IF Biden wins, will the US come together, or continue the partisan warfare? (poll)

Do the democrats and Joe Biden deserve any more respect than they gave to Donald Trump?

• No. They are partisan scum.

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • Yes. (fill in the blank)__________________

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
What appointments have does Pelosi have anything to do with?
Meaning that to be confirmed the appointee needs to be a moderate, and any moderate would piss off Pelosi, the squad, and the Bernie wing of the party. So Biden is literally between a rock and a hard place.

Should we bury the hatchet, or turn things up a partisan notch or two?
First you guys need to stop perpetuating false allegations of voter fraud. We need your help. Otherwise this is going to go badly.

No thanks. The libs can pound sand. I emailed Cornyn and Cruz earlier and told them to oppose the dems on EVERY issue or they would be gone. You went off on wild witch hunts for for years with no evidence. Now you can enjoy your rancid fruits. Enjoy your lame duck presidency.
Witch hunts like Benghazi?

Rs didn't care about benghazi. No one was held responsible. O wasn't impeached. Yeah, like benghazi. Again, enjoy what's coming.

The DOJ can open investigations into the origins of the preposterous allegations against VP Biden and his family.

:popcorn:

Lol, Id have a better chance of seeing a unicorn than an incoming doj looking into bidens criminal activities. Sorry, boo, that is fantasy island world. Wish I were there.

I can get you something that will give you a chance of seeing,,,,um never mind.

No, you mis-read. It's the origins of the phony charges that Biden's new AG should be ordered to investigate, not the phony charges themselves.

But in reality, Biden knows that would an inappropriate thing for a president to do.

I still think Trump is going to pull this out.

DHS has secured the paper ballot to prevent foreign election interference.

There is no reason to believe that those same security measures are not usable in court cases.

Remember all those Federal judges Trump has appointed?

How hard can it be to find one that will take an appeals case in each state?
***gasp****
Judge shopping for someone who can be 'convinced'?

Now THAT'S old school!

Look for the return of the call for "Fiscal Responsibility" from the Republicans and a return to the brinkmanship with the Debt Ceiling.

Wall Street loves American Gridlock.

Trumpybear deserves no respect and has earn the denigration he regularly receives.
Biden has 47 years of earnings. You won't believe what's in store for the old political hack.

If the last week of the campaign is any indication of how low the Banana Republicans are willing to go, you're right I wont.
After four years of hell from your party leaders, Biden deserves everything we can throw his way. I guess you never heard of "You reap what you sow" or "If you can't take it, don't dish it out". You idiots never learn.

Biden bragged about his voter fraud organization.

He was talking about an organization to prevent voter fraud you goof.

Several cities kept authorized poll watchers from witnessing the vote count, which is against the law. We need remedies.

Trump wants to throw out all those votes which is the most undemocratic thing I think I’ve ever heard him say. In reality, that never really happened.

This went badly for the last 4-years, paybacks are a bitch. No respect means no respect

Payback? Dude. The right gloated and lorded their victory over the left for four years. Who do you think didn’t show respect?
1. If Trump's lawyers make any progress on legal issues, it matters, if they don't, its over.
2. If the courts throw the illegal votes out, they deserve to be thrown out (for not following the election laws)
3. How did the right "gloat"? I missed that during the Russian collusion hoax, the illegal spying on Trump, the impeachment bullshit, the tearing up of the SOU speech, the constant harassment of admin people at restaurants and their homes, the constant "investigations" into nothing, the 95% negative MSM coverage, the suppression polls, and on and on....paybacks are coming, I'm hoping the FBI's money-laundering investigation finds something indictable.
1. Trump’s lawyers are striking out so far.
2. Trump wants voters silence through claims of fraud among the election workers. That’s deplorable. The voters did not do anything illegal but Trump is trying to take their rights away.
3. How many times have you seen this picture?
For votes to count they need to follow the election laws.
Mayby a remedy would be a few local re-votes, in-person, to ensure all legal votes are counted instead of throwing the votes out?

There will be no great coming together. View attachment 412172
Why would I come together with liberals who are the antithesis of everything I believe.
This election proves America is bitterly divided between Urban and Rural Americans and there is no bridging that gulf.

