I will never vote Democrat

Of course you're throwing your vote away trying to make an illogical point.

Can you define logic?

Something that you're lacking. There are two political parties, the Republicans, and the Democrats. Unless you vote for one of the two, you're throwing away your vote.

The point is that if you vote for either, you're throwing away a useful vote. They're both going to screw you. People have to start voting with their backbones.

I'll also never vote Democrat. Unfortunately I live in a "swing" state and as long as it remain one, I will vote Republican while holding my nose because a vote for a 3rd party in a swing state is a vote for the Democrats.

That's really dumb.

Is there any theory that would suggest that a third party would be less corrupt than the two parties we already have?

Yeah, we want to arm every man above the age of 13, and any woman who wishes to volunteer.

Then we want to ensure that all Juries are informed of their right to judge the Constitutionality of the laws.

That's a big step.

(edit after reading post below this).

Those things that you wish for will never happen, until tyranny itself is eradicated, or at the very least, minimal. We need to solve tyranny before we can solve corruption, they aren't the same type of evil.

Last edited:
All politicians are money whores for sale to the highest bidder regardless of party affiliation. Very little of the American public pays any attention to the issues and fall for the typical soundbites and many will only vote along party lines or on a single issue. Until the public demands term limits and an end to the money grab from special interests the trend will only continue. I for one am not holding my breath.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.
Benjamin Franklin.

Of course you're throwing your vote away trying to make an illogical point.

Can you define logic?

Something that you're lacking. There are two political parties, the Republicans, and the Democrats. Unless you vote for one of the two, you're throwing away your vote.

No, there are several political parties. The fact that you believe there are only two speaks to your ignorance. Why waste your vote on the status quo?

Pretty sure it's a vote for the third party. You do realize you're aiding in continuing the problem, not solving it, right?

Bullshit. The problem is ignorant sheep who think you should only vote democrat or republican. There is no good reason to join them.

Other than you're throwing you vote away if you don't. No problem.

Odd, I thought my vote counted as much as yours.

Why doesn't it?

2012 was a choice between an ineffective, much too passive President who is a weak leader and an opponent who was a tool of the wealthy and a member of an insane religious cult.

Obama is far from weak and passive. I detest the man, but only a true imbecile would call him weak and passive. Obama has gotten about everything he has wanted due to Nazi Pelosi being house leader for his first two years had Heil Harry being being the Senate majority leader. Then of course Obama had the great fortune of being able to repeatedly kick around the biggest coward ever to be House leader, John Boehner, the cowardly lion. Obama is not passive, it is a shame Boehner doesn't even have a fraction of his tenacity.

As for being a tool of the wealthy, Obama is just that. He is a butt puppet for rich billionaires like George Soros, Warren Buffett and hey...how about Jeffery Immelt..uhhh..what is GE paying in taxes??

Furthermore, do you even have a clue as to why in the 2008 elections rich elitist Wall Street CEOs pulled their campaign donations from Hillary Clinton and went with Barack "The Real Mr. Wall Street" Obama? It all started at Johnny's Half Shell restaurant in D.C. where Dick Fuld of Lehman Brothers, Greg Fleming of Merrill Lynch, Larry Fink of BlackRock, Gary Cohn of Goldman Sachs, Warren Spector of Bear Stearns and former Federal Reserve chair Paul Volcker met with Barack Obama. After the meeting, they knew they had their puppet to manipulate and they dumped Hillary for their bitch Obama.

You truly thought you were showing everyone something by voting against Romney whom you assumed to be a tool of the rich, but instead voted for the real tool of the rich in Obama. You truly are a dumb person. Most bigots are idiots, and you are a bigot. Sadly the Democrat party counts on idiots like you voting.

JoeB131 said:
given those choices, I had to vote against the insane religious cult on principle

If you are wondering why I called you a bigot before, this is exactly why...your hatred and intolerance of Mormons. I am not a Mormon, but I have been to Salt Lake City, and have attended a non-Mormon church. I have been treated with respect. I am not Mormon, but I sure respect them, they are good people.

JoeB131 said:
Now, it would be nice to see smarter, better people run for office,.

Smarter people running for office would do you no good considering what a moron you are.

Pretty sure it's a vote for the third party. You do realize you're aiding in continuing the problem, not solving it, right?

Bullshit. The problem is ignorant sheep who think you should only vote democrat or republican. There is no good reason to join them.

Other than you're throwing you vote away if you don't. No problem.

"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth."

--Mahatma Gandhi

or Republican

ever again.

I find voting for third party candidates pretty useless. It's great if you really agree with a third party candidate, but the fact is that most third party candidates are off in lala land with many of their ideas, and if you support one of them, you too are most likely off in lala land with your beliefs.

The problem isn't so much the parties or even the candidates; it's the fact that voters generally refuse to send their representatives packing when they do not do their jobs in a manner that is satisfactory to the electorate. It's always the fault of Congressmen/women and Senators from those other districts. That and the simple fact that too many of these representatives serve way too long, leading to more opportunities for corruption or just being lackadaisical, is why Congress as a whole is completely ineffective.

2012 was a choice between an ineffective, much too passive President who is a weak leader and an opponent who was a tool of the wealthy and a member of an insane religious cult.

Obama is far from weak and passive. I detest the man, but only a true imbecile would call him weak and passive. Obama has gotten about everything he has wanted due to Nazi Pelosi being house leader for his first two years had Heil Harry being being the Senate majority leader. Then of course Obama had the great fortune of being able to repeatedly kick around the biggest coward ever to be House leader, John Boehner, the cowardly lion. Obama is not passive, it is a shame Boehner doesn't even have a fraction of his tenacity.

