I will never vote Democrat

[

The Christian Churches have done a lot of truly evil shit throughout history. I am hard pressed to think of any institution that hasn't done a lot of truly evil shit. Certainly, countries that have replaced God with government have done a lot of evil shit (Communism). What you are discussing is not religion perhaps but human nature. Human nature has committed a lot of evil shit as well as a lot of great "shit". If you are only going to focus of the evil shit side of religion then your world view becomes limited. It's like only pointing out the shit side of government, history, human nature,movies (Birth of a Nation), science (Dr. Mangala). To only focus on the shitty side of human nature (and by extension, church) is to embrace the study of only one side of a coin.

Eeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!! "Communists". Do they even still make those?

I do love how you guys blame Communism for being at the tail ends of Civil Wars that were already going on for decades. You know, Russia and China were such peaceful places before them Commies came along. Not.

But to get back to the point, Religions cause more damage than other institutions like movies and "science" (Dr. Mangala? Was he like a Comic Book Supervillian or something?) because at the end of the day, the REligious asshole thinks God is on his side and will reward his evil shit in the afterlife with sunshine and puppies and unlimited virgins.

This is what I kind of figured. You are not against God. You are against anything that gets in the way of big government because big government is your religion. As an atheist myself I often wondered why there was so much animosity towards religion as opposed to apathy. Many "atheists" are simply far left types who see religion as a hurdle in the way of a utopian society with sunshine and puppies in every pot. Now I understand your animosity . You're not anti religion, you're anti democratic republic. To be fair, I kind of suspected that anyway.
Dr. Mengele (hopefully I spelled his name correctly this time) was a nazi who conducted experiments (torture) on jews in the name of science.
You say the Religious asshole thinks God is on his side and will reward his evil shit in the afterlife. As opposed to communist assholes who thought helping to conduct genocide,torture,starvation,governmental theft would be rewarded by the state? Oh wait, it was. What about religious assholes who feed the poor because they think God will reward their helpful and compassionate shit? This is the problem when you paint with too broad a brush. Your argument becomes more emotional than thoughtful. More reactionary than educated. It is this type of linear thought process that leads to hate and ignorance.

Last edited:
hey at least you are being honest.....let me ask you something.....if a Third Party guy was making more sense than the BIG 2 would you vote for him/her?.....

The realities of voting Libertarian;

For Presidential elections it is a good protest vote. I voted LP for every president after Reagan, until this last one, because Obama needs to go - no questions at all.

For Governor there is usually a Libertarian running.

For Senate, it's about 50-50.

For Congress, never seen one in my district.

For State races, not in my area (East OC)

For local elections, not a chance.

SO, I agree with the OP - I will NEVER vote for any candidate of Khmer Rouge democrats - ever. The democrats are engaged in a hot war to end civil rights - it's an irrefutable fact.

I may not like the Republicans much, but anything I can do to stop the democrats in their drive to crush the constitution and establish collectivism through their army of public union leeches, I will do.

hey at least you are being honest.....let me ask you something.....if a Third Party guy was making more sense than the BIG 2 would you vote for him/her?.....

The realities of voting Libertarian;

For Presidential elections it is a good protest vote. I voted LP for every president after Reagan, until this last one, because Obama needs to go - no questions at all.

For Governor there is usually a Libertarian running.

For Senate, it's about 50-50.

For Congress, never seen one in my district.

For State races, not in my area (East OC)

For local elections, not a chance.

SO, I agree with the OP - I will NEVER vote for any candidate of Khmer Rouge democrats - ever. The democrats are engaged in a hot war to end civil rights - it's an irrefutable fact.

I may not like the Republicans much, but anything I can do to stop the democrats in their drive to crush the constitution and establish collectivism through their army of public union leeches, I will do.

i see what your saying.....but to me....Republicans or Democrats......they both cant be trusted anymore......they both are fucking us.....they just use different methods.....but by ignoring the Country for their own interests they both are destroying the Country....fuck em both....