They are stealing the election.....and plan to steal every election after this...after taking over the Supreme Court and congress.....why on earth would we get along with people so vile and evil? They are handing the world to Russia and China........China has been working with the democrat party since the 1990s with the clintons and now they are about to take it all...
Funny that they are stealing the election from Trump, but they are keeping Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham.

You dumb shit........once they steal this election they will steal the rest.

The country died today.
The Orange Cult died today. The country regained its' respectability. well, a bit of it.
You think you will have respectability when you voted for a common street walking whore? Think again.
I did NOT vote for Trump. You are upset because a girl who resembles Kamala took your corner.
Oh please the slut has been a THOT since San Francisco. Voting for her will never be respectable. She's likely to drop to her knees during the swearing in.
You're projecting way too much--almost sounds like a fantasy? ewwww......

1. In 2016 Trump won, and became president.
2. The democrats and the MSM never accepted Trump's win.
3. The democrats did everything in their power, including an abuse of power to impeach Trump.
4. Maxine Waters and other democrats even went as far as to threaten Trump's people with harassment at restaurants and their homes.
5. Democrats never gave Trump the respect he earned, even to the point of Nancy tearing up her copy of the State of the Union speech.
6. Democrats started this partisan warfare, and they should reap what they sow.

Now Biden and the democrats, and probably even the RINOs want to play nice, can't we all get along?
We're one people, we are all US citizens, its just that some of us are more equal than others.

Nah let them each run up the black flag, open the gun ports, roll out the cannon, come alongside, draw cutlasses and give no quarter. You bring the popcorn, I’ve got the beer.

Last edited:
4. Maxine Waters and other democrats even went as far as to threaten Trump's people with harassment at restaurants and their homes...
If you think we're rallying now you ain't seen nothing yet. If you see anybody from the Democrats in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.

What you are going to see for the next four years is the Republicans behaving the same way the Democrats behaved for the last four years.

Which was pay back for the previous 8 years for Republicans behaving that way against the Democrats president which was pay back for the previous x years behaving that way against the other party's prez....all the way back to the big bang it seems.
Not really.

The R's seemed to have started this train with Clinton and impeaching over a blowjob. Since then, the political attacks have done nothing but escalate.

Back to the Big bang baby. I mean beginning

But it is escalating. Imo it's mostly because of the competing media narratives.

Biden bragged about his voter fraud organization.

He was talking about an organization to prevent voter fraud you goof.

Several cities kept authorized poll watchers from witnessing the vote count, which is against the law. We need remedies.

Trump wants to throw out all those votes which is the most undemocratic thing I think I’ve ever heard him say. In reality, that never really happened.

This went badly for the last 4-years, paybacks are a bitch. No respect means no respect

Payback? Dude. The right gloated and lorded their victory over the left for four years. Who do you think didn’t show respect?
1. If Trump's lawyers make any progress on legal issues, it matters, if they don't, its over.
2. If the courts throw the illegal votes out, they deserve to be thrown out (for not following the election laws)
3. How did the right "gloat"? I missed that during the Russian collusion hoax, the illegal spying on Trump, the impeachment bullshit, the tearing up of the SOU speech, the constant harassment of admin people at restaurants and their homes, the constant "investigations" into nothing, the 95% negative MSM coverage, the suppression polls, and on and on....paybacks are coming, I'm hoping the FBI's money-laundering investigation finds something indictable.
1. Trump’s lawyers are striking out so far.
2. Trump wants voters silence through claims of fraud among the election workers. That’s deplorable. The voters did not do anything illegal but Trump is trying to take their rights away.
3. How many times have you seen this picture?
For votes to count they need to follow the election laws.
Mayby a remedy would be a few local re-votes, in-person, to ensure all legal votes are counted instead of throwing the votes out?
The voters did follow the law. Trump wants their votes invalidated anyway. It's deplorable.

There will be no great coming together. View attachment 412172
Why would I come together with liberals who are the antithesis of everything I believe.
This election proves America is bitterly divided between Urban and Rural Americans and there is no bridging that gulf.