As for being a tool of the wealthy, Obama is just that. He is a butt puppet for rich billionaires like George Soros, Warren Buffett and hey...how about Jeffery Immelt..uhhh..what is GE paying in taxes??

Furthermore, do you even have a clue as to why in the 2008 elections rich elitist Wall Street CEOs pulled their campaign donations from Hillary Clinton and went with Barack "The Real Mr. Wall Street" Obama? It all started at Johnny's Half Shell restaurant in D.C. where Dick Fuld of Lehman Brothers, Greg Fleming of Merrill Lynch, Larry Fink of BlackRock, Gary Cohn of Goldman Sachs, Warren Spector of Bear Stearns and former Federal Reserve chair Paul Volcker met with Barack Obama. After the meeting, they knew they had their puppet to manipulate and they dumped Hillary for their bitch Obama.

You truly thought you were showing everyone something by voting against Romney whom you assumed to be a tool of the rich, but instead voted for the real tool of the rich in Obama. You truly are a dumb person. Most bigots are idiots, and you are a bigot. Sadly the Democrat party counts on idiots like you voting.

JoeB131 said:
given those choices, I had to vote against the insane religious cult on principle

If you are wondering why I called you a bigot before, this is exactly why...your hatred and intolerance of Mormons. I am not a Mormon, but I have been to Salt Lake City, and have attended a non-Mormon church. I have been treated with respect. I am not Mormon, but I sure respect them, they are good people.

JoeB131 said:
Now, it would be nice to see smarter, better people run for office,.

Smarter people running for office would do you no good considering what a moron you are.

Joe hates religion and religious people altogether. He thinks its an impediment to his lifestyle and a stain on society. When in all actuality his bigotry is the stain, and we are here to cleanse it. If he had a real interest in bettering our country, he would vote on principle and policy, not just on policy, not just on principle, and most certainly not popularity.

or Republican

ever again.

I find voting for third party candidates pretty useless. It's great if you really agree with a third party candidate, but the fact is that most third party candidates are off in lala land with many of their ideas, and if you support one of them, you too are most likely off in lala land with your beliefs.

The problem isn't so much the parties or even the candidates; it's the fact that voters generally refuse to send their representatives packing when they do not do their jobs in a manner that is satisfactory to the electorate. It's always the fault of Congressmen/women and Senators from those other districts. That and the simple fact that too many of these representatives serve way too long, leading to more opportunities for corruption or just being lackadaisical, is why Congress as a whole is completely ineffective.

Voting for the two parties when they've become ineffective, is just as bad as driving a car without a steering wheel and no brakes. Useless. You don't have to like his beliefs, but you are required to be tolerant of them, if you were to demand tolerance of your own.

Make sense?

I agree with USNavyVet.

If stupid, moderate, republicans hadn't voted for Ross Perot, we wouldn't have had to suffer 8 years of a Clinton administration.

Yeah, that long national nightmare of peace and prosperity. Thank God Shrub was there to rescue us from that disastrous path.

Weren't the 9/11 hijackers getting flight training in America during that nightmare of peace and prosperity? Why yes... Yes they were.

I agree with USNavyVet.

If stupid, moderate, republicans hadn't voted for Ross Perot, we wouldn't have had to suffer 8 years of a Clinton administration.

Yeah, that long national nightmare of peace and prosperity. Thank God Shrub was there to rescue us from that disastrous path.

Thank God for a Republican Congress since in typical Democrat fashion Clinton went straight after the military. A Republican Congress was the only thing that helped our military. So how'd ya like Haliburton back then? I'm sure you supported them in Bosnia, right?

The Clinton administration went after those things that the previous administration's then Defense Sec Dick Cheney recommended cut. Not crazy about no bid contracts no matter who gets them.

I agree with USNavyVet.

Weren't the 9/11 hijackers getting flight training in America during that nightmare of peace and prosperity? Why yes... Yes they were.

wasn't Shrub warned in a PDB that Bin Laden was determined to strike within America? Why yes... Yes he was.

Gary Johnson and Jill Stein were both options on my ballot when I voted in the presidential election. There are different choices if you are sick of the two party norm. Hopefully more will vote for "3rd parties" and give the status quo a run for their money. Also if you are not in a "battleground state" vote "3rd party" and give them some legitimacy going forward without turning the election to one of the main party candidates you don't like if you are worried about that.

Last edited:
Gary Johnson and Jill Stein were both options on my ballot when I voted in the presidential election. There are different choices if you are sick of the two party norm. Hopefully more will vote for "3rd parties" and give the status quo a run for their money.

Yup, I voted for Gary Johnson and will do so again if the republicans nominate another neocon. Hell, I'd even vote for a democrat if he would extricate us from the quagmire in the Middle East.

Neocons like Obama (you can't classify him as anything else) would rather throw grandma out on the street than stop killling Arabs. A hitch with a combat unit in Afghanistan would do them a world of good.

People who buy into the two-party system should acquaint themselves with the notion of false dilemma.

wasn't Shrub warned in a PDB that Bin Laden was determined to strike within America? Why yes... Yes he was.

ok, he was, but clinton didnt kill him when he had the chance. Btw what did Bush know? did he know they were flying planes into buildings, yeah I'm sure that was high on the list.......do you even understand how crazy that sounded back then?

Forum List

Back