IF Biden wins, will the US come together, or continue the partisan warfare? (poll)

Do the democrats and Joe Biden deserve any more respect than they gave to Donald Trump?

• No. They are partisan scum.

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • Yes. (fill in the blank)__________________

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Enjoy it mother fucker.
Yeah. It’s just too much to ask that some of you deplorable assholes be adults. We both know a bunch of you are never going to be rational human beings. I hope you are isolated and alone so that you don’t infect others with your insanity.
Sure thing, because you asswipes were nothing but civil for the past four years. :rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:

Should we bury the hatchet, or turn things up a partisan notch or two?
First you guys need to stop perpetuating false allegations of voter fraud. We need your help. Otherwise this is going to go badly.

No thanks. The libs can pound sand. I emailed Cornyn and Cruz earlier and told them to oppose the dems on EVERY issue or they would be gone. You went off on wild witch hunts for for years with no evidence. Now you can enjoy your rancid fruits. Enjoy your lame duck presidency.
Witch hunts like Benghazi?

Rs didn't care about benghazi. No one was held responsible. O wasn't impeached. Yeah, like benghazi. Again, enjoy what's coming.

The DOJ can open investigations into the origins of the preposterous allegations against VP Biden and his family.

:popcorn:

Lol, Id have a better chance of seeing a unicorn than an incoming doj looking into bidens criminal activities. Sorry, boo, that is fantasy island world. Wish I were there.

I can get you something that will give you a chance of seeing,,,,um never mind.

No, you mis-read. It's the origins of the phony charges that Biden's new AG should be ordered to investigate, not the phony charges themselves.

But in reality, Biden knows that would an inappropriate thing for a president to do.

Lol, yeah. Pedo joe thinks he had a son who was a senator.

1. In 2016 Trump won, and became president.
2. The democrats and the MSM never accepted Trump's win.
3. The democrats did everything in their power, including an abuse of power to impeach Trump.
4. Maxine Waters and other democrats even went as far as to threaten Trump's people with harassment at restaurants and their homes.
5. Democrats never gave Trump the respect he earned, even to the point of Nancy tearing up her copy of the State of the Union speech.
6. Democrats started this partisan warfare, and they should reap what they sow.

Now Biden and the democrats, and probably even the RINOs want to play nice, can't we all get along?
We're one people, we are all US citizens, its just that some of us are more equal than others.

Trump nears responsibility for the reaction he received. The Muslim ban, calling Mexicans rapists and murderers, "very fine people", separating families, "fake news", indicted, convicted and sentenced aides..

There is more to blame than Democrats.

I swear you fucking people are so pathetic only someone like you could decide a phone call is impeachable but four gruesome deaths under your watch is a witch hunt. Hard to believe but as potential winners you’re acting worse than you did as losers. How is that even possible.
It was a witch hunt. The first investigation demonstrated the issues which resulted in their deaths. No further investigation turned up any new information. There were, of course, insane conspiracy theories but none of those turned out to be true.

It was a witch hunt designed to get something on Clinton and it failed to do so.

Trump wasn't impeached for a phone call. He was impeached for asking a president to do him a political favor while holding military aide hostage. Is that the kind of shit you support in this country?
A conspiracy like it was caused by a YouTube video?

Trump never demanded or with held anything. In the entire circus you all put together nobody said he did, under oath, in the media on the other hand...

You make it sound like Trump threatened to withhold a billion dollars unless a prosecutor looking into his kids dealings was fired.

First you guys need to stop perpetuating false allegations of voter fraud. We need your help. Otherwise this is going to go badly.
Nah, the Biden/Harris folks and their supporters can go negotiate their way through sedition, coup attempts, and low grade civil warfare. It’s their turn. They wanted it, they got it.

Shout Biden supporters out of restaurants, harass them at home, block traffic, etc. Do everything to them that they did and see how they like it.

NO! No, NO, NO, NO!!!!! We do not stoop to their level. We get permits for our events. We act like civilized adults. We let THEM instigate the violence... THEN we take them apart like a frustrated butcher with a side of beef. Only in Self-Defense.

Please tell me the left are not calling for unity and civility...after 4 years of uncivil hostility, they manage to take control and NOW they want everyone to play nice.

If you were truly interested in unity, you would have started that 4 years ago.

Nah, the Biden/Harris folks and their supporters can go negotiate their way through sedition, coup attempts, and low grade civil warfare. It’s their turn. They wanted it, they got it.
It’ll be interesting to see what disclosures we get from a possible Biden administration about the malfeasance of the Trump administration.

Also, Flynn is screwed.

Can America come together?

Of course...if Trumpers can knock off the crazy they are currently engaged in.

We're willing to welcome you folks back to sanity. It's on you
Sanity is killing babies?

Sanity is guys in dresses in little girls bathrooms?

Sanity is higher taxes?

Sanity is people pooping in the streets?

Sanity is guys in dresses playing women sports?

Sanity is more wars?
Yea we get it. You hate liberals and anything that smacks of liberal. Take a chill pill

Please tell me the left are not calling for unity and civility...after 4 years of uncivil hostility, they manage to take control and NOW they want everyone to play nice.
Dude. Trump ran on a platform of uncivil hostility and you guys loved him for it. Now you’re talking about the left being so bad?