They are stealing the election.....and plan to steal every election after this...after taking over the Supreme Court and congress.....why on earth would we get along with people so vile and evil? They are handing the world to Russia and China........China has been working with the democrat party since the 1990s with the clintons and now they are about to take it all...
Funny that they are stealing the election from Trump, but they are keeping Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham.

You dumb shit........once they steal this election they will steal the rest.

The country died today.
The Orange Cult died today. The country regained its' respectability. well, a bit of it.
You think you will have respectability when you voted for a common street walking whore? Think again.
I did NOT vote for Trump. You are upset because a girl who resembles Kamala took your corner.
Oh please the slut has been a THOT since San Francisco. Voting for her will never be respectable. She's likely to drop to her knees during the swearing in.
You're projecting way too much--almost sounds like a fantasy? ewwww......
Cumala is from California. We've known all about her from her days hooking in San Francisco. She was a THOT then and she's a THOT now.

3. The democrats did everything in their power, including an abuse of power to impeach Trump.
4. Maxine Waters and other democrats even went as far as to threaten Trump's people with harassment at restaurants and their homes.
5. Democrats never gave Trump the respect he earned, even to the point of Nancy tearing up her copy of the State of the Union speech.

Now Biden and the democrats, and probably even the RINOs want to play nice, can't we all get along?
We're one people, we are all US citizens, its just that some of us are more equal than others.

They are vile and evil.....they are killing this country with their petty cravings for power.........

We will enter a Great Depression, that will last decades if not more....because the democrats are evil and vile and will do anything to take that power....
A Democrat saved the US from a depression in 2008.
No an old white lady

Look for the return of the call for "Fiscal Responsibility" from the Republicans and a return to the brinkmanship with the Debt Ceiling.

Trumpybear deserves no respect and has earn the denigration he regularly receives.
Biden has 47 years of earnings. You won't believe what's in store for the old political hack.

If the last week of the campaign is any indication of how low the Banana Republicans are willing to go, you're right I wont.
After four years of hell from your party leaders, Biden deserves everything we can throw his way. I guess you never heard of "You reap what you sow" or "If you can't take it, don't dish it out". You idiots never learn.

If Biden wins, I think the Banana Republicans will continue the hissy fit that they started in 2009.

No. A Biden administration deserves NO assistance, help or support from any of us who supported another candidate. I suggest a passive resistance inside the Government and a loud, active verbal resistance by the public.

Enjoy it mother fucker.
Yeah. It’s just too much to ask that some of you deplorable assholes be adults. We both know a bunch of you are never going to be rational human beings. I hope you are isolated and alone so that you don’t infect others with your insanity.
Even if Trump is gone I hope he has a 24 hour a day 7 days a week of venom spewing if he has his own channel. I mean the goods on every pro entertainer, sports player, politician, media, them all. And their families. Bring out the dirt like they do. They will enjoy it. Get a taste of yourselves. And they will strike back. But the damage to them will be done. It is the cheating. We all know it. You can deny and get people to say things. But you cheated. Big time.
I think you are right...TV is the perfect pivot for Trump..TrumpTV...he'll make bank!

If Biden wins, I think the Banana Republicans will continue the hissy fit that they started in 2009.
Oh, bull, he was never treated as badly as Trump. What an idiot.

Can America come together?

Of course...if Trumpers can knock off the crazy they are currently engaged in.

We're willing to welcome you folks back to sanity. It's on you
Sanity is killing babies?

Sanity is guys in dresses in little girls bathrooms?

Sanity is higher taxes?

Sanity is people pooping in the streets?

Sanity is guys in dresses playing women sports?

Sanity is more wars?

No. A Biden administration deserves NO assistance, help or support from any of us who supported another candidate. I suggest a passive resistance inside the Government and a loud, active verbal resistance by the public.
Shout Biden supporters out of restaurants, harass them at home, block traffic, etc. Do everything to them that they did and see how they like it.

The divide will increase, just like if trump were to win. There is quite literally no path where this will unite the two sides.

Sadly, from here on out, it will only be division and resentment, mostly because neither party will be willing to conceede anything or give in anywhere.

Our politics have replaced common decency and willingness to be cordial to those of us who don't see things the same way.

Forum List

Back