IF Biden wins, will the US come together, or continue the partisan warfare? (poll)

Do the democrats and Joe Biden deserve any more respect than they gave to Donald Trump?

• No. They are partisan scum.

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • Yes. (fill in the blank)__________________

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
We lost the media and the 'news' to partisan bickering.

Now everyone exists wholly within echo chambers where those outside are the devil and those inside are flawless so no, the partisan hackery is not going to get better. We have a lot more falling down before people wake up and realize that this is bullshit.

Should we bury the hatchet, or turn things up a partisan notch or two?
First you guys need to stop perpetuating false allegations of voter fraud. We need your help. Otherwise this is going to go badly.

No thanks. The libs can pound sand. I emailed Cornyn and Cruz earlier and told them to oppose the dems on EVERY issue or they would be gone. You went off on wild witch hunts for four years with no evidence. Now you can enjoy your rancid fruits. Enjoy your lame duck presidency.

Last edited:
1. FACT: Mr. Biden may be inaugurated on January 20.

2. FACT: Ms. Harris could possibly be inaugurated in his place.

3. FACT: There WAS electoral fraud, but it is impossible to ever know how much.

4. FACT: The Supreme Court does NOT want to get involved in this mess.

5. FACT: Many Americans will consider President Biden/Harris as illegitimate.

6. OPINION: I personally hope that the Republicans do everything possible that is peaceful & legal in order to upset the plans of the new administration.

7. OPINION: I personally hope that the pro-Republican elements of the Deep State will find ways to reveal embarrassing secrets about members of the new administration, just as the Dems did everything possible to denigrate President Trump (even discussing his private parts!).
What you are going to see for the next four years is the Republicans behaving the same way the Democrats behaved for the last four years. Biden and the Democrats will get nothing done, any appointments Biden makes are going to have to be so moderate that the Republicans will sign off on them. Since anyone moderate won't pass with Pelosi and the other Democrats, Biden will leave office with hundreds of positions unfilled.

Biden bragged about his voter fraud organization.

He was talking about an organization to prevent voter fraud you goof.

Several cities kept authorized poll watchers from witnessing the vote count, which is against the law. We need remedies.

Trump wants to throw out all those votes which is the most undemocratic thing I think I’ve ever heard him say. In reality, that never really happened.

This went badly for the last 4-years, paybacks are a bitch. No respect means no respect

Payback? Dude. The right gloated and lorded their victory over the left for four years. Who do you think didn’t show respect?
1. If Trump's lawyers make any progress on legal issues, it matters, if they don't, its over.
2. If the courts throw the illegal votes out, they deserve to be thrown out (for not following the election laws)
3. How did the right "gloat"? I missed that during the Russian collusion hoax, the illegal spying on Trump, the impeachment bullshit, the tearing up of the SOU speech, the constant harassment of admin people at restaurants and their homes, the constant "investigations" into nothing, the 95% negative MSM coverage, the suppression polls, and on and on....paybacks are coming, I'm hoping the FBI's money-laundering investigation finds something indictable.
1. Trump’s lawyers are striking out so far.
2. Trump wants voters silence through claims of fraud among the election workers. That’s deplorable. The voters did not do anything illegal but Trump is trying to take their rights away.
3. How many times have you seen this picture?

First you guys need to stop perpetuating false allegations of voter fraud. We need your help. Otherwise this is going to go badly.

No thanks. The libs can pound sand. I emailed Cornyn and Cruz earlier and told them to oppose the dems on EVERY issue or they would be gone. You went off on wild witch hunts for for years with no evidence. Now you can enjoy your rancid fruits. Enjoy your lame duck presidency.
Witch hunts like Benghazi?

No thanks. The libs can pound sand. I emailed Cornyn and Cruz earlier and told them to oppose the dems on EVERY issue or they would be gone. You went off on wild witch hunts for for years with no evidence. Now you can enjoy your rancid fruits. Enjoy your lame duck presidency.

Rs didn't care about benghazi. No one was held responsible. O wasn't impeached. Yeah, like benghazi. Again, enjoy what's coming.

What you are going to see for the next four years is the Republicans behaving the same way the Democrats behaved for the last four years.

Which was pay back for the previous 8 years for Republicans behaving that way against the Democrats president which was pay back for the previous x years behaving that way against the other party's prez....all the way back to the big bang it seems.

Rs didn't care about benghazi. No one was held responsible. O wasn't impeached. Yeah, like benghazi. Again, enjoy what's coming.

The DOJ can open investigations into the origins of the preposterous allegations against VP Biden and his family.

:popcorn:

I swear you fucking people are so pathetic only someone like you could decide a phone call is impeachable but four gruesome deaths under your watch is a witch hunt. Hard to believe but as potential winners you’re acting worse than you did as losers. How is that even possible.

The DOJ can open investigations into the origins of the preposterous allegations against VP Biden and his family.

:popcorn:

Lol, Id have a better chance of seeing a unicorn than an incoming doj looking into bidens criminal activities. Sorry, boo, that is fantasy island world. Wish I were there.

I swear you fucking people are so pathetic only someone like you could decide a phone call is impeachable but four gruesome deaths under your watch is a witch hunt. Hard to believe but as potential winners you’re acting worse than you did as losers. How is that even possible.
It was a witch hunt. The first investigation demonstrated the issues which resulted in their deaths. No further investigation turned up any new information. There were, of course, insane conspiracy theories but none of those turned out to be true.

It was a witch hunt designed to get something on Clinton and it failed to do so.

Trump wasn't impeached for a phone call. He was impeached for asking a president to do him a political favor while holding military aide hostage. Is that the kind of shit you support in this country?

1. In 2016 Trump won, and became president.
2. The democrats and the MSM never accepted Trump's win.
3. The democrats did everything in their power, including an abuse of power to impeach Trump.
4. Maxine Waters and other democrats even went as far as to threaten Trump's people with harassment at restaurants and their homes.
5. Democrats never gave Trump the respect he earned, even to the point of Nancy tearing up her copy of the State of the Union speech.
6. Democrats started this partisan warfare, and they should reap what they sow.

Now Biden and the democrats, and probably even the RINOs want to play nice, can't we all get along?
We're one people, we are all US citizens, its just that some of us are more equal than others.

I dunno, are people like Biden going to stop selling us out to the communist Chinese? Now there will be no investigation. I'm very doubtful.
We are all one people but there is a great divide between the people and the ruling class like Pelosi. Her ilk can give us dictates and we can see all the things they would like us to accept. All of which will never affect their own lifestyle or that of their families.
This is why Trump had to go, he was too close to the people.

What you are going to see for the next four years is the Republicans behaving the same way the Democrats behaved for the last four years.

Which was pay back for the previous 8 years for Republicans behaving that way against the Democrats president which was pay back for the previous x years behaving that way against the other party's prez....all the way back to the big bang it seems.
Not really.

The R's seemed to have started this train with Clinton and impeaching over a blowjob. Since then, the political attacks have done nothing but escalate.

Only a great earthshaking type of event would unite this country..at this time. Over time..and I'm talking 50 years or so..the demographic will have rendered most of today's issues moot...but the line between the haves/the have-nots and the trying to gets--will ensure polarity, at the very least.

When climate change finally becomes impossible to ignore..some will still fight--because they simply know no other way.
50 years? I thought we only had 10 left on the AOC countdown clock

Forum List

Back