[

This is what I kind of figured. You are not against God. You are against anything that gets in the way of big government because big government is your religion. As an atheist myself I often wondered why there was so much animosity towards religion as opposed to apathy. Many "atheists" are simply far left types who see religion as a hurdle in the way of a utopian society with sunshine and puppies in every pot. Now I understand your animosity . You're not anti religion, you're anti democratic republic. To be fair, I kind of suspected that anyway.

YOu can suspect that all you want. I stopped being Republican in 2009. I stopped being Catholic in 1983 (again, after my mom died.) My oppossition to religion is that it's a lie. They are making a claim they cannot possibly prove, and they all know it.

Democracy, I'm indifferent to. I think most people are too stupid to be allowed to vote, but you should probably let them do it anyway.

[
Dr. Mengele (hopefully I spelled his name correctly this time) was a nazi who conducted experiments (torture) on jews in the name of science.

Actually, Mengele was a devout Catholic. His expiraments had a lot more to do with his religious fanaticism than any sound scientific theory.

You say the Religious asshole thinks God is on his side and will reward his evil shit in the afterlife. As opposed to communist assholes who thought helping to conduct genocide,torture,starvation,governmental theft would be rewarded by the state? Oh wait, it was.

Again, Communists? Do they still make those? You know I grew up during the Cold War and shit, but I stopped thinking about Communists years ago.

What about religious assholes who feed the poor because they think God will reward their helpful and compassionate shit? This is the problem when you paint with too broad a brush. Your argument becomes more emotional than thoughtful. More reactionary than educated. It is this type of linear thought process that leads to hate and ignorance.

Kind of hard to praise the religious for feeding the poor when their policies create them.

You look at all the really nasty, poor shitholes in the world, and they are the ones eitehr dominated by Islam or Catholicism, the Retards of the Religious world.

[

YOu can suspect that all you want. I stopped being Republican in 2009. I stopped being Catholic in 1983 (again, after my mom died.) My oppossition to religion is that it's a lie. They are making a claim they cannot possibly prove, and they all know it.

Democracy, I'm indifferent to. I think most people are too stupid to be allowed to vote, but you should probably let them do it anyway.

[

Actually, Mengele was a devout Catholic. His expiraments had a lot more to do with his religious fanaticism than any sound scientific theory.

You say the Religious asshole thinks God is on his side and will reward his evil shit in the afterlife. As opposed to communist assholes who thought helping to conduct genocide,torture,starvation,governmental theft would be rewarded by the state? Oh wait, it was.

Again, Communists? Do they still make those? You know I grew up during the Cold War and shit, but I stopped thinking about Communists years ago.

What about religious assholes who feed the poor because they think God will reward their helpful and compassionate shit? This is the problem when you paint with too broad a brush. Your argument becomes more emotional than thoughtful. More reactionary than educated. It is this type of linear thought process that leads to hate and ignorance.

Kind of hard to praise the religious for feeding the poor when their policies create them.

You look at all the really nasty, poor shitholes in the world, and they are the ones eitehr dominated by Islam or Catholicism, the Retards of the Religious world.

Hmmm... a couple of things. Religion isn't a lie if you believe in it. It may be wrong but "lie" and "wrong" are two different things. I can just as easily say that atheism is a lie using your own thought process.

You say it's kind of hard to praise the religious for feeding the poor when their policies create them. Again, as I pointed out earlier, you are painting with such a broad brush that your point is meaningless.

You tell me to look at all the really nasty,poor shitholes in the world and they are the ones either dominated by Islam or Catholicism. Again, to paint with such a broad brush that you actually put Catholicism and Islam in the same category pretends that all religion is the same. Draw a picture of Christ and Muhammad and tell me which religion is going to try to behead you. To put all religion in the same category lets you duck the responsibility of hard questions about the nature of humanity and what ignites our creativity and strength as a society, along with our fears and hatred. By the way, can you name me this Catholic shithole you noted earlier?