We don’t hate YOU. Well from what I’m seeing this past week that could change

Biden bragged about his voter fraud organization.

He was talking about an organization to prevent voter fraud you goof.

Several cities kept authorized poll watchers from witnessing the vote count, which is against the law. We need remedies.

Trump wants to throw out all those votes which is the most undemocratic thing I think I’ve ever heard him say. In reality, that never really happened.

This went badly for the last 4-years, paybacks are a bitch. No respect means no respect

Payback? Dude. The right gloated and lorded their victory over the left for four years. Who do you think didn’t show respect?
1. If Trump's lawyers make any progress on legal issues, it matters, if they don't, its over.
2. If the courts throw the illegal votes out, they deserve to be thrown out (for not following the election laws)
3. How did the right "gloat"? I missed that during the Russian collusion hoax, the illegal spying on Trump, the impeachment bullshit, the tearing up of the SOU speech, the constant harassment of admin people at restaurants and their homes, the constant "investigations" into nothing, the 95% negative MSM coverage, the suppression polls, and on and on....paybacks are coming, I'm hoping the FBI's money-laundering investigation finds something indictable.
1. Trump’s lawyers are striking out so far.
2. Trump wants voters silence through claims of fraud among the election workers. That’s deplorable. The voters did not do anything illegal but Trump is trying to take their rights away.
3. How many times have you seen this picture?
Yet ...somehow democrats couldn't have given two shits about about getting military votes tossed out in 2000. Or the voters they nullified in this fraudulent election. Take your pity party and shove it up your ass.

I mean really...you lefties are pathetic.

Last edited:
1. In 2016 Trump won, and became president.
2. The democrats and the MSM never accepted Trump's win.
3. The democrats did everything in their power, including an abuse of power to impeach Trump.
4. Maxine Waters and other democrats even went as far as to threaten Trump's people with harassment at restaurants and their homes.
5. Democrats never gave Trump the respect he earned, even to the point of Nancy tearing up her copy of the State of the Union speech.
6. Democrats started this partisan warfare, and they should reap what they sow.

Now Biden and the democrats, and probably even the RINOs want to play nice, can't we all get along?
We're one people, we are all US citizens, its just that some of us are more equal than others.

We had a great president that half the people hated, because they are losers and Trump promoted freedom, not free shit.

Under Biden, no one is satisfied. He is not a president for the losers or Americans for that matter. He is the candidate for big banks who possibly have stashes of those Biden tapes stored for extortion.

Look for the return of the call for "Fiscal Responsibility" from the Republicans and a return to the brinkmanship with the Debt Ceiling.

Wall Street loves American Gridlock.

Trumpybear deserves no respect and has earn the denigration he regularly receives.
Biden has 47 years of earnings. You won't believe what's in store for the old political hack.

If the last week of the campaign is any indication of how low the Banana Republicans are willing to go, you're right I wont.
After four years of hell from your party leaders, Biden deserves everything we can throw his way. I guess you never heard of "You reap what you sow" or "If you can't take it, don't dish it out". You idiots never learn.

If Biden wins, I think the Banana Republicans will continue the hissy fit that they started in 2009.
Oh, bull, he was never treated as badly as Trump. What an idiot.

As soon as they regained the House the GOP launched investigation after investigation into the Obama Administration. Republicans changed the House rules on Subpoena's to make it easier to make unreasonable demands on the Obama administration. The subpoena were nearly all complied with. Had they tried to weasel out of the requests like the Trump Administration did, Democrats would have turn on him like he was trying to close Gitmo and bring those terrorist home to their district.

only if Trump apologizes to America can the nation truly heal

spoiler alert: Trump would not even apologize for a dropped chewing gum on the floor of the white house...or the sidewalk

I understand your point, but they need to be taught a lesson. They need to have to have their head stomped while chewing the curb.

Trump has no morals. you can't even say he has the morals of a snake. he has NO MORALS. he's about to be replaced by his POLAR OPPOSITE as President of the United States!

instead of developing a conscience, he has developed the mentality of how to be an unprincipled lying "killer"

Look for the return of the call for "Fiscal Responsibility" from the Republicans and a return to the brinkmanship with the Debt Ceiling.

Wall Street loves American Gridlock.

Trumpybear deserves no respect and has earn the denigration he regularly receives.
Biden has 47 years of earnings. You won't believe what's in store for the old political hack.

If the last week of the campaign is any indication of how low the Banana Republicans are willing to go, you're right I wont.
After four years of hell from your party leaders, Biden deserves everything we can throw his way. I guess you never heard of "You reap what you sow" or "If you can't take it, don't dish it out". You idiots never learn.

If Biden wins, I think the Banana Republicans will continue the hissy fit that they started in 2009.
Oh, bull, he was never treated as badly as Trump. What an idiot.

As soon as they regained the House the GOP launched investigation after investigation into the Obama Administration. Republicans changed the House rules on Subpoena's to make it easier to make unreasonable demands on the Obama administration. The subpoena were nearly all complied with. Had they tried to weasel out of the requests like the Trump Administration did, Democrats would have turn on him like he was trying to close Gitmo and bring those terrorist home to their district.
Obama is a traitor. He aided the number one state sponsor of terrorism. He was never for the average citizen.

Forum List

Back