I will never vote Democrat

Pretty sure it's a vote for the third party. You do realize you're aiding in continuing the problem, not solving it, right?

Voting for the 3rd party only helps the Democrats.

Your logic, or lack thereof, rather, is only hurting our country. I'll bet you're one of those people who are unhappy with the direction America is moving in and yet you're the one moving it that way

I guess you missed the part where I vote with my wallet. :clap2:

Your logic, or lack thereof, rather, is only hurting our country. I'll bet you're one of those people who are unhappy with the direction America is moving in and yet you're the one moving it that way

Your wallet is shrinking through the inflation intentionality caused by the Federal Reserve, a private banking cabal supported and defended by both parties.

In fact, your wallet is empty. You have worthless shit-stained paper titled "federal reserve notes in it."

Until you have Gold and Silver clanging within your pockets, you're fucking broke, poor and a serf and chattel to your Banking Masters.

You don't own the hair on the your head, dont' pay your taxes and watch the IRS claim everything you own (with value) through Maratime Hypothecation, because every item carries a Federal Reserve lien on it, since you used their Credit to purchase it. Everything you own and do, including yoru labor, is collateral against yoru taxes and the US National Debt.

Enjoy slavery.

Last edited:

Your wallet is shrinking through the inflation intentionality caused by the Federal Reserve, a private banking cabal supported and defended by both parties.

In fact, your wallet is empty. You have worthless shit-stained paper titled "federal reserve notes in it."

Until you have Gold and Silver clanging within your pockets, you're fucking broke, poor and a serf and chattel to your Banking Masters.

You don't own the hair on the your head, dont' pay your taxes and watch the IRS claim everything you own (with value) through Maratime Hypothecation, because every item carries a Federal Reserve lien on it, since you used their Credit to purchase it. Everything you own and do, including yoru labor, is collateral against yoru taxes and the US National Debt.

Enjoy slavery.

I just got back from the store. Tried to buy a soda with my gold ring. Didn't work too well.

Enjoy slavery.

I just got back from the store. Tried to buy a soda with my gold ring. Didn't work too well.

I went to the gas station with a $20 bill, it didn't work too well. On the other hand, if I brought my $20 American Eagle Gold Coin, I'd probably have enough gas until 2014.

Enjoy slavery.

Last edited:

Enjoy slavery.

I went to the gas station with a $20 bill, it didn't work too well. On the other hand, if I brought my $20 American Eagle Gold Coin, I'd probably have enough gas until 2014.

Enjoy slavery.

Try decaf. You're acting like an asshole.

I'll also never vote Democrat. Unfortunately I live in a "swing" state and as long as it remain one, I will vote Republican while holding my nose because a vote for a 3rd party in a swing state is a vote for the Democrats.

Pretty sure it's a vote for the third party. You do realize you're aiding in continuing the problem, not solving it, right?

Well said.

Vichy America has a lot to answer for. No question about that.
bill-clinton-supersized2.jpg

TurnedTheCorner.gif

I'll also never vote Democrat. Unfortunately I live in a "swing" state and as long as it remain one, I will vote Republican while holding my nose because a vote for a 3rd party in a swing state is a vote for the Democrats.

Well said.

Vichy America has a lot to answer for. No question about that.
bill-clinton-supersized2.jpg

TurnedTheCorner.gif

Hope you all enjoy voting for democrats. :tongue: I won't do that.

I agree with USNavyVet.

If stupid, moderate, republicans hadn't voted for Ross Perot, we wouldn't have had to suffer 8 years of a Clinton administration.

[

One of the reasons you didn't vote for Romney was because he was part of an insane religious cult? One of these day let me tell you about the Trinity United Church of Christ and Obama's reverend for 20 years, Jerimiah Wright.

Yeah, yeah. Scary black people saying stuff you don't like. Got it.

Yeah, yea. Play the race card when people say stuff you don't like. Got it.

There's no such thing as the lesser of two evils. There's good and evil. You need to wake up and learn your lesson already.

I did learn my lesson. I vote with my wallet. As long as democrats go after the military and military retirees every time they take office, I will not throw a vote their way. And in my state, a vote for 3rd party helps Democrats.
Sounds like a plan. :beer:

[

One of the reasons you didn't vote for Romney was because he was part of an insane religious cult? One of these day let me tell you about the Trinity United Church of Christ and Obama's reverend for 20 years, Jerimiah Wright.

Yeah, yeah. Scary black people saying stuff you don't like. Got it.
No patriotic American cares to hear the words "God DAMN America" by a screaming idiot, and then having his pupil become the President and carrying out that idea. :evil:

Democrats are getting a very tarnished mantra on account of their supporting haters of America, of our freedom, of our pursuit to happiness, and our Constitutional guarantees in the Bill of Rights.

May the pendulum swing you guys straight out next time. :muahaha:

Republicans were once a 3rd party...

Howard County Republican Party

Forum List

Back