If business ownrs should be forced to accomodate homosexuals?

So anyway, any of you going to tell me how homosexuality is worthy of being considered the same as heterosexuality? You know, heterosexuality, the couplings that produce children that will grow up to pay the taxes that feed your worthless welfare grubbing mouthes or what?
sexuality is sexuality your notion that it's a commodity to make money is ridiculous.
btw gay people can and do adopt kids lesbians get insemination and birth children too ...so you don't have to worry about getting your cut...

Okay, so let's get back on topic. Where does tolerance for behaviors detrimental to society end? How are we to stop the next batch of perverts from claiming they are an oppressed minority as well? Codifying homosexual normalization into law is a mistake for this reason. I am not saying make laws against or FOR it...I'm saying keep it on the fringes where it belongs.
I have not cast my lot(.) Issue by issue for me. I noted one may be against certain groups without any hidden desire to be part of them. I stand by that conclusion.
"I'm saying keep it on the fringes where it belongs."-lockjaw
is it just me or does that sound a lot like this "gotta keep those ******* in their place or they'll pollute the white race...

Please edit your post & remove the obscenity. :mad:

I'm not homophobic, I simply do not see the merit or reasoning for gay normalization to exist, other than to topple our society. I don't care if you're gay. What I care about is when you step on others liberty to tell their kids it's the wrong road to go down & it's wrong because it obviously is.

Our sexuality IS supposed to produce children, doesn't matter if something happened and there are hetero couples that are infertile. The point is we know homos cannot produce children through natural means.

Let's take bodey & seawytch for example, I don't believe they shouldn't get the benefits we all get for raising children if they truely are. But confusing kids by adopting them to homos is a bad idea. If you have kids, fine. If they're your biological kids, unless you were raped by a stranger..you weren't born gay, you chose it. Get those benefits while the state is offering them, I have no problem with that.

You're not married according to NATURE. The constitution only solidifies natural law..which is what it's premise is based on.

You retards can deny it, but that's the truth.

You choose to act upon gayness, no kids for you unless you already have one from before you figured out you were "born gay", PERIOD.
there is no marriage in nature .
it's a human construct
also the constitution does not mention marriage so..

Okay, so let's get back on topic. Where does tolerance for behaviors detrimental to society end? How are we to stop the next batch of perverts from claiming they are an oppressed minority as well? Codifying homosexual normalization into law is a mistake for this reason. I am not saying make laws against or FOR it...I'm saying keep it on the fringes where it belongs.
"I'm saying keep it on the fringes where it belongs."-lockjaw
is it just me or does that sound a lot like this "gotta keep those ******* in their place or they'll pollute the white race...

Please edit your post & remove the obscenity. :mad:
I will not...if you're offended, then don't look .
my post as it stands is completely germane to the discussion.
it's no more obscene than your posts.

Last edited:
I'm not homophobic, I simply do not see the merit or reasoning for gay normalization to exist, other than to topple our society. I don't care if you're gay. What I care about is when you step on others liberty to tell their kids it's the wrong road to go down & it's wrong because it obviously is.

Our sexuality IS supposed to produce children, doesn't matter if something happened and there are hetero couples that are infertile. The point is we know homos cannot produce children through natural means.

Let's take bodey & seawytch for example, I don't believe they shouldn't get the benefits we all get for raising children if they truely are. But confusing kids by adopting them to homos is a bad idea. If you have kids, fine. If they're your biological kids, unless you were raped by a stranger..you weren't born gay, you chose it. Get those benefits while the state is offering them, I have no problem with that.

You're not married according to NATURE. The constitution only solidifies natural law..which is what it's premise is based on.

You choose to act upon gayness, no kids for you unless you already have one from before you figured out you were "born gay", PERIOD.
it's a human construct

The social contract has been revised so many times, clearing up a few typos will not render the agreement null & void.:eusa_angel:

it's a human construct

The social contract has been revised so many times, clearing up a few typos will not render the agreement null & void.:eusa_angel:
please edit your obscenity !

No one has stepped on any parent's right to fill their kids heads with all the hateful bile they choose to but you should know 2 things:
1) Kids often reject the lessons their folks imparted as part of their teen revolution. You could be planting the seeds of homosexuality.
2) Teaching one's kids bigotry is a form of child abuse.

If businesses can legally be forced to accomodate homosexuals' weird sexual proclivities, why stop there?

If a coprophliac couple decides to go into a bakery & order a cake made of feces, their own feces, who is the baker to say no?

They were born sexually getting off to eating feces(pro-gays claim that gays are born gay, why aren't coprophiliac considered the same?) and they want to celebrate their union by eating their own feces baked into a wedding cake. How dare that business owner DISCRIMINATE?!!! Discriminating discriminators suck. End all discrimination. Some folks are just born being sexually aroused by shit. Same Shit Marriage For All!

Your post is ignorant idiocy.

Public accommodations laws apply only to the regular goods and services a business offers the general public.

There are no bakers who as a normal course of business bake cakes made of ‘feces,’ and it would be lawful for them to refuse such a request.

If businesses can legally be forced to accomodate homosexuals' weird sexual proclivities, why stop there?

If a coprophliac couple decides to go into a bakery & order a cake made of feces, their own feces, who is the baker to say no?

They were born sexually getting off to eating feces(pro-gays claim that gays are born gay, why aren't coprophiliac considered the same?) and they want to celebrate their union by eating their own feces baked into a wedding cake. How dare that business owner DISCRIMINATE?!!! Discriminating discriminators suck. End all discrimination. Some folks are just born being sexually aroused by shit. Same Shit Marriage For All!

Your post is ignorant idiocy.

Public accommodations laws apply only to the regular goods and services a business offers the general public.

There are no bakers who as a normal course of business bake cakes made of ‘feces,’ and it would be lawful for them to refuse such a request.
he's just pissed because he fucked up the recipe...

here's a quote lockjaw should read "“All mankind... being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions.”

John Locke

Anyway, can someone tell me how homosexuality is healthy for an individual? How about society? Tell me why they deserve the same benefits as real marriages?

You folks sure do suck at answering questions, almost as much as you suck at justifying your ignorant hipster bullshit.

This steak is awesome, remind me why I should care about you heathens again?

Obviously I used that hypothetical for shock value, Nosmo.
Put the hypothetical to the side and try to understand the point.
Homosexuality is a behavior and we all have a right to discriminate based on behavior, both in law & in our daily lives.

Gays are not a protected class under the constitution.... Gonna need an amendment for that. Any supposed law passed saying otherwise is NOT constitutional and should be opposed by civil disobedience.
You're losing your battle. Legal same sex marriage is taking over the US, one state at a time, rather rapidly.

That would be a health code violation.

Homosexuality is not a choice, lifestyle, perversion.

Listen up homophobes -- your days are numbered.

Suck on it.

Forum List

Back