So you stopped thinking about communists years ago? I haven't. However, I am a bit of a history buff. To be a student (even if it's a D- student) of human nature it is necessary to read up on religion,politics,art,history etc... I'm hardly an expert on the matter but I try to learn more by questioning more. I even question my own biases. I ask myself questions like, "Why am I an atheist even though I find no pleasure or sense of moral superiority in being an atheist?" I am also aware of the irony that atheism is also a faith. A faith that denies faith. That's the part that really sucks. I hate irony! Highly overrated.

Let's see... oh yes! You claimed that Dr. Mengele was a devout Catholic. I know he was brought up in a devout catholic household (is that what you're talking about?)but so was I. I also know that Mengele was a strong believer in the studies of Darwin. In your mind, this would make Darwin a shitbag but I'm not going to make that connection. I don't have a brush that broad to paint with.

Last edited:
What many forget is that many in the scientific community are believers. Being a scientist does not automatically make one an Athiest. I for one do not totally discount the idea of God, or as I see as a higher intelligence than us. If we were created, it would be logical to conclude that this god would stand to be a scientist also, based on the physical and mathematical nature of our universe.

One does not need organized religion to have spiritual beliefs either.

Oops...did this become a religious thread?

Last edited:
What many forget is that many in the scientific community are believers. Being a scientist does not automatically make one an Athiest. I for one do not totally discount the idea of God, or as I see as a higher intelligence than us. If we were created, it would be logical to conclude that this god would stand to be a scientist also, based on the physical and mathematical nature of our universe.

Who are you talking to?

Last edited:
The last time I voted Democrat was in ought-'98 when Glenn Poshard was running for Governor of Illinois.

Damn, we needed him so badly. A southern Illinoisan who understood what it meant to make an honest living and who didn't cow tow to Chicago OR Springfield. I helped raise a lot of money for that guy.

Fuck this state. I hate it.

Who are you talking to?
Just a general statement based on the amount of comments on religion. On topic, I never vote DFL, have enough of those in MN.

Last edited:
You truly thought you were showing everyone something by voting against Romney whom you assumed to be a tool of the rich, but instead voted for the real tool of the rich in Obama. You truly are a dumb person. Most bigots are idiots, and you are a bigot. Sadly the Democrat party counts on idiots like you voting.

Guy, if the Rich loved Obama so much, they would not have spent nearly a BILLION dollars trying to defeat him. They poured hundreds of million of dollars into the Tea(bagging) Party and fake 501c groups. Mostly to get dumb rubes to vote against their economic interests.

Didn't Obama have over a billion dollars? Obama had alotta rich people donating to him, from rich Wall Street elitists, to billionaires, Hollywood half-wits giving him big money and campaigning for him and of course he like every Democrat has the media on their side. Who can forget that America-hating shitbag Monica Crowley throwing Obama a life vest when Romney was kicking his ass in the second debate? Then Crowley later admitted she wasn't right....after the damage was done.

Yes the TEA Party has gotten money from some wealthy people, but that is not nearly enough to overcome all the money, media, Hollywood etc. the left and Democrats have. Heck, the TEA party has a hard enough time fighting America-haters like Lindsey Graham, Karl Rove, Jeff Fake ("L" in his last name purposely left out), John McCain, John Boehner and trash like that.

If you are wondering why I called you a bigot before, this is exactly why...your hatred and intolerance of Mormons. I am not a Mormon, but I have been to Salt Lake City, and have attended a non-Mormon church. I have been treated with respect. I am not Mormon, but I sure respect them, they are good people..

Funny...I spent six weeks at an ROTC Camp with Mormons from BYU, and I've never met more back-stabbing, two-faced mother fuckers in my life. I met Moonies and Mormons in college, and the Moonies were less scary than the Mormons were.

No, I have no love for any religion. Every minister and priest is pathological liar as far as I'm concerned. But Mormons aren't just fraud, they are badly done fraud. And if Mitt Romney really thinks Joseph Smiith was talking to God, that disqualifies him from any consideration. If he can't get an obvious one like that right, I'm not trusting him with a more serious question like, "Should I launch the nukes?"[/quote]

Every minister and priest is a pathological liar. Really? I have found pathological liars to be politicians. Most politicians are frauds, badly done frauds.

