic American cares to hear the words "God DAMN America" by a screaming idiot, and then having his pupil become the President and carrying out that idea. :evil:

But Patriotic Americans were okay with THIS being said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

JERRY FALWELL: And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, I totally concur, and the problem is we have adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government. And so we're responsible as a free society for what the top people do. And, the top people, of course, is the court system.

Now, I know that you guys get confused and shit when your Imaginary Friend in the Sky doesn't prevent horrible things from happening, but how is one unacceptable screeching any worse than the other?

[
Democrats are getting a very tarnished mantra on account of their supporting haters of America, of our freedom, of our pursuit to happiness, and our Constitutional guarantees in the Bill of Rights.

May the pendulum swing you guys straight out next time. :muahaha:

Wright wasn't talking about any of that. He was talking about how our policies of aggression against poor people in third world countries came back to bite us in the ass, which of course, it did.

After all, when Bin Laden was killing Russians in Afghanistan for trying to teach Girls how to Read, Ronald Ray-gun called him a "Freedom Fighter" and gave him Stinger missiles.

I agree with USNavyVet.

If stupid, moderate, republicans hadn't voted for Ross Perot, we wouldn't have had to suffer 8 years of a Clinton administration.

Yeah, that long national nightmare of peace and prosperity. Thank God Shrub was there to rescue us from that disastrous path.

Thank God for a Republican Congress since in typical Democrat fashion Clinton went straight after the military. A Republican Congress was the only thing that helped our military. So how'd ya like Haliburton back then? I'm sure you supported them in Bosnia, right?

Yeah, yea. Play the race card when people say stuff you don't like. Got it.

Not at all.

You guys countered some serious concerns about Mormonism and their fanaticism for a church that Obama QUIT.

I'll repeat that. He QUIT when someone raised concerns over the things said at that church. Which means he wasn't that committed to that Church or its leader.

and what did Wright say that was soooooo horrible? That 9-11 was God's judgement on America for her racism and colonialism?

Yeah. That's silly, especially considering there is no God. But no sillier than Pat Robertson saying that Gays and Feminists were responsible for 9/11.

I will let people decide for themselves if you engaged in the typical reactionary race baiting nonsense emblematic of a weak argument. Post #48.
The rest of what you wrote is just religion bashing which is just boring.

Last edited:
I have no problem with taking away the tax exemptions from ALL Churches. Maybe apply the consumer fraud laws to them. Get them to prove there's a God or a Heaven or a Devil before they go around telling you to change your life because of it.

Everyone, save a screenshot of this comment, it is as equally egregious as his support of Nazi gun control.

[
No patriotic American cares to hear the words "God DAMN America" by a screaming idiot, and then having his pupil become the President and carrying out that idea. :evil:

But Patriotic Americans were okay with THIS being said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

JERRY FALWELL: And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, I totally concur, and the problem is we have adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government. And so we're responsible as a free society for what the top people do. And, the top people, of course, is the court system.

Now, I know that you guys get confused and shit when your Imaginary Friend in the Sky doesn't prevent horrible things from happening, but how is one unacceptable screeching any worse than the other?

[
Democrats are getting a very tarnished mantra on account of their supporting haters of America, of our freedom, of our pursuit to happiness, and our Constitutional guarantees in the Bill of Rights.

May the pendulum swing you guys straight out next time. :muahaha:

Wright wasn't talking about any of that. He was talking about how our policies of aggression against poor people in third world countries came back to bite us in the ass, which of course, it did.

After all, when Bin Laden was killing Russians in Afghanistan for trying to teach Girls how to Read, Ronald Ray-gun called him a "Freedom Fighter" and gave him Stinger missiles.

freedombecki is long gone. She took the rw brown acid. :alcoholic: Theres no hope for her. :(

What happened is referred to as "blow back". It is a int'l relations term meaning just what you said. We go around bombing brown people & putting military installations in their lands & they get pissed. Wright would know about this because he's a vet
user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif
like myself. Wonder if Stephie or freedombecki served? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Everyone, save a screenshot of this comment, it is as equally egregious as his support of Nazi gun control.

oh for fucks sake n00b :eusa_eh: Did jesus ever attend church? :doubt: :eusa_whistle: Theres been quit a bit of politicking taking place in front of the pulpit & thats a nono :nono:

Last edited:

oh for fucks sake n00b :eusa_eh: Did jesus ever attend church? :doubt: :eusa_whistle: Theres been quit a bit of politicking taking place in front of the pulpit & thats a nono :nono:

Here is the full text of the First Amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It says Congress (government in general) shall make no law/policy/statute respecting a religion or damaging/prohibiting it.

It does NOT say that a religious group or organization is forbidden or prohibited from discussing politics.

So when you say "big no-no" apparently it's so big, we can't see it.

The power to tax is the power to destroy. - by Justice John Marshall

Last edited:
Come on Dot Com, you came here like a big boy, calling myself (and others by implication) noobs, gave us a wild interpretation of the First Amendment, applauded and lauded yourself with smiley faces and the like, and when the First Amendment is quoted in its full majesty and context, you shrink away from the debate?

Show me where it says that an assembly of citizens, while in religious congregation, or any other congregation, are forbidden to discuss politics?

For instance, assume these very same people at the Church left the Church premises and went to an event or party, and discussed and talked about politics, with their priest, would this also be forbidden by your unsupported interpretation?

I'll also never vote Democrat. Unfortunately I live in a "swing" state and as long as it remain one, I will vote Republican while holding my nose because a vote for a 3rd party in a swing state is a vote for the Democrats.

Pretty sure it's a vote for the third party. You do realize you're aiding in continuing the problem, not solving it, right?

Bullshit. The problem is ignorant sheep who think you should only vote democrat or republican. There is no good reason to join them.

The Republican party is going to go extinct. The base is realizing there's too many sellouts. The Democratic party will dominate for a period, but who says that selling out doesn't have consequences? I don't have respect for anyone that wants the status quo for their morsels.

I'll also never vote Democrat. Unfortunately I live in a "swing" state and as long as it remain one, I will vote Republican while holding my nose because a vote for a 3rd party in a swing state is a vote for the Democrats.

Pretty sure it's a vote for the third party. You do realize you're aiding in continuing the problem, not solving it, right?

Bullshit. The problem is ignorant sheep who think you should only vote democrat or republican. There is no good reason to join them.

Other than you're throwing you vote away if you don't. No problem.

Forum List

Back