As for those Mormons you hate so much. I can guarantee you haven't done shit in society compared to John Huntsman Sr. Huntsman senior had a very close relationship with his wife. He lost his wife to cancer. What did he do? This Mormon billionaire ended up using billions of dollars of his own money to start the Huntsman Cancer Institute.

Huntsman Cancer Institute

Huntsman Cancer Institute is ranked one of the top cancer institutes in the world, and if I am not mistaken, it's ranked number 2. Ohhhh those evil backstabbing Mormons:eusa_whistle:

Whatever, guy. You let your party get hijacked by an insane cult trying to legitimize itself.

I am not a Republican.

Last edited:
[

Hmmm... a couple of things. Religion isn't a lie if you believe in it. It may be wrong but "lie" and "wrong" are two different things. I can just as easily say that atheism is a lie using your own thought process.
]

no, the fact that religion is a lie is that when religious assholes get sick, they rely on science to make them better. When Mother Theresa got sick, she didn't pray on the floor of her dirty clinic to get better like she tells all those poor Indian people to do, she flew to the Mayo clinic.

[ You say it's kind of hard to praise the religious for feeding the poor when their policies create them. Again, as I pointed out earlier, you are painting with such a broad brush that your point is meaningless.

Not at all. The way to a better life is science and applying technology. Something the Church has always opposed, from when it called innculations against Small Pox "the Devil's Needle" to today when they oppose using condoms to prevent the spread of AIDS or telling people how to use birth control.

[ You tell me to look at all the really nasty,poor shitholes in the world and they are the ones either dominated by Islam or Catholicism. Again, to paint with such a broad brush that you actually put Catholicism and Islam in the same category pretends that all religion is the same. Draw a picture of Christ and Muhammad and tell me which religion is going to try to behead you. To put all religion in the same category lets you duck the responsibility of hard questions about the nature of humanity and what ignites our creativity and strength as a society, along with our fears and hatred.

Actually, either religion has a long history of beheading you. The Catholic burned people at the stake for centuries for being witches or heretics, fought long wars like the 30 years war over such weighty matters as "Was Jesus Made of Wafers". The Pope was joined at the hip with Hitler and Mussolini. Until the US Army showed up in Rome, than the old pervert started singing a different tune. The current Pope was in cahoots with the Junta in Argentina that slaughtered thousands. The last one was a Nazi and covered up thousands of cases of child abuse.

[By the way, can you name me this Catholic shithole you noted earlier?

Most of Latin America. The Philippines. Mostly because the Church tells the people of these countries that putting a rubber thingee on their cocks is a sin, and they end up producing more kids than they can afford.

[ So you stopped thinking about communists years ago? I haven't. However, I am a bit of a history buff. To be a student (even if it's a D- student) of human nature it is necessary to read up on religion,politics,art,history etc...

Actually, more like an "F" student if you buy into the whole "Communism bad" because they killed a lot of people. Those people were being killed before the Communists came along. The examples you nutters use- Russia, China and Cambodia- had all been subject to decades of war before the Commies won and took it out on the losers, which is what happens in MOST civil wars no matter what was being fought over.

[I'm hardly an expert on the matter but I try to learn more by questioning more. I even question my own biases. I ask myself questions like, "Why am I an atheist even though I find no pleasure or sense of moral superiority in being an atheist?" I am also aware of the irony that atheism is also a faith. A faith that denies faith. That's the part that really sucks. I hate irony! Highly overrated.
]

If Atheism is a Faith, not collecting Stamps is a hobby. There's a whole shitload of Gods you don't believe in, so by your logic, you have a lot of "faiths".

[ Let's see... oh yes! You claimed that Dr. Mengele was a devout Catholic. I know he was brought up in a devout catholic household (is that what you're talking about?)but so was I. I also know that Mengele was a strong believer in the studies of Darwin. In your mind, this would make Darwin a shitbag but I'm not going to make that connection. I don't have a brush that broad to paint with.

A Catholic Family that spent hundreds of thousands over the years helping him hide in South America... just to get that straight. Mengele avoided justice because his family hid him.

Last edited:
[

Didn't Obama have over a billion dollars? Obama had alotta rich people donating to him, from rich Wall Street elitists, to billionaires, Hollywood half-wits giving him big money and campaigning for him and of course he like every Democrat has the media on their side. Who can forget that America-hating shitbag Monica Crowley throwing Obama a life vest when Romney was kicking his ass in the second debate? Then Crowley later admitted she wasn't right....after the damage was done.

First, it was CANDY Crowley, not Monica Crowley.

Second, most of Obama's donations came from small donors, while Romney was bankrolled by big money. The kind of people who paid $50,000 a plate to listen to him talk about half the country being moochers and how awesome he thought it was that Chinese babes were living 120 to a bathroom to make douchebags like him richer.

Yes the TEA Party has gotten money from some wealthy people, but that is not nearly enough to overcome all the money, media, Hollywood etc. the left and Democrats have. Heck, the TEA party has a hard enough time fighting America-haters like Lindsey Graham, Karl Rove, Jeff Fake ("L" in his last name purposely left out), John McCain, John Boehner and trash like that.

The TEA-bagging Party are dupes and fools, manipulated by the wealthy to vote against their own economic interests. The fact it is turning on the people who created it like all good monsters is kind of amusing, but the damage it is doing to the country is awful.

Every minister and priest is a pathological liar. Really? I have found pathological liars to be politicians. Most politicians are frauds, badly done frauds.
]

No, most politicians have a belief based on the fact that their policies have been tried on some scale or another and have worked.

The Clergy keep insisting their is a Sky Pixie no matter how much evidence they are presented with that there isn't. Thankfully, they aren't allowed to burn doubters at the stake anymore.

As for those Mormons you hate so much. I can guarantee you haven't done shit in society compared to John Huntsman Sr. Huntsman senior had a very close relationship with his wife. He lost his wife to cancer. What did he do? This Mormon billionaire ended up using billions of dollars of his own money to start the Huntsman Cancer Institute.

Huntsman Cancer Institute

Huntsman Cancer Institute is ranked one of the top cancer institutes in the world, and if I am not mistaken, it's ranked number 2. Ohhhh those evil backstabbing Mormons:eusa_whistle:

I could care less. What I learned fromwatching two parents die of cancer is that cancer treatment is largely a scam. Which is why the treatments aren't any better now than they were 30 years ago.

Whatever, guy. You let your party get hijacked by an insane cult trying to legitimize itself.

I am not a Republican.

No, you're a Teabagger, I guess. Even worse.

[

]

no, the fact that religion is a lie is that when religious assholes get sick, they rely on science to make them better. When Mother Theresa got sick, she didn't pray on the floor of her dirty clinic to get better like she tells all those poor Indian people to do, she flew to the Mayo clinic.

[ You say it's kind of hard to praise the religious for feeding the poor when their policies create them. Again, as I pointed out earlier, you are painting with such a broad brush that your point is meaningless.

Not at all. The way to a better life is science and applying technology. Something the Church has always opposed, from when it called innculations against Small Pox "the Devil's Needle" to today when they oppose using condoms to prevent the spread of AIDS or telling people how to use birth control.

Actually, either religion has a long history of beheading you. The Catholic burned people at the stake for centuries for being witches or heretics, fought long wars like the 30 years war over such weighty matters as "Was Jesus Made of Wafers". The Pope was joined at the hip with Hitler and Mussolini. Until the US Army showed up in Rome, than the old pervert started singing a different tune. The current Pope was in cahoots with the Junta in Argentina that slaughtered thousands. The last one was a Nazi and covered up thousands of cases of child abuse.

Most of Latin America. The Philippines. Mostly because the Church tells the people of these countries that putting a rubber thingee on their cocks is a sin, and they end up producing more kids than they can afford.

Actually, more like an "F" student if you buy into the whole "Communism bad" because they killed a lot of people. Those people were being killed before the Communists came along. The examples you nutters use- Russia, China and Cambodia- had all been subject to decades of war before the Commies won and took it out on the losers, which is what happens in MOST civil wars no matter what was being fought over.

[I'm hardly an expert on the matter but I try to learn more by questioning more. I even question my own biases. I ask myself questions like, "Why am I an atheist even though I find no pleasure or sense of moral superiority in being an atheist?" I am also aware of the irony that atheism is also a faith. A faith that denies faith. That's the part that really sucks. I hate irony! Highly overrated.
]

If Atheism is a Faith, not collecting Stamps is a hobby. There's a whole shitload of Gods you don't believe in, so by your logic, you have a lot of "faiths".

[ Let's see... oh yes! You claimed that Dr. Mengele was a devout Catholic. I know he was brought up in a devout catholic household (is that what you're talking about?)but so was I. I also know that Mengele was a strong believer in the studies of Darwin. In your mind, this would make Darwin a shitbag but I'm not going to make that connection. I don't have a brush that broad to paint with.

A Catholic Family that spent hundreds of thousands over the years helping him hide in South America... just to get that straight. Mengele avoided justice because his family hid him.

Again! With that damned broad brush! LOL! Sheesh! Alright, here we go again.
You claim religion is a lie because when religious "assholes" get sick they rely on science to make them better. There are some religions that prevent their flock from looking at science for an answer but there are other religions that don't. Praying for a good doctor is not considered anti-religious by some religions. Thanking God for surviving an operation is not considered blasphemy. This is the problem when you lump all religions in the same category. Is a scientist anti science when if he goes to church? Is this your proposition?

You say the church opposes science and technology. That's just silly of course. Ever hear of the popemobile? I think I actually saw a priest use a phone once. There are areas where the church has disagreements with scientists if that's your point. The church opposed Margeret Sanger and many scientists who believed in the sterilization of members of inferior races. Most prominently , blacks and jews. The church was opposed to this on moral grounds. Yes, I agree the church has done bad things but so has science. This does not make all science bad as opposed to a reflection of the times. You really need to expand your views to accept ALL information as opposed to just SOME information that fits conveniently into your political leanings.

I find it odd that you accuse me of buying into "all communism is bad" because they killed a lot of people. This is of course what you are doing with religion. You're saying "all religion is bad" because they killed a lot of people. You're accusing me of doing to COMMUNISM with what you're doing to RELIGION. Did I mention how much I hate irony? Here is the difference though. Depending on the times we are focusing on. Religion has brought both good and ill. Communism has just brought ill. Your defense of communism as only killing people who it opposed is really just too weird to debate. It's like saying Hitler only killed people he opposed. I do not see this as a logical defense.

You said "if atheism is a faith, not collecting stamps is a hobby" as a way to refute my point that atheism is indeed a faith. I would agree that not collecting stamps in not a hobby. However, passionately attacking stamp collectors is certainly a type of hobby. It's certainly a passion if nothing else.

You then attempt to buttress your anti-religion screed by pointing out that a Catholic family spent hundreds of thousands of dollars helping Mengele hide in South America. What does that have to do with anything? If Mengele was helped by fellow "scientists" would this mean science is evil? Mangele was a devotee of Darwinism. Does this make Darwin evil? I'm assuming there were women in this Catholic family that helped Mengele. Does this make women evil? Seriously, you need to reevaluate the political convenience derived from your bias that spawns such a ridiculous "point".

You then say the pope was a nazi which is just silly. Again, a basic understanding of history and Germany is needed but your bigger point is that the church has done bad things. This point I don't disagree with. I simply disagree with your narrow view of history is all.

You also blame the church for the shittyness of the Philippines and Latin America. Your reason? Because the church teaches them to not put on rubbers so parents have more children than they can feed. I, however, tend to blame the corrupt governments who drive their own citizens to poverty. Ya know, kind of like communists.

Last edited:
[

I find it odd that you accuse me of buying into "all communism is bad" because they killed a lot of people. This is of course what you are doing with religion. You're saying "all religion is bad" because they killed a lot of people. You're accusing me of doing to COMMUNISM with what you're doing to RELIGION. Did I mention how much I hate irony? Here is the difference though. Depending on the times we are focusing on. Religion has brought both good and ill. Communism has just brought ill. Your defense of communism as only killing people who it opposed is really just too weird to debate. It's like saying Hitler only killed people he opposed. I do not see this as a logical defense.

No, that wasn't the point.

Point is, those slaughters would have still happened no matter WHO won those civil wars.

If the Kuomatiang had won in China, they'd have slaughtered m illions of people, too. Because, frankly, that's what you do when you win a civil war in China, you slaughter the losers...

Look up Taiping Rebellion. 20 million slaughtered and not a Commie in sight.

First, it was CANDY Crowley, not Monica Crowley. Second, most of Obama's donations came from small donors, while Romney was bankrolled by big money. The kind of people who paid $50,000 a plate to listen to him talk about half the country being moochers and how awesome he thought it was that Chinese babes were living 120 to a bathroom to make douchebags like him richer.

I stand corrected. Monica (Lewinski) blew Bill Clinton and it was CANDY who blew Obama.

I guess you missed the part about rich elitists in Wall Street putting their money behind Obama instead of Hillary, McCain and Romney. Or the big money from big Hollywood. But hey, here is a list of just a few of Obama's uhhhhhh.....small donors......

super-PAC donors Steve Mostyn, a Texas trial lawyer who gave more than $3 million, and Irwin Jacobs, a California technology entrepreneur, who contributed $2 million. Head of Chicago-based Ariel Investments LLC, John Rogers Jr., and former UBS Americas Chairman Robert Wolf, Obama backers who raised millions for his campaigns.

Then we have $50,000 per plate dinners with Obama as well.

President Obama Hosts 6 Fundraisers Friday on Minneapolis, Chicago Visit

Obama to Address $50k Per Plate Organizing For Action Event

Both candidates got money from small donors and rich donors. If you think only Obama got small donor money and only Romney got money from the rich, then you are even dumber than I previously thought.

The TEA-bagging Party are dupes and fools, manipulated by the wealthy to vote against their own economic interests. The fact it is turning on the people who created it like all good monsters is kind of amusing, but the damage it is doing to the country is awful.[/quote]

The TEA Party is not running our debt up to $17 trillion, and making trillion the new billion. The TEA party is not having the IRS target people it doesn't like. The TEA Party is not trying to grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants in the midst of a disastrous economy. The TEA Party wants to greatly reduce spending, not play games like with the sequester where it was only a 2% decrease on an increase in spending. The TEA Party did not run fast and furious. You are looking at the wrong group of people doing damage to this country. The ones doing damage to this country can be found with a "D" in front of their name, and most but not all Republicans are just as bad.

No, most politicians have a belief based on the fact that their policies have been tried on some scale or another and have worked.

If they truly believed that line of crap, they would realize the problem with socialism is eventually you run out of other people's money. We are the future Greece.

I could care less. What I learned fromwatching two parents die of cancer is that cancer treatment is largely a scam. Which is why the treatments aren't any better now than they were 30 years ago.

Sorry to hear about your parents. No, cancer treatments are not a scam. Many people have recovered from cancer. What should we do, have a negative outlook on life like you and just give up? Then for sure there will never be a cure for all cancer.

I am not a Republican.

No, you're a Teabagger, I guess. Even worse.

I support a lot of what the TEA Party represents. However, I am against many of the supporting our troops being overseas. I say screw these other countries, let them figure out their own problems and bring our troops back home. I am registered Libertarian.

In closing, you need a surgical procedure called an opto-rectumy. It's a procedure for people who have a nerve connecting their eyes to their asshole, they remove the nerve to get rid of their shitty outlook on